forum

10 facts about YOU

posted
Total Posts
show more
ERA Puzzle

Poofie wrote:

2. When i really like someone.. I can't really be around her..
It's hard to do that when you're shy, but you won't get anywhere if you can't be around the people you want to date! I know what it's like, and it's tough, but you have to put the effort towards changing that.

Anyways. 10 facts about myself...

1. I play a more-likely-than-not unhealthy amount of video games.
2. I enjoy studying.
3. One of my life idols is Bruce Lee.
4. I really really enjoy watching competitive Starcraft 2 and League of Legends.
5. I find Osu to be incredibly fun.
6. Team Liquid is my favorite competitive team for anything, ever, in the history of all. Taeja for Bonjwa
7. I'm lying in bed typing this on a laptop T~T
8. I'm running out of facts that aren't opinions.
9. Factually, that brings me to another point: I respect thelewa, however I think his post was flawed seeing as the point of this thread is to post facts about yourself rather than opinions. I was reminded of this by typing my last post and typing opinions. Heh.
10. 10 x 10 = 75, and that's a fact, even if it's not correct. The only thing this has to do with me is that I typed it - and that's a fact. Even if it's not correct. All hail our new robot overlords. That is also a fact.
Poofie

DJPuzzle wrote:

Poofie wrote:

2. When i really like someone.. I can't really be around her..

It's hard to do that when you're shy, but you won't get anywhere if you can't be around the people you want to date! I know what it's like, and it's tough, but you have to put the effort towards changing that.
Yeah i know ;w; It kinda goes that.. I really like to talk to her, and i have alot of fun.. But when it gets serious, i tend to get back in to my bubble :'c i just don't want to be hurt anymore..

"1. I play a more-likely-than-not unhealthy amount of video games."

And this is kinda the same with me, but i guess it kinda balances with playing football, but you should try to go for random walks and listen to music :3 It is really beautiful to walk near night, listen to relaxing music and just.. Clear your mind ^-^
ERA Puzzle

Poofie wrote:

And this is kinda the same with me, but i guess it kinda balances with playing football, but you should try to go for random walks and listen to music :3 It is really beautiful to walk near night, listen to relaxing music and just.. Clear your mind ^-^
I do excersize a lot. I should be fine ^^
GAMI
1. ctb noob player (noob mapper as well)
2. i'm girl
3. 149 cm ;;
4. 50% indonesian + 50% japanese
5. I love nano songs
6. i'm tsundere (ppl says about this so idk)
7. I love all horrors games as well
8. yoghurt is love, yoghurt is life
9. I live in mysterious city ( maybe like village )
10. i'm pettan as well

welp... :3
ERA Puzzle

GAMI wrote:

1. ctb noob player (noob mapper as well)
2. i'm girl
3. 149 cm ;;
4. 50% indonesian + 50% japanese
5. I love nano songs
6. i'm tsundere (ppl says about this so idk)
7. I love all horrors games as well
8. yoghurt is love, yoghurt is life
9. I live in mysterious city ( maybe like village )
10. i'm pettan as well

welp... :3
Nano is Amazing. I think my favorite one is the song used in the Gunslinger Stratos 2 CG Trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjskTrmhBko
I want to play that game so bad T~T
Favorite horror games? I tried outlast and amensia. Outlast scares me too much T~T
Nathan

thelewa wrote:

this is stupid

the most unreliable judgement in matters related to your behaviour or your personality, comes from you

I like to think that I'm super smart and dashingly handsome but that's just me WANTING to be like that, and that causes me to misguidedly BELIEVE that I'm super smart and dashingly handsome.

1. I'm super smart.
2. I'm dashingly handsome.
3. I think I've made my point.
GAMI

DJPuzzle wrote:

Nano is Amazing. I think my favorite one is the song used in the Gunslinger Stratos 2 CG Trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjskTrmhBko
I want to play that game so bad T~T
Favorite horror games? I tried outlast and amensia. Outlast scares me too much T~T
G.S series is the best ;w; I even sing nano song and record it until sayo heard it ><
my fav maybe fatal frame series ... never try Outlast :(
ERA Puzzle

sukiNathan wrote:

thelewa wrote:

this is stupid

the most unreliable judgement in matters related to your behaviour or your personality, comes from you

I like to think that I'm super smart and dashingly handsome but that's just me WANTING to be like that, and that causes me to misguidedly BELIEVE that I'm super smart and dashingly handsome.

1. I'm super smart.
2. I'm dashingly handsome.
3. I think I've made my point.
Honestly, I think this is actually a rather interesting subject. I didn't want to bring it up but thinking about it more I'd like to. Like I said in my own post earlier, I think the basis of this is a little flawed since we're supposed to be posting FACTS about ourselves instead of opinons (I.E "Judgements related to"), there's a very large difference. But even ignoring that, I would still disagree (not entirely) but on the basis that this does not apply to all people. I'd argue this applies to people who are immature, in a sense.

The reason I say that is because if I go out into the real world, try to make my own living, buy everything myself, support myself, etc. etc. I'm probably going to develop a pretty good sense of where I stand in relation to others - What I can do, what I'm like, what habits and things benefit me, how to be intelligent about those habits... If I don't, I'd probably have a pretty hard time supporting myself and succeeding in life. Obviously, there are other ways to be mature as well, this is just an example.. Of course, this doesn't apply to everyone, which is why I think it's partially right: Some people just won't be good judges of themselves. But I'd also argue that you'd find the majority of those people are more immature than people who do have a good idea of what they're like.

I can imagine you wouldn't like a dating website or resumes though.

(Something else interesting, that's sort of related: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2 ... ger_effect )

GAMI wrote:

G.S series is the best ;w; I even sing nano song and record it until sayo heard it ><
my fav maybe fatal frame series ... never try Outlast :(
Don't play Outlast, it's too spooky. T~T Or rather do if you like games like that... But I hated it
Kamisa-kun
1.I'm a girl.
2.I like animes.
3.I'm shy
4.I always stay in a corner everytime.
5.I always play in the rain.
6.Sometimes i play with my ghost friends.
7.I'm always tired of what i'm doing.
8.I always play osu! but weekends only(cause of schools)
9.I always think 1 hour before what to say
10.Sometimes when a video says "SCARY" i say,"2sp00ky4me" even before it starts.
Ringohan
1. I'm 19 years old (20 in a month)
2. I'm really sensitive.
3. I have two cats, and one of them never leaves my side.
4. My boyfriend lives in England.
5. I'm actually not that big of an anime/manga fan, but I used to be. I still enjoy it whenever I've got mental energy to read/watch it.
6. I easily care about others, so it might hurt me when I realise that they don't care. I'm working on it though!
7. I speak several languages: Danish (mothertongue), English (fluent), Standard Mandarin (Studied on high level in college), German and French (studied on high level in college aswell).
8. Besides speaking the languages mentioned above, I understand Norwegian, Swedish and words and sentences in Finnish (which is probably not worth mentioning xD)
9. I have a boyfriend that lives in England, and we've been together for nearly 8 months. He visits pretty often.
10. I'm a total Hearthstone and Tetris nerd.
AnotherEpicName
1. I'm a guy
2. I'm 22
3. I like sweet stuff
4. Gets easily addicted to mmo's
5. in my last year master automation
6. I love programming
7. love watching anime
8. I hope in a few years I'll be able to get my own place
9. Most of my friends are older/working/married
10. I suck at this game
Ekoro

Ringohan wrote:

Tetris nerd.
Ohoh.

also, lil' update

1) I hate a lot of food so that usually makes my parents mad
2) I can't eat with chopsticks. (so i'm not a true asian)
3) My mood often depends of the weather (if it's sunny, cloudy, cold, etc) and the time of the day.
4) I can write a lot if i'm inspired but i always take a lot of time to start to write/continue something.
5) I started to like dream houses recently, i should have +100 pictures of them
6) I can't swim nor riding a bike.
7) I can rage a lot when i can't do what i want to do, mostly in osu! c:
8) I have 87 graveyarded beatmaps and it keeps raising.
8bis) Although i map a lot with the aim to rank it, i never do it since i'm fucking lazy to get mods or finish the set
9) I don't have autonomy at all.
10) Although i can appear friendly with my classmates, i don't consider them as friends.
Therieri
1. I've played many games but never been good at none.
2. I've annoying habit to say "what?" when someone says something to me and I'm not paying attention at that moment and then instantly after saying that I get it what he said/asked. It seems to make people sometimes really annoyed to me.
3. I get hyped of things easily but get sicked of things even faster.
4. I'm talkative when with others and say easily really stupid things and then regret it later.
5. In many cases I don't really know what I want but I know really well what I don't want.
6. In osu! I don't really like to use general chat channels but for some reason forum is fine.
7. I don't like mainstream games, mainstream music or mainstream anything because mainstream is so mainstream.
8. But of course when it comes to anime it's fine to watch Naruto, Fairy Tail, Akame Ga Kill, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood and so on.
9. If there is even one thing in game which I just don't like for some reason (even cosmetical) it's good reason enough for me to stop playing that game entirely. But this happens only with games. Everywhere else I seem to be more reasonable.
10. I suck at osu! really much but that doesn't seem to bother me (if random rage attacks isn't counted). Instead of trying to do something which makes sense (read: trying to get better at game) I just randomly try to SS some really easy beatmaps.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
1. I consider myself to be overly-apologetic
2. Every anime that I decently liked ends up being the most hated after a few weeks
3. I am incredibly quiet IRL
4. There is a female persona in the form of a chibi Shiina Mashiro that I can visually see in my head
5. My head conflicts with itself leaving me in a state of confusion sometimes
6. My phone has a japanese keyboard instead of an english one, even though I aquired it in the uk
7. I'm too scared to use expensive tech that I bought in fear that i'll break them
8. Someone IRL is jealous of my skin as it's paler the hers...
9. ...even though i'm a guy -_-
10. This list took me almost an hour to make
Biri Biri
Hm.

1. Misaka Mikoto is love.
2. Mikoto is life. - (Not really, but I admit to otaku tendencies with no shame.)
3. I'm a male.
4. I've kind of been a vagrant for the past couple years due to circumstances.
5. Retired Super Smash Bros. competitor as of not long ago. (Started in 2007)
6. Music has probably saved my life multiple times.
7. I'll take friends over family anyday, because you can't grow into the world without them.
8. This world sucks.
9. Learned life "doesn't have to be so bad" amongst discovering other life things.
10. I'll always give someone a first chance if I have no reason to doubt them.

10.5 The triangles in the current cuttingedge build make me flaccid everytime.
Therieri

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

7. I'm too scared to use expensive tech that I bought in fear that i'll break them
Same here. And I break everything pretty easily if it's somehow related to tech (expensive or not). Even though I have never broke any mobilephones.
-_Lazy_-_old

Therieri wrote:

1. I've played many games but never been good at none.
2. I've annoying habit to say "what?" when someone says something to me and I'm not paying attention at that moment and then instantly after saying that I get it what he said/asked. It seems to make people sometimes really annoyed to me.
3. I get hyped of things easily but get sicked of things even faster.
4. I'm talkative when with others and say easily really stupid things and then regret it later.
5. In many cases I don't really know what I want but I know really well what I don't want.
6. In osu! I don't really like to use general chat channels but for some reason forum is fine.
7. I don't like mainstream games, mainstream music or mainstream anything because mainstream is so mainstream.
8. But of course when it comes to anime it's fine to watch Naruto, Fairy Tail, Akame Ga Kill, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood and so on.
9. If there is even one thing in game which I just don't like for some reason (even cosmetical) it's good reason enough for me to stop playing that game entirely. But this happens only with games. Everywhere else I seem to be more reasonable.
10. I suck at osu! really much but that doesn't seem to bother me (if random rage attacks isn't counted). Instead of trying to do something which makes sense (read: trying to get better at game) I just randomly try to SS some really easy beatmaps.
noob
Athrun
Update~

1. Most of my family relatives live in Hong Kong.
2. I dislike communist china.
3. I hate it when people call me a mainlander.
4. I'm the only person in my school that plays osu.
5. I'm usually tired everyday.
6. When I was young, i didn't vomit on the plane. Now that i've grown older I vomit more.
7. I've never been to a dentist.
8. I'm half long sighted.
9. I'm the only person in my family who is not close to wearing glasses.
10. I hate it how Australia has the shittiest weather.
Okoratu
derp, I'm so bored and this probably keeps me from falling asleep in a statistics lecture

1. I like futanari (I mean ppl posted they like yuri and yaoi already so why the heck not)
2. I have been mapping for 2 years and modding for 9 months and all I achieved is 1 ranked gd
3. I actually enjoy helping people (like seriously if you have any question or want my opinion about anything go ahead)
4. I like to hide additional text in many of my forum posts here hue
5. I live alone in an 33 sqm appartment near my college during semesters and at home (with brother and mom) when I'm off semester - which is at a 50/50 ratio -because some company decided to have me do an apprenticeship and business informatics studies at college at the same time
6. I prefer English over my mother tongue
7. I used to dye my hair and experimented all kinds of colors and ended up liking red the most
8. I'm usually really messy when living alone, but have had spontaneous outbursts of tidying up my whole appartment because I apparently cannot stand the mess I produce regularly - and these outbursts seem to happen more frequently
9. I'm not really confident about most things I do while still trying hard most times
10. oh yes let's actually add that I'm male for the people who don't bother reading my profile

do whatever you want with this information you people from the Internet
kaetwo
I am not sleeping so
1. It's pretty obvious what gender I am, my avy accurately protrays me (cause I drew it)
2. I'm a depressed insomniac.
3. I'm a Canadian-born Chinese, roots from Meizhou
4. I can't use chopsticks properly :(
5. I was born right eye blind.
6. I sleep during the day, work in the afternoon, and osu at night.
7. I'm a senior sushi apprentice.
8. I'm a yandere.
9. I'm a high-school dropout (due to my fucked up sleep).
10. I have a doritos addiction.
kidlat020
1. I think humans are high maintenance, low rewards/returns.
2. compared to machines, they produce very low.
3. in retrospect, machines are low maintenance, high rewards/returns.
4. but it is humans that made machines
5. therefore humans should prioritize creativity and innovation.
6. and leave the hard work to computers/machines/AI
7. sadly they prioritize things like "respect" and "authority"
8. studying is overrated. this is only second objective.
9. I learned my lesson the hard way. I'm not improving at Mania (2k pp)
10. My avatar is the best carry
Nathan
1. I'm a guy
2. I'm 15
3. I'm half Vietnamese
4. I was born left handed but my parents trained me to switch
5. I love anime
6. I really want to try mapping but I'm too lazy
7. I have braces
8. I like romance
9. I have hypermobility
10. I'm kind of quiet irl
Shrik
I drink coffee neally every day for neally a year. im 15 ;-;

so damn nice though gotta admit
KidzRizal
1. I'm Boy
2. I life in Indonesia
3. I like Kagamine Rin >,<
4. I love my Girlfriend
5. I love my friends too
6. I'm a CTB player
7. I'm a web designer
8. I like sleeping ^^
9. I think is the end.... Um, No no
10. This is the End :v
Therieri

sukiNathan wrote:

1. I'm a guy
6. I really want to try mapping but I'm too lazy
Aaw. Just like me! ;)
Kedi
1) I'm dick.
2) I really am dick.
3) I also like dicks.
4) I'm pretty much obsessed with cats.
5) I'm stage musician (violinist).
6) I hate every virgin on this game.
7) I like Rilakkuma so much.
8) I am racist.
9) I am so disgusting that I wear skirts all the time.
10) Fuck you.
Tiisa
Chiuyo
1. I'm shy as asdfghj
2. But not on the internet
3. I can be really rude when someone pisses me off
4. I hate too much people
5. The most important person in my life is my best friend
6. I love food, but sometimes food is my enemy
7. I'm a good listener but terrible at talking
8. I prefer to be alone most of the time
9. I'm a calm person
10. I have Insomnia
[ Mephisto ]
1.) bad at humor
2.) not rlly gud at English
3.) I am guy
4.) I have a phobia of Insect
5.) Introvert personality
6.) i want to be a mapper
7.) I Hate my Friend who Smoking
8.) Like Instrumental Song ;D
9.) not really like Anime
10.) Collector ;D
Eymi
1. I'm a girl
2. I'm a cat too
3. I'm stupide
4. I'm hated by others
5. I want hugs :c
6. I want you
7. I'm cute, yaaay
8. I'm very little (1m56 please)
9. I'm 15 years old
10. ... I play a game nammed osu!... Do you know ?

:oops:
Ameko
1) I eat a lot
2) I sleep a lot
3) I fap a lot
4) I'm weird(a bit crazy)
5) I have problems with memory and my psyche
6) I don't care about anything
7) I suck at everything, except for sucking
8) Introverted hikikomori without future
9) I'm one of the keepers of Cookiezi's religion
10) I'm gaming peripheral enthusiast
NintendoFan05
1). Chihaya Kisaragi from Idolmaster is my all time overpowered waifu.
2). Love to watch anime and play games non-stop.
3). Can sleep a lot. >_>
4). :arrow:
5). I'm weird and random and I'm proud of it.
6). Friendly.
7). Love pizza
8). Love gummy worms
9). Loves a cup of iced tea.
10). Love the rain sometimes.
Rio-
1. I love eating Rice-only
2. I study in college about engineering, but not into that much
3. I'm a slob sometimes
4. Bad at humor
5. My parents are from different native-tongue, but I still can't understand either of them.
6. I'm a guy, obviously
7. Introvert
8. I love collecting weeaboo stuffs, but only if I have more money
9. I'm not into Hentai, unless if I want to relieve some stress then I might watch/read some. :^
10. Strangely I don't wear glasses for 10 years being "those who sit in front of the monitor whole-time"
Kedi

- Neka - wrote:

1. I'm a girl
2. I'm a cat too
3. I'm stupide
4. I'm hated by others
5. I want hugs :c
6. I want you
7. I'm cute, yaaay
8. I'm very little (1m56 please)
9. I'm 15 years old
10. ... I play a game nammed osu!... Do you know ?

:oops:
Hahahahaha
Sousaki
1. I am a guy
2. I'm 15
3. I am half Vietnamese
4. I am listening to almost every kind of music
5. I apologize often
6. I really love the movies from Hayao Miyazaki ♥
7. gosu is the #1 grill in my heart
8. I love League of Legends
9. I am thinking too much about my mistakes even though they usually are not that big of a deal
10. English is my favorite language
Midori Tea
1. I'm addicted to video games.
2. I watch anime.
3. I have a tulpa.
4. I aspire to major in computer science after high school.
5. I enjoy solitude.
6. I love hugs and cuddles.
7. I'm a long distance runner.
8. I don't sleep as much as I should.
9. I listen to EDM.
10. I cringe when someone loudly plays music from their car.
Skrelz
aaa
HeatKai
1. I love pokemon.
2. I'm considered tall in south east asia.
3. Scares easily to horror story but sometimes like to watch it.
4. Don't need cat to come at me, I'll come to them.
5. I love girls with long hair.
6. I love to be pampered/cuddle. whatever lol
7. Really love to sing. oh yes really love to sing :3
8. I'm the jealous type of guy.
9. Currently in a relationship with a game not human because human is so hard to get.
10. Doesn't find osu that fun anymore but still do my work. :3 (Still loves to map tho!)
unko
1. Windows XP
BeatofIke
1.) I'm a guy
2.) I'm 24
3.) I live in Texas
4.) I watch (and draw) anime
5.) I play (and make) eroge
6.) I like to code
7.) I love pantsu
8.) I love oppai
9.) I'm a nice person (if you don't piss me off)
0.) I love kawaii/moe girls o3o
show more