forum

Quite annoying problem of mine

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lethargy
So I am quite new to all this weaboo stuff (I started watching anime a year ago) and since I started, there was this one thing I cannot really stand and that is sexual content in anime and VNs. At first it was kind of like : Oh, a sex scene, it is making me feel uncomfortable. But at this point I am basically trying to avoid it as if I were running away and hiding from it. So i was just wondering if anyoen is experiencing similar issues or have any USEFUL advices.
Bweh
mathexpert

Geronimaa wrote:

complaining at the best part of the fandom
Topic Starter
Lethargy
Bweh
K-On!, for example, circumvents this with copious amounts of moe. While not directly arousing you with shots of Mio's ass, it will appeal to you via her character. Usually by making her look retarded. Or any of the girls.

They're all dumb.
Bweh
List an actual example, OP.
Topic Starter
Lethargy

mathexpert wrote:

Geronimaa wrote:

complaining at the best part of the fandom
I always have been againt mainstream

Topic Starter
Lethargy
Example no. 1 - Whenever I was playing VN (KS, Saya no Uta, Kud Wafter, etc.) I was annoyed or sometimes even "disgusted" by it.

Example no. 2 - To love ru - It was at first just comedy ecchi show with a lot fan service, but then i watched Darkness and I was again nearly shocked, since it was almost hentai.

I could list more of them.
Bweh
Turn off H-scenes.

Or just don't watch/play them. You're not missing out on much.
Topic Starter
Lethargy
Well, 90% of VNs have sexual content and I think they are quite important part of the VN, so I dont think that disabling it would be good, I would feel like im missing something. And its not like I dont wanna enjoy H-scenes, because i do want to enjoy them.
Yoeri
You're a living paradox
Topic Starter
Lethargy
Is it really that weird?
Bweh
"I want to enjoy sex scenes!"

"Sex scenes annoy me though..."

I don't get you, OP.
mathexpert

yuri is the purest love >////<
Bweh
Oh, I see, he doesn't like dudes in the scenes!
Topic Starter
Lethargy
I will my best to explain my situation - I am getting UNINTENTIONALLY (automatically) annoyed by this stuff, even though I want to enjoy it.
IppE

mathexpert wrote:

yuri is the purest love >////<
silmarilen
yuri is love
Bweh

Geronimaa wrote:

I will my best to explain my situation - I am getting UNINTENTIONALLY (automatically) annoyed by this stuff, even though I want to enjoy it.
Have you tried looking for girl-on-girl action?
Topic Starter
Lethargy
NO, i mean yes, yuri certainly is great, but its not just about those guys, actually it might be, i am confused

PS: yuri, crossdressing and genderbender masterrace
mathexpert
is OP a girl?

pls confirm
Bweh
Well, you know what you have to do, OP.
show more