forum

Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sebastiangl
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on domingo, 16 de agosto de 2015 at 19:24:44

Artist: Black Eyed Peas
Title: Meet Me Halfway
Source: Black Eyed Peas - The E. N. D
Tags: Black Eyed Peas Meet Me Halfway The E. N. D.
BPM: 130
Filesize: 6195kb
Play Time: 03:41
Difficulties Available:
  1. eee!!! (3,07 stars, 412 notes)
  2. Hard (2,83 stars, 551 notes)
  3. Meet EEeee Halfway (3,21 stars, 533 notes)
  4. Normal (1,94 stars, 189 notes)
Download: Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Finally done :D -Fixing some stuff-
LimeGreenTeknii
Normal: Add more notes. Seriously.
Hard: Am I the only one who thinks that you should do something more creative than just adding two spinners between 59:113 and 1:02:364, and 1:06:517 and 1:09:748 and other places like this? Seriously, you can tell me if it is ok to just leave it like that. I also think it's reasonable to say the break in this song is too long.
Topic Starter
sebastiangl
umm i'm just starting the song... nothing here is permanent. I'll consider the recomendations, thanks
ThrillerFan123
eba_boy123's edits:

NORMAL/HARD:
Change the offset to: 7,459
Delete the spinners in the chorus, add breaks instead.
Change colours to: Black, Brown and Grey.
Artist and Title need capitals, and Source should be: The E.N.D (Energy Never Dies)

NORMAL:
Add a break when you finished and then another chorus.

HARD:
When you have a break and then sliders and then anotehr break, delete those sliders and extend the break.

SPOILER
P.S. Very good so far. Well done!
ThrillerFan123
Eba_boy123 edits:

Normal/Hard:
Change colours to Black Grey and Brown

Normal:
Where you finished the normal difficulty add a break then another chorus and a spinner at the end.

Hard:
When you have a break another sequence then a break again, delete the sequence and extend the break (make it longer).

EBA's Difficulty:
Work In Progress!

SPOILER
P.S. These are the edits you have not done.
Topic Starter
sebastiangl
ur making a dff?? hahaha great :D

need to do more changes and finish the normal diff... and if everything is going right... waiting for eee to finish a diff :D
ThrillerFan123
Click on the spoiler.

SPOILER
I have some bad news...

Last week, when I was editing your beatmap, I deleted it by accident.

I tried to download it today, but the audio file is gone!

I tried over and over again, and it wouldn't download the audio file!

Do not do anything, just carry on editing.

EBA's Difficulty is no more...

I'm sorry. (I did not delete it!)
Topic Starter
sebastiangl
thats too bad... but thanks anyway
NotShinta
It's not just EBA that's had trouble with the audio. Try a full upload.

Adding a random mp3 in there, I noticed that you used all black as a combo colour. Don't, it can mess up some skins.

Normal
1:05:133 (6,7,8,9) - Move this so that the 6 is where 01:03:287 (2) was.

Hard
00:24:074 (4) - Same as above, but with 00:23:151 (2)
Topic Starter
sebastiangl
ok that little problem is fixed... i think :P.
So let the modding continue :D
AdRon Zh3Ro
here we go...
[:]You can change
[>>]You need to change

General
try to extend normal and make an easy.

Normal
>>1:40:112 Break
>>Resnap all notes

Hard
>>Resnap all notes

Nice... :)
James2250
Revived~
PotsBreaker
8-)
EEeee
played and saw some things dude, also this is modding as well

Overall
remove Black Eyed Peas - The E. N. D. from "source" it belongs in tags, and u already have it there
also just delete the osb. even though it'll come back again idk, just do it while ur going to submit it again :P

Normal
00:58:689 - look at what i say in Hard :P
that's pretty much it, like where u ended it

Hard
00:58:689 - Right here u have a break, wtf? in Normal u have spinners here, at best u can put no Spinners in the Normal diff and spinners here
01:57:997 - maybe add spinners or something here and the next break because in the normal diff, u mapped to these parts, then leave this area as a break 02:12:997
02:12:997 - try to add a note so the break starts here
that's about it, i would recommend mapping a little more til Fergie shuts up, but w/e :P nice map, some parts i struggled to map myself looks like u mapped it easily lol
Topic Starter
sebastiangl
Thanks for the modding dude, i fixed all the break zones filling them with notes cause i didn't want to take out the spinners from the normal diff.
Also deleted Black Eyed Peas - The E. N. D. from source.... but what should i put there D:
And about mapping till Ferggie shuts up, im not gonna do it cause the song is long enough and i am running out of ideas :P

Edit: I hope that .osb file is gone
taNa_Coppola
:oops:
Pimpi
No te olvides de terminar los guess diff de mis 2 mapas despues de esto asi que pilas mijo. XD
gustjr1997
star
Screenagers
starrrrrrr
honkers
#modreq

General
  • -You might want to find a louder mp3 file or lower the volume of the hitsounds as they overshadow the lyrics.
    -Check aibot, pretty helpful.

Meet EEeee Halfway
  • - 00:28:689 Ctrl+G. Reversing the slider flows better.
    -remove notes 01:13:689 and 01:13:920. Doesn't follow the vocals
    -Add a slider from 01:13:920 to 01:13:920. Works with the vocals.
    -The lack of a note 01:57:305 here feels weird. Add a note.

eee!!!
  • -At 00:17:613 the slider is awkward for the player. Consider adding 2 notes instead.
    - From 01:03:075 to 01:13:229 is unmapped. Consider mapping it as it is more consistent since the vocals are still going
    - Consider changing the pattern from 01:13:229 (1) to 01:31:229 (2) to something like this http://puu.sh/j3Te0/2932021356.jpg. Works with the spaced timing better.
    - 01:37:690 (1) to 01:38:613 (3) same as above

Hard
  • - You might need to distance snap all your notes as it improves the consistency.
    - Consider mapping more at the end since less than 80% of its mapped. Check here.

Normal
  • - Map more of it. Same reason as above
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.