forum

Tablet drag problem [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nilix_old
I'm a Wacom Tablet user. Usually I just have my pen on the tablet, with disabled mouse clicks, dragging with the pen and using Z/X to hit notes.

I just installed osu on my Win 7 Desktop (64-bit, if that means anything). When I touch the tablet, I'm unable to use the left click key binding. Right click is fine. If I hover over the tablet with the pen tip, left-click works, but it's hard to play that way. And completing stacks is nigh-impossible with one key.

osu! b1218
anonymous_old
Are you sure the mouse button is disabled in osu!'s options?

Check to see if your tablet is producing a Z press instead of a mouse press.
Topic Starter
Nilix_old
My tablet can't make a Z Press. I can't set it to keys like that (Graphire 4, this tablet is like 8 years old.)

It's kinda like the tablet is thinking that touching the tablet is the same as holding the left mouse button. So using the left mouse button won't work if it's being pressed already.
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Nilix_old
No, it's disabled. Tried playing with the mouse and the buttons are disabled as expected but I can actually use the stylus to tap notes as if they weren't disabled (Force Tablet PC is not enabled)
An64fan
"Disable Mouse Buttons" doesn't work with pen settings, unfortunately. Also, "Force Tablet PC" doesn't affect pen tablets.

When strager says that it's making a Z press, he really means that it's making basically a left-click. All of the standard mode click bindings are based on left-click and right-click. When you tap the tablet, it reads it as a left click, meaning that your left click binding won't work simultaneously. Presently, the only real fix to this is in your own habits: try hovering your pen instead of dragging.

That said, I do hope that peppy changes "Disable Mouse Buttons" to affect pen taps. Another issue regarding this was brought up recently, too.
Derekku
Duplicate of viewtopic.php?f=5&t=24483 =3=
Sowho
I have had the same Problem and. At first its annyoing but. if i can't fix this i think i will have to hover for a while
Dntm8kmeeatu

Sowho wrote:

I have had the same Problem and. At first its annyoing but. if i can't fix this i think i will have to hover for a while
Make a new post, this one is ELEVEN YEARS OLD