forum

Kingdom Hearts Series

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
rflood
Would you like to tell me that there is not a topic on Kh? (Maybe it exist, but I don't want to check in all the topic xC 

Anyway, I want to open this topic for talking about Kingdom Hearts.

F.A.Q.
1. Why is Kingdom Hearts your favourite videogame series?
2. What is your favourite Kingdom Hearts? Why?
3. Who is your favourite character?
4. How would you like KH 3 from 1 to 10?
5. Your vote (always from 1 to 10)

Well, I hope you like my idea (sorry for my bad english ^^")
Gumpy
I can't answer any of the questions since I have only played like one of them and did not finish it.
But it's one of those series I would really like to finish.
Topic Starter
rflood

Gumpyyy wrote:

I can't answer any of the questions since I ahve only played like on of them and did not finish it.
But it's one of those series I would really like to finish.
Finish it, NOW!
deadbeat
Finished 1 and 2. Got up to the final fight in 358/2 and only half way through chain of memories. And refuse to continue playing 3D :(
Can't wait for KH3
Professor Prinny
Hmm let's see...

1. It's a favorite of mine because I love the story and gameplay over most game series and also because it's a part of my childhood.
2. Kingdom Hearts 2 because it has most of my favorite moments in the entire series e.g. the 1000 Heatless Battle was an epic fight.
3. Roxas because Dual Wielding.
4. Definitely can't wait for KH 3.
5. I'm assuming this question is a "How would you rate the series" question so I'll give it a 8.8/10 so far.
Doodle99
1. Why is Kingdom Hearts your favourite videogame series?
Good history, good gameplay, good characters.
2. What is your favourite Kingdom Hearts? Why?
KH Birth By Sleep. So sad, but I love it.
3. Who is your favourite character?
Hm, vanitas. Also I like Aqua
4. How would you like KH 3 from 1 to 10?
5. Your vote (always from 1 to 10)
Serie? 9/10.
Ceph23
I don't want to answer those questions
But I have played everyone of the KH games.
One of the main reasons for why I got the PS3 was because of KH3. Then I hear that KH3 was gonna be on the PS4. Yeah that pissed me a bit
-__-
Topic Starter
rflood

Ceph23 wrote:

I don't want to answer those questions
But I have played everyone of the KH games.
One of the main reasons for why I got the PS3 was because of KH3. Then I hear that KH3 was gonna be on the PS4. Yeah that pissed me a bit
-__-
No problem, you can also don't answer at my questions :3
deadbeat
gonna bump this. recently just found this which explains pretty much everything that has happened so far. it's about an hour long and does go over each game and character, so if you don't want spoilers, don't watch :p
Qastidus
So Let's Start :) .

1.) It was my favourite since I was a kid like about 4 years old (My Brother showed me this game then suddenly , I get interested in it ) So.. What I get interest from the Kingdom Hearts was the Keyblades and the main story :) EVEN THE FIGHTING SCENE !! .

2.) Hmmm... I can't think most of the parts before .. But what I've like more was the Kingdom Hearts 2.

3.) King Mickey and Sora ! :)

4.) ACTUALLY 10/10 !!! Can't wait for the game !! :D

5.) 10 !!!! Of course.
co-2_old
1. I really like the gameplay, though I think the story can be a bit iffy at times.
2. II, which is the one I'm the most familiar with.
3. I think I'll go with Naminé, she seems like an interesting character.
4. I won't know until the game is out, but it looks nice from what I've seen.
5. 8
Defender1994
my english is not so good but i try it :D

1. because i love all the caraters and the story from KH
2. my fav is KH 2 Final Mix. why? i like the new bosses and the secret boss
3. in any case Sora ! i like his charater and the love for all people he have.
4. 10 but i never can play KH 3 before i can play i must buy a PS4 or Xbox One.
5. 10 !!! :D
rogueshadow12
1. It's because it has most of my favorite characters from the Final Fantasy series and Disney characters which everyone (or most people) love.
Futhermore, it has an amazing and complex story (seriously the story might even confuse people lol) and has a really good gameplay (action rpg). Every game in the series also has lots of replay value (the amounts of stuff that you get for replaying the games is whoa lol).
2. Kingdom Hearts 2 is definitely my favorite. Best story, best gameplay, best ending, everything.
3. Maybe Roxas or Organization 13 as a whole. These guys have different and interesting goals considering they're actually "nobodies"
4. Maybe a 10 just because I love the series and I have been waiting for such a long time for Kingdom Hearts 3 (Which I thought wasn't going to happen)
5. 9/10 :D

That said, Im kinda rusty with the series since I havent played it for a while. Maybe I should replay kingdom hearts 2 final mix while waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3 :D
Trosk-
Basicaly, it's my favourite series. Not much more to say about it.

1. I don't actually know. It connected with me since the first day I played it, when I was like 10 years old.
2. I think I actually can't answer this one. I just love all of them. Probably the most special for me is KH2, since is the one I played more. Got 100% like 4 or 5 times on it, and counting since I was young, I probably have played it for more than 700 hours. After that, I think BBS is the one I like the most.
3. Xion. Then Aqua.
4. I don't actually love what they have shown to us until today. It's too early to talk about this yet, but my opinion from what is shown until today, is an 8.
5. Well, like I said, it's my favourite series. I can't vote less than 10.
Roxas
WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT MEEEE???

1) It's my childhood.
2) 2. The one I played mostly and where I found my character. I'M THE ONLY ONE TRUE ROXAS!
3) DO I REALLY HAVE TO SAY THIS????
4) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
5) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

BYE
Kurokami
Hi there.

Answering to the first question, its probably because of the story and gameplay. At that time there was only a very few action rpg. My first game was Chain of Memories (GBA) and tho I was stucked at Riku, and gave up the series at that time I really enjoyed it. The card system itself was interesting. Few years later just because why not, tried out KH1 and got addicted. 10 years passed since then.

My favourite Kingdom Hearts game is 2. It has a very detailed word and even better gameplay. The various suits and skills are making it really interesting to play and brings high variety to the gameplay. How they put Mickey in for a few boss and your chances to get him is also which sold me the game. The final battle, though it has a really good visual, was a disappointment. They could have done more there than that.

Favourite character, hard question. Thats either Aqua, Kairi or Xion, etc. Kairi is currently can't be used but Aqua is a really good character. Xion is just a copy of Roxas and Sora, which is shame. Roxas is only good in 358/2, he got a little chance to show of in KH2 so yeah.

Haha, that would be 10 probably.

As of now, I'm saying 8 or 9 as overall. There are ups and downs too. KH3 will decide this, or increase it probably.