forum

An end to Naruto

posted
Total Posts
show more
-Seren-

Gumpyyy wrote:

I will be kind of sad tho since I won't have anything to watch between series. Unless I start watching One Piece which is far from over so idk what to do.
watch it, it's gonna be worth it. you can just skip fillers if you want to
lemonguy
I find it hilarious that only around 4 months ago, I was really into watching Naruto (I only started watching anime a lot since April), and now I can care less about it. I'm not a big fan of the most recent arcs, so I stopped reading the manga like 15 chapters ago maybe. I will read the rest though, because it is ending.
Topic Starter
deadbeat

Shxfted wrote:

I will read the rest though, because it is ending.
this sums up a lot of peoples opinion
Furasaki
You've done well Masashi. Now rest.
Topic Starter
deadbeat
Only two chapters of our favorite ninja remaining. It has been confirmed that the 700th and final chapter will be done by Kishi entirely in color.
Celizavia
Gosh, feel kinda happy but sad at the same time..
Naruto is part of my childhood ;-;)/ but the plot is wayyyy too many imo
Syphist
I'm just curious how many episodes of the anime they will be able to make out of this.
Gumpy

Syphist wrote:

I'm just curious how many episodes of the anime they will be able to make out of this.
atleast 30
Lhijn
this week it'll end with a double chapter, im kinda exicted
JackBezarius18
Naruto...Well, just There are only a few moments to say goodbye.
Leguna
it's been 8 years since i first read Naruto
time to say goodbye to my childhood :/
Topic Starter
deadbeat
just read 699. i have to say, it was rather enjoyable. i'm kinda surprised. hoping 700 will be just as good
kakashi best hokage \:D/
Kurokami
Though I'm not reading Naruto but I do like the series to watch. I'm kinda happy because it actually ends but sad since I grow up on this. orz I hope there will be a next Naruto as they will do with Bleach. lol
Lhijn

Kurokami wrote:

I hope there will be a next Naruto as they will do with Bleach. lol
don't worry, they already announced a follow-up http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-11-05/naruto-manga-mini-series-launches-after-main-series-ends/.80690
Leguna

deadbeat wrote:

just read 699. i have to say, it was rather enjoyable. i'm kinda surprised. hoping 700 will be just as good
700 was..... Nostalgic
Topic Starter
deadbeat
wait what. i didn't think 700 was out until after the weekend o.O
Leguna
no, the author released double chapter. with full color for the last one
go read it then :D
Kaona
That was a surprisingly satisfying ending. I feel kinda sad that it's over but then again, it has been running for the past 15 years.

I'm glad there was a timeskip and we could see them all as older, with kids, who they are with etc.

I knew SasuSaku was gonna happen. Their child is so cute.

YESSS NARUHINA - THANK YOU KISHIMOTO!
Topic Starter
deadbeat
that was a rather nice ending. i'm overall rather happy with it. one of the nicer endings to the manga i've read in a while. well done Kishimoto. enjoy your rest :3
Piine
I have read the last chapter at school. I felt completed somehow. Just curious on what Kishimoto is going to do next
Geo
Topic Starter
deadbeat

-Geo- wrote:

http://youtu.be/dtUMHLBKQYY
dam. that's a nice video
Friendan
Naruto isn't very good
Lhijn

deadbeat wrote:

-Geo- wrote:

http://youtu.be/dtUMHLBKQYY
dam. that's a nice video

it may be over but i'm not gonna forget him :cry:
[-Cloud-]
Some faggot already spoiled me.
Note: I'm not reading the manga.
Athrun
Awesome ending. All of them, getting together.
I KNEW NARUTO WOULD GO WITH HINATA AND SASUKE WITH SAKURA.
surprised Sai was with Ino :O
AJ-FreakS
Great series indeed.