forum

Mah first SS rank!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
I achieved my very first SS rank victory!!

machol30
That's awesome! lol Even the simplest levels can be sort of hard to achieve an SS Rank. Congrats! :)
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
Thanks, buraimaster1234, but no one is looking at my skin... :(

You want to see the screenshots?
awp
I'm off topic, but based on that screenshot your menu button images and your combo finisher (katu, geki) images need to be revised: overlap is baaaaad.

As for SS, you need quite a bit of patience for that.

gj awp
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
:?

You could be right about the overlap, but ranking flags are the one thing I thought up. I didn't see anything wrong on the S rank one.

Is it? :?
Enok Walker
Ah yes, I remember my first SS. Cooking by the Book (Easy), which I followed up with my first SSH.

Good times!
peppy
*ahem*

One of these days I'll get an SS... I think.

I have plenty of codingSS's >:(
Det.
yeah I just got my first SS too. I didn't even realize it until i saw my score under the local highscore and saw a 100%.
Then again, I could've been just hallucinating.
Sinistro
Well, I got my first SS today, at the Easy difficulty of my Wonka's Welcome Song beatmap. Easy Beatmap + being the designer = higher chances of success.

... but then I got cocky and tried to follow up with an SSH on the same beatmap. I hit 3 100s and got an SH, but the score was still higher than my SS, so it replaced it. Bye bye, SS. :(
Cecilthemos
My first "SS" was on Ouendan 1, RSG Hard,
in Osu I'm pretty sure it was the Ultimate Showdown song.
Have yet to SSH, I just don't want to play easy songs just to get one.
awp
My first SS was on...actually, I thought it was Ultimate Showdown, but apparently not. That may have been my first S rank. I don't remember. I got an SS tonight in KOTOKO-BLAZE. My first SSH (also my first time using hidden mod) was on "You're Not Alone", but I did it while the server was buggered and it didn't submit to the online boards.
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
MegaTailzChao
Man I've gotten plenty of S ranks but not yet have I achieved even one SS. No matter how hard I try, I end up getting a 100 SOMEWHERE.
awp
Relax mod~
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.