forum

Osu! Scandinavian Tournament 2015! Bowling Dragon Lords win!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Kotayo
new rule regarding team name has been added, current teams should check if it affects them
Gumpy
BTW if you need help streaming I can help stream (you need to help me test quality settings), and maybe some other stuff. I have a fast internet speed so it should help, But that's for you to decide ofc.
Topic Starter
Kotayo

Gumpyyy wrote:

BTW if you need help streaming I can help stream (you need to help me test quality settings), and maybe some other stuff. I have a fast internet speed so it should help, But that's for you to decide ofc.
i'll write you up as a potential streamer but as you're also playing in the tournament you'll most likely not end up being the main streamer
Gumpy
Yeah I knew that was gonna be the answer, but yeah seeing as how i'm playing I will probably sit here as a backup streamer incase something happens.
Balanced
Team Name:Team Gurkstaden
Player #1 - Balanced
Player #2 - Drewol
Beware of the acc god, and the unknown Balanced!
alfred
Nyari
i can strim, not playing this year, i might also be able to referee if needed

Pannari
Sooo, we allowed to join or no?
Topic Starter
Kotayo

Pannari wrote:

Sooo, we allowed to join or no?
go ahead
Balanced

Balanced wrote:

Team Name:Team Gurkstaden
Player #1 - Balanced
Player #2 - Drewol
Beware of the acc god, and the unknown Balanced and...Pannari :3!
Player #3 - Pannari

3 Players in the team now (Team Gurkstaden)
IppE
Team Name:diqqi ;9
Player #1 - IppE
Player #2 - osqlol
Nej helvete, vi vet inte hur man ska klicka cirklar
Shigetora
Team Name:hastighet_växel.jpg
Player #1 - Asuna-
Player #2 - Arjy
Du är död. Oh ja, och öl
Edited team name. Fucking google translate failed on us.
alfred
I think you forgot to add my team to the list
Topic Starter
Kotayo

Arufrog wrote:

I think you forgot to add my team to the list
Oh oops, my bad

Fixed it now

Also, even though we have 16 teams already you can keep signing up and we'll go with either 20 teams (5 teams in each group) or all the way to 32 teams (4 teams in each group, with 8 groups)
Warpyc
Team Name: Random Swedish Team
Player #1 - Warpyc
Player #2 - GrimmjowJagger
Grimmjow will carry me #2v2 HYPE
Shigetora
pls update team name
Smilya
Team Name: Baka.dmg
Player #1 - BennyBananas
Player #2 - Smilya
The Apple faggots! o/
Lanki
Team Name: CTB FTW
Player #1 - lanki33
Player #2 - BLACK-NINJA3000
Lets catch those circles!

lanki33 wrote:

Team Name: CTB FTW
Player #1 - lanki33
Player #2 - BLACK-NINJA3000
Lets catch those circles!

Smilya wrote:

Team Name: Baka.dmg
Player #1 - BennyBananas
Player #2 - Smilya
The Apple faggots! o/
CtB players > osu! players. Go kick ass.
Team Name: TWO DIMENSIONS
Player #1 - Razor Sharp
Player #2 - K i u i
Streaming till we age 50!
Topic Starter
Kotayo
20 teams have been reached!

let's go for 32! go go go!
Kimmie
Kevs
Team Name: Team FrankerZ
Player #1 - Kevs
Player #2 - l1mi
Player #3 - iaceo
FrankerZ FrankerZ FrankerZ
kriers
Someone be my teammate
Exclusive
Team Name: Darude Sandstorms
Player #1 - Exclusive
Player #2 - PerPus
Wait, who the fuck is Per?
Leetrapoi
Team Name: whatnameisthiseven
Player #1 - Leetra
Player #2 - kriers
Player #3 - AndreasHD
ayy lmao m8
Leetrapoi
Oh btw, I can be a commentator if needed.
Slizzer
Let's have a fun OST 2015 yey!~
Omgforz
I hope you guys are fine with having me as a commentator again, haha.
Xytox
OMG NOT OMGFORZ AGAIN!
Alumetorz

Kotayo wrote:

You're free to sign up if you are from the following countries: Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Faroe Islands and Åland Islands! (I may or may not include Finland)
wait, what? What about Austria? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

FYI:
Topic Starter
Kotayo

Alumetorz wrote:

Kotayo wrote:

You're free to sign up if you are from the following countries: Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Faroe Islands and Åland Islands! (I may or may not include Finland)
wait, what? What about Austria? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

FYI:
eeehm

i don't know what to say...
shit i had hoped this wouldn't happen <.<

let's just have a friendly vote

http://strawpoll.me/3032652

Voting will end on 7/7 to give the austrians some time to sign up if they are allowed to play by then
Gumpy

Kotayo wrote:

Team Name: Silver Elites!
Player #1 - Princess Zoom
Player #2 - Gumpyyy
smoke hjørnet hver dag
Well since Zoom got himself banned guess I have to replace him.
Replace with PcBoy111 and rename the team to ":s" and change comment to (ノಥДಥ)ノ︵ɯooZ ssǝɔuıɹԀ
Topic Starter
Kotayo
to make the map selection be a little easier for me, but also to give you guys a chance to impact how the mappools look like i decided to let you guys (it's 100% optional) help with making them (final decision is ofc still on me)

so if you have any maps that you want to see at any stage of the tournament (unranked maps included, but make sure they are actually complete and are playable) then send them to me either in-game if i'm online or send them to me in a forum pm and i'll add them to a list from where i will try to take as many maps as possible

keep in mind that your maps will by no definition have a 100% chance of being picked, just as a heads up

although if the maps are of high quality and are fitting in terms of difficulty they will almost be guaranteed to show up in the mappools

you can use these for reference in terms of difficulty p/3096782 as that's pretty much where i'm aiming this time as well
Thomasz
Team Name: skånepojke95
Player #1 - Thomasz
Player #2 - Foeni
klara vappen, we hot
Topic Starter
Kotayo
added som match rules and stuff in the second post of the thread, please check it out so you know what's going on when playing
Tacyu
Team Name: Tacyu and Magma
Player #1 - Tacyu
Player #2 - Only1Magma
Vi har inte välfärden med oss
Slizzer

Kotayo wrote:

to make the map selection be a little easier for me, but also to give you guys a chance to impact how the mappools look like i decided to let you guys (it's 100% optional) help with making them (final decision is ofc still on me)

so if you have any maps that you want to see at any stage of the tournament (unranked maps included, but make sure they are actually complete and are playable) then send them to me either in-game if i'm online or send them to me in a forum pm and i'll add them to a list from where i will try to take as many maps as possible

keep in mind that your maps will by no definition have a 100% chance of being picked, just as a heads up

although if the maps are of high quality and are fitting in terms of difficulty they will almost be guaranteed to show up in the mappools

you can use these for reference in terms of difficulty p/3096782 as that's pretty much where i'm aiming this time as well
I'd like to see this https://osu.ppy.sh/b/112586 in the Hard Rock mappool somewhere in the tournament :>

This is the best kind of map for a tournament, it tests the players will to live as you have to retry it 1000 times to even pass it. Recommend having it in the Finals (lets try keeping the death count to a minimal) since more than half of the competitors that will play it will be dead after the mappool release.
Xytox
Slizzer, I'm going to literally kill you, but I can also play your game.

Here are my recommendations:

These are the best kind of maps for a tournament, it tests the players will to live as you have to retry it 1000 times to even pass it. Recommend having them in the Finals (lets try keeping the death count to a minimal) since more than half of the competitors that will play it will be dead after the mappool release.
Gumpy

Xytox wrote:

Here are my recommendations:
;_;
I recommend
This
show more