Osu! Scandinavian Tournament 2015! Bowling Dragon Lords win!

posted
Total Posts
128
show more
Topic Starter
Kotayo
copy pasting is hard ;w;
AnimeBoy99
Team Name: DATTEBAYO!!
Player #1 - Lord_Sasuke
Player #2 - AnimeBoy99
we are not so good but we will try our best!! ^^
Gyuunyu

AnimeBoy99 wrote:

Team Name: DATTEBAYO!!
Player #1 - Lord_Sasuke
Player #2 - AnimeBoy99
we are not so good but we will try our best!! ^^
we have the best team here
Gyuunyu
Team Name: Nyantype
Player #1 - Gyuunyu
Player #2 - 7spices
' ^ ' COSPLAY SENSATION ' ^ '

Jk teammate died
Pozepi
Team Name:Team Poze(Pi)
Player #1 - 31415926535897
Player #2 - Pozepi
Remember, loosing is fun!~
Kenpaaw
Team Name: Hentai QTs
Player #1 - Gyuunyu
Player #2 - Kenpwe
Gods of Hentai, All hail Tasper and Tichie!~
Topic Starter
Kotayo

Kenpwe wrote:

Team Name: Hentai QTs
Player #1 - Gyuunyu
Player #2 - Kenpwe
Gods of Hentai, All hail Tasper and Tichie!~
i'd prefer it if you changed name on the team but for now i'll allow it
agu
I'm signing up as guest rap commentator, lil' ray ray agu(son)
Fuccho
Team Name: DancinMans
Player #1 - Fuccho
Player #2 - KallellKing
You'll be hot cakes, when we're done with you.
Princess Zoom
Team Name: Silver Elites!
Player #1 - Princess Zoom
Player #2 - Gumpyyy
smoke hjørnet hver dag
1794766

Princess Zoom wrote:

Team Name: Silver Elites!
Player #1 - Princess Zoom
Player #2 - Gumpyyy
smoke hjørnet hver dag
You didn't even consult me, Zumu-hime. ;_;
Yzov
Team Name: Wrath of Pontus
Player #1 - Yzov
Player #2 - oldalf
Very nice, gummibajs.
Blueson
Team Name: Jules pls
Player #1 - Blueson
Player #2 - Rosatoppar
I am the batman
Yomawaru
Team Name: Team Name
Player #1 - Mystia Lorelei
Player #2 - MillhioreF
a short comment
Jojajim
Team Name: Made in IKEA
Player #1 - jojajim2
Player #2 - sgeg
Built with the worst kind of lumber

Topic Starter
Kotayo
new rule regarding team name has been added, current teams should check if it affects them
Gumpy
BTW if you need help streaming I can help stream (you need to help me test quality settings), and maybe some other stuff. I have a fast internet speed so it should help, But that's for you to decide ofc.
Topic Starter
Kotayo

Gumpyyy wrote:

BTW if you need help streaming I can help stream (you need to help me test quality settings), and maybe some other stuff. I have a fast internet speed so it should help, But that's for you to decide ofc.
i'll write you up as a potential streamer but as you're also playing in the tournament you'll most likely not end up being the main streamer
Gumpy
Yeah I knew that was gonna be the answer, but yeah seeing as how i'm playing I will probably sit here as a backup streamer incase something happens.
Balanced
Team Name:Team Gurkstaden
Player #1 - Balanced
Player #2 - Drewol
Beware of the acc god, and the unknown Balanced!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply