forum

Sigma Ft Paloma Faith - Changing [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Raiden
I knew you'd bring that up lmao

It's not a real problem when it comes to overall play but our guidelines specify 1.4 for a reason (best readability by consensus).
Topic Starter
Hula
:p

But, this won't affect how much people like the map too much, right? D: And to be quite honest I didn't know there was a suggested SV guideline thing for taiko, but the SV never got brought up before this.
Raiden
As I said, it's totally fine but it was worth mentioning. Just so it doesn't get out of hand lol

In 99% of the cases SV1.4 is better, though. (2.1 for 1/3 snapped low BPM songs, 2.8 for really low BPM songs, 0.7 for really high BPM, etc.)
Topic Starter
Hula
Cool. And thanks for finally looking at the map!
Gero
You did it, congratulations.
Arphimigon
YEAH
Topic Starter
Hula
we did it bois!
-GN
congrats on ranking! thanks based hula

i never heard about monstrata's mod and the more i look at that map again the more i suspect it was replaced with an earlier version before the time i respaced every object in the map. it's too late to do something about it now though. i see the NCs as a subjective thing and think they work just fine
Topic Starter
Hula
Lol probably, but oh well! I remmeber you saying things about it being pattern based and the map does look pretty imo
-GN
well i doubt anyone cares at this point. as you said, i've worked too damn hard for a normal diff lol
Topic Starter
Hula
Yep, when more effort and shit has been done than for the peak difficulty, you know you've done your fair share.

Thanks again! :D
Arphimigon
Yep, when more effort and shit has been done than for the peak difficulty, you know you've done your fair share.
Fookin -GN is the real MVP in this mapset
Yuii-
Completely agree. GN carried us so hard.
Monstrata
You guys should really be more accepting of criticism, especially since you like to go out of your way to mod people's maps post-qualified xD. I'm not trying to revenge dq, that's like, some high school drama thing lmao. I coulda mentioned the stuff Zare posted in #modhelp and expanded on the mod, but I didn't want to spend more than 5 minutes on this lol. Anyways, I'm responding to the comments now that the map is ranked so I won't cause any heated drama.

So much for telling -GN about my mod though :P. I hope this Medium is the final version -GN had wanted to submit, because what good is all the effort put in if it's not even seen? As well, "a lot of effort/work has already been done" is not a good excuse to deny any mod, sadly. I hope the disqualification system can be more transparent going forward so we can know why a QAT has decided to either disqualify a map, or chosen not to take any action.
Voli

Monstrata wrote:

I didn't want to spend more than 5 minutes on this lol.
why did you care to post anything at all anyways then?

also, you did try to revenge DQ, as you literally said ''oh, i bet i can point out so many things aswell on your map, i can mod it at any time ;)'' in #modhelp after your map was DQ'd earlier.
diraimur
gz hula and every gd owner, nice set!
JBHyperion
Let's keep the thread clean and not attack one another, please.
Topic Starter
Hula
Lol okay.

Monstrata. Gj for being a hypocrit
Arphimigon
I'm just glad the set is ranked at this stage, let's all sit and enjoy some nice music.
felys
next time try to care more for the timing please, this is at least 20ms off
Topic Starter
Hula
Would you care to say which direction it is off? Cos this has been this offset for the past bloody 7 months and is fine to me.
felys
-20, maybe a little less, -16/18
Arphimigon
Everything is changing, even the offset.
Topic Starter
Hula

Arphimigon wrote:

Everything is changing, even the offset.
In a bit, I'm really short on time to play games for a couple of months though 8).
VinWalker_old
:)
Ayu
Jeez. Bullies.