forum

Sigma Ft Paloma Faith - Changing [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mint
Hello Hula!

WARNING: Will contain nazi stuff and also modded a bit before you updated it, so you might see things you already fixed, sorry!

:idea: General

* Ask someone to cut your mp3.
* Sorry, I don't mod Taiko ;_;

Normal

* Check DS in AIMod.
* Uhmm... nothing I guess?

Ayu's Hard

* 00:27:804 (3) - Very nazi, but try making the curve a bit more loose so the flow is smoother with (1).
* 00:47:277 (3) - It would sound better if you moved this a 1/2 tick earlier imo, so you can follow the vocals. You could fill the empty space you've left with a 1/2 note.
* 01:12:716 (5) - Is it on purpose that you didn't stack it on (2)?
* 01:29:909 - I don't think you need this green line here. There are no notes and you alreadu have a green line adfter this one that does the job.
* 01:52:365 (1) - Just a very minor thing I noticed, but you have 'slider art here' and the slider after this one is just a simple plain slider, however at an identical part of the song (00:33:769 (1,2,3) - ), it's the other way around. You could make the rhythm of these two parts and the usage of slider art consistent if you want, but that's up to you, since it's not a big problem or anything o/
* 02:00:786 (1) - I'd reverse the curve of the slider here. The flow would be consistent with something you had at 00:42:190 (1,2) - and it just flows much better imo.
* 02:11:663 (4) - Move it upwards until it's above (3) for a smoother flow? You already have a flowbreaking-jump after this slider, so it would be nice if you kept the flow for now.
* 02:22:892 (4) - Something similar to what I said above.

Tesla's Insane

Hula

* 00:35:523 (2,4) - Try adding some curves to these sliders so you can have a much smoother flow with (3,5)
* 00:47:628 - I don't really think it's necessary for you to have a reverse slider here, since you are now ignoring the strong beat that's on the repeat. You aren't following the vocals anyway the slider after this, so I recommend you to follow the instruments here instead. This way the rhythm here is more smoothly done and you won't ignore the strong bass sound.
* 01:15:874 (7) - Add either a NC here, or delete Tess' one at the end of the map for consistent NCs (you might want to apply this to all the other diffs as well)

Tess

* 01:45:172 - If you are following the piano as well, you should consider adding a note here, if you're not feel free to ignore o/
* 01:57:628 (6) - Move this note (together with the stream and slider) a bit to the right so you have a perfect diamond shape?
* 02:06:927 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2) - Nazi. But make this symmetrical? You are mostly using geometric shapes in this part, so would be nice if you used symmetry.
* 02:15:523 (4) - I'd move this more to the right for a better flow with (2), because that slider has a big curve.
* 02:24:646 (1) - Woah, this slowdown is really unexpected and hard to read, because you used the same slider shape ( 02:23:593 (2) - )as you had before, which can make it hard to read for some players. I recommend you to tweak this slider a bit so there's a slight curve in it. You many need to rework this pattern a bit to have it work out well.

Pinky

* 00:25:699 (4,1) - Is this intentional? If not, could you please stack them perfectly?
* 00:30:611 (7,1) - Watch out with this sudden spacing change. I recommend you to keep the DS from 1/4 rhythms in your map somewhat the same. Try to have a similar spacing as 00:25:348 (3,4) -
* 00:38:330 (2) - Move this a little bit to the right, so it's in the middle of (1,3) - the pattern would look neater imo.
* 00:59:383 (2,3) - (optional) Mirror the first slider? Looks nice this way, and it wont be too repetitive like you have now.
* 01:15:874 (1) - Put this in the centre (around 224/292) of (5,6) since you now have a nice symmetry pattern, so why not put this in the centre of those two?

It's even more awesome now. So have another star.

Every diff is really well done in this mapset, good job (pls map more ;_;)!

Good luck getting this mapset ranked :3
-GN
"GN" tag is redundant.

:^):):)::))^:^)^):)):^^):)^)):^9
9¨9.)):^99.
9¨9)^:9.)^).
Makoa
Your best person ever hula. im big fan.
Topic Starter
Hula
Some mod responses below.

SPOILER
Sorry for the super late replies guys

Rtyzen wrote:

Hey there! Here from the SG Modding Team with Standard mods! Sorry it took a while orz
[Kiai] - About the kiai, I think I might do something like that, gotta work out if it will be feasible on the other diffs.

1. [notice][Tesla's Insane]
    1. 00:25:699 (4) - I think replacing this with just a circle would be better since there's no sound on 00:25:874 Keeping as a 1/2 slider for now since I'm attempting to kinda map the vocals here
    2. 00:40:523 and 00:40:699 - Add circles? to be consistent with 00:34:821 (6,7,8,9,1) Did it, I decided to spice it up a bit and stuck made it a slightly spaced quintuple!
    3. 00:46:137 and 00:46:313 - ^ (can make a 5-note stream) Nope, there i'm trying to map the AH-AH!
    4. 00:47:453 (6,1) - Probably should change this to be consistent with the previous parts as well Consistent with what? Cos that's the first time the those lyrics appear in the song.
    5. 00:55:962 (6,7,8) - Should delete IMO Same reason as Pinky
    6. 00:59:383 (3) - Move to x:260 y:292 looks better Moved it down a bit more than that since the spacing was too close otherwise.
    7. 01:05:348 (4) - Ctrl-G? Same reason as Pinky
    8. 01:09:558 (4,5) - Flow here is kinda bad cuz the slider is pointing upwards :/ I'l work something out for this, trying to make the slider unique to the violin sound.
    9. The first kiai uses significantly less 1/4 than the second kiai, should do something about that :P The idea I'm getting with this collab insane is that the map gets harder throughout, I kinda like this approach since I will usually make a map of very linear difficulty which can get boring on a song like this. Maybe I could spice up my section, who knows!

[Pinky]
  1. 00:26:225 (6,1) - Flow here is quite bad especially since they are so close together in timing :/ What I suggest is you Ctrl-H Ctrl-J 00:26:225 (6) (or just Ctrl-> twice) Yeah, idk what i was thinking there. I did a Ctrlh/j thing with is and now the middle point is on the y-x crossover thing
  2. 00:31:663 (5,6,7) - A proper triangle would look better This is an isoceles triangle and the idea is that then 6,7,1 are all on the same y axis. And an equilateral triangle wouldn't allow me to increase the spacing like I wanted to here.
  3. 00:55:962 (2,3,4) - Should delete IMO It feels empty without it there and i've tried to map it so the decrease in spacing and HS volume match that the 1/4 drums are also reduced at that point. Also i think it kinda adds a bit more OOMF to that first slider.
  4. 02:14:558 (2,3,4) - ^ ^
  5. 01:04:997 (4) - Ctrl-G? Possible, but here I'm trying to reduce the SV and calm it down a bit briefly.
  6. 02:23:944 (4) - ^ ^
  7. 01:15:874 (7) - Stack on the head on 2 to center it pls. And adjust 01:15:172 (3,4,5,6) - to be parallel again that jump sequence there is all one pattern, I've moved it onto the Y-axis so that it is symmetrical to that
  8. 02:37:277 (5) - NC
No need, it's the end of the map!

That's all from me, good luck with your map! :D
Thankyou very much for the mod

appleeaterx wrote:

Hello Hula! hi

WARNING: Will contain nazi stuff and also modded a bit before you updated it, so you might see things you already fixed, sorry!

:idea: General

* Ask someone to cut your mp3. For now i'm keeping the whole mp3 in, it's timed perfectly and it doesn't hurt being able to hear the whole shabang. Plus aimod doesn't care about it
* Sorry, I don't mod Taiko ;_; that's okay

Tesla's Insane

Hula
thanks for noticing whose part's whose 8'|
* 00:35:523 (2,4) - Try adding some curves to these sliders so you can have a much smoother flow with (3,5) I curved them a bit but i'm keeping the basic pattern/flow there since i'm going for that jumpy feel, yet not jumpy. you know?
* 00:47:628 - I don't really think it's necessary for you to have a reverse slider here, since you are now ignoring the strong beat that's on the repeat. You aren't following the vocals anyway the slider after this, so I recommend you to faollow the instruments here instead. This way the rhythm here is more smoothly done and you won't ignore the strong bass sound.
Here I'm trying to maybe map a few too many things at once. But i'm mapping the strings and the vocals start on the red tick. I currently think that the repeat slider on the downbeat actually works, but only in this instance because the song goes a bit funky. So I try to represent that with something non-standard. Since what your image shows is a standard way of mapping it, i think many of the nuances would be ignored here. If I get further displease about it i'll change it. So it's duly noted.
* 01:15:874 (7) - Add either a NC here, or delete Tess' one at the end of the map for consistent NCs (you might want to apply this to all the other diffs as well) Hm, I'll ask tess about dis. Also this circle is much different to Tess' bit cos Tess' one comes at the end of a streamy bit

Tess

* 01:45:172 - If you are following the piano as well, you should consider adding a note here, if you're not feel free to ignore o/
* 01:57:628 (6) - Move this note (together with the stream and slider) a bit to the right so you have a perfect diamond shape?
* 02:06:927 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2) - Nazi. But make this symmetrical? You are mostly using geometric shapes in this part, so would be nice if you used symmetry.
* 02:15:523 (4) - I'd move this more to the right for a better flow with (2), because that slider has a big curve.
* 02:24:646 (1) - Woah, this slowdown is really unexpected and hard to read, because you used the same slider shape ( 02:23:593 (2) - )as you had before, which can make it hard to read for some players. I recommend you to tweak this slider a bit so there's a slight curve in it. You many need to rework this pattern a bit to have it work out well.

Pinky

* 00:25:699 (4,1) - Is this intentional? If not, could you please stack them perfectly? intentional, i know it's not the prettiest thing in the world. But it's just gonna have to be that way cos im' not increasing spacing and i'm not stacking, it ruins the flow
* 00:30:611 (7,1) - Watch out with this sudden spacing change. I recommend you to keep the DS from 1/4 rhythms in your map somewhat the same. Try to have a similar spacing as 00:25:348 (3,4) - I don't see the problem here, it looks much neater it being a bit further away and slider end stacked on (3) than a partial overlap, and it retains its readability. Plus the spacing would be higher cos now the song's getting all roiled up and ready to go XZXZXZXZXZXZXZXXZ
* 00:38:330 (2) - Move this a little bit to the right, so it's in the middle of (1,3) - the pattern would look neater imo. Tidied up that whole combo ;)
* 00:59:383 (2,3) - (optional) Mirror the first slider? Looks nice this way, and it wont be too repetitive like you have now.
rotated them 14 degree clockwise and mirrored them.
* 01:15:874 (1) - Put this in the centre (around 224/292) of (5,6) since you now have a nice symmetry pattern, so why not put this in the centre of those two?
fixed this pattern previous mod to be on the almighty y-axis

It's even more awesome now. So have another star.

Every diff is really well done in this mapset, good job (pls map more ;_;)!

Good luck getting this mapset ranked :3thankyou very much and thankyou for the mod!
Topic Starter
Hula

Makoa wrote:

cheers dude?
Avena

Hula wrote:

Makoa wrote:

cheers dude?
hula u have a fan appreciate it.
Topic Starter
Hula

Priti wrote:

hula u have a fan appreciate it.
:D
Makoa
:( where'd hula go?

I will aspire to fill your role one day.
Nyxa
I'll apply mods when Hula gets unbanned I guess.
Topic Starter
Hula

Makoa wrote:

:( where'd hula go?

I will aspire to fill your role one day.

Tess wrote:

I'll apply mods when Hula gets unbanned I guess.
do it!
Kurosanyan
Is this happening?
Aiceo
he's aliveeee
Topic Starter
Hula

Kurosanyan wrote:

Is this happening?
YOU BET IT IS BRUTHAH
Nwolf
EVERYTHING IS CHANGING

(why is it "kurosayan" instead of "kurosanyan" looooooool :°) )
Topic Starter
Hula

Nwolf wrote:

EVERYTHING IS CHANGING

(why is it "kurosayan" instead of "kurosanyan" looooooool :°) )
UWAT
Aiceo
get a clean mp3 what is this shit quality lol
Topic Starter
Hula

Aiceo wrote:

get a clean mp3 what is this shit quality lol
get one for me and kds
Aiceo
http://puu.sh/kAlDh/3dcad1b913.mp3

i cut the super long end since it doesn't fit the ranking criteria, and the quality should be better
Sieg
wb
RVMathew
Hi there. This is a short mod. Note that whatever I say is my own opinion so you do not have to follow it if you want to.

Metadata
Source Info:
Song Name: This is the correct Title: Changing (feat. Paloma Faith)
Source/Tags: Add 'Life' since this song is actually part of the album 'Life' which will be released soon.

General
1) Background: Ranking criteria recommends that you need a 1366*768 image (16:9) or a 1024*768 (4:3). Here is the same background at 1366*768 resolution
2) Disable widescreen support because that is used only when a storyboard is present.
3) Unless you are going to map 3:22 of the song, I would recommend cutting it since at present, the last 40 seconds of the mp3 is unused.

Tesla's Insane
1) For naming you can remove the 'Collab' part because the difficulty name says 'Tesla's Insane' (Tess and Hula); it is already implied that it is a collaboration between you two so having the word 'Collab' is redundant. Tesla's Insane sounds cool.
2) 00:48:506 (3,4,5,6) - I like the pattern but it feels cramped with the way it is positioned right now. When playing the map though I did not have problems playing it.
3) 00:49:734 (2,3,4,5,6) - I was thinking that you can use a star pattern.
4) 02:24:646 (1,2,3,4,5) - This area looks cramped considering the previous patterns which were spaced out. This may have been done intentionally.

Pinky
1) 01:59:032 (3,4,1) - Note 4 seems to be 4 pixels higher than notes 3 and 1. Shift it down to: 68,356
2) Just a small thing 02:14:383 (4,1,2,3,4) - The change in distance snap looks weird but when playing it was fine. I do not think you have to change it because this is a personal issue and does not affect the beatmap that much.
I do like the various patterns and stuff.

Final Thoughts: I know that this was a very short mod but the map looks cool.

Good luck :) and welcome back Hula (I wish you were not banned from Disqus).
Topic Starter
Hula

RVMathew wrote:

Hi there. This is a short mod. Note that whatever I say is my own opinion so you do not have to follow it if you want to. No, thanks, this was a nice surprise.

Metadata
Source Info:
Song Name: This is the correct Title: Changing (feat. Paloma Faith) I don't think it matters how you put the Feat. ft.?
Source/Tags: Add 'Life' since this song is actually part of the album 'Life' which will be released soon. OOH, OKAY! I didn't know about that news :p

General
1) Background: Ranking criteria recommends that you need a 1366*768 image (16:9) or a 1024*768 (4:3). Here is the same background at 1366*768 resolution Comfywolf is going to do a SB and cropped out the watermark of my original bg, so this is really cool that it's a full sized one, thanks :)
2) Disable widescreen support because that is used only when a storyboard is present. Gonna be a SB soon
3) Unless you are going to map 3:22 of the song, I would recommend cutting it since at present, the last 40 seconds of the mp3 is unused. I got the mp3 of the cut version, I'm gonna do that tomorrow i think, because the offset always changes a bit when reencoding

Tesla's Insane
1) For naming you can remove the 'Collab' part because the difficulty name says 'Tesla's Insane' (Tess and Hula); it is already implied that it is a collaboration between you two so having the word 'Collab' is redundant. Tesla's Insane sounds cool. I'll consider it, but I feel like Tesla's Insane could imply that it's made by a user called Tesla?
2) 00:48:506 (3,4,5,6) - I like the pattern but it feels cramped with the way it is positioned right now. When playing the map though I did not have problems playing it.I agree, I've changed it slightly and removed that overlapping, hopefully it will feel less cramped now.
3) 00:49:734 (2,3,4,5,6) - I was thinking that you can use a star pattern. I prefer the trapezium there since it allows variation in spacing, if this gets picked up on again I'll consider using a star like this.
4) 02:24:646 (1,2,3,4,5) - This area looks cramped considering the previous patterns which were spaced out. This may have been done intentionally. This is Tess' part of the map, so I'd have to ask her/look into how she mapped it more, it's pretty late right now and this was a nice surprise mod.

Pinky
1) 01:59:032 (3,4,1) - Note 4 seems to be 4 pixels higher than notes 3 and 1. Shift it down to: 68,356 Fixed
2) Just a small thing 02:14:383 (4,1,2,3,4) - The change in distance snap looks weird but when playing it was fine. I do not think you have to change it because this is a personal issue and does not affect the beatmap that much. with that spacing decrease, that's because the sound of the drums gets quieter, so I'm trying to replicate that with a more stacked spacing there, I think it's pretty innovative 8)
I do like the various patterns and stuff.

Final Thoughts: I know that this was a very short mod but the map looks cool. Very nice of you to mod it, I also found some ninja hitsounds which I took care of.

Good luck :) and welcome back Hula (I wish you were not banned from Disqus). Thanks (me too!)

Sieg wrote:

wb
Cheers!

Aiceo wrote:

http://puu.sh/kAlDh/3dcad1b913.mp3

i cut the super long end since it doesn't fit the ranking criteria, and the quality should be better
Doing that later, thanks SpoonLord
ComfyWolf
Woops Hula, forgot to make the taiko diffs not have the SB xD.

next time we talk I'll need to do that.
ComfyWolf
http://puu.sh/kKfXf/80b74310ab.osz <- Version with SB in all diffs except the taiko diffs. :) gl with the map!
Topic Starter
Hula

ComfyWolf wrote:

http://puu.sh/kKfXf/80b74310ab.osz <- Version with SB in all diffs except the taiko diffs. :) gl with the map!
Cheers, I'll update that in a bit.
Voli
Pinky

Pinky
00:29:558 (1) - nazi blanket pls

00:50:084 (6,7,1) - kinda weird straight line, move note 7 up so the jumps play better + more spacing (emphasis) on slider 1?

01:02:190 (3,4) - Make this a slider so that it is consistent with the rest of the OH OH OH sliders

01:11:663 (1,2) - woah suddenly huge spacing, reduce a bit for consistency, also idk if 01:11:663 (1) - is too far outside the grid, prolly not but just saying.

01:52:365 (1) - nazi blanket, move to x362 y99 (and move these too for the stack 01:53:418 (7,8,9,10,1) - )

01:57:979 (1,2) - i'd personally like more spacing on these

01:59:207 (4) - 01:59:032 (3,4) - 4,00 distance? halp

02:04:646 (7,8,1) - increase spacing?

Cool map. Little problems, mainly some spacing stuff.

Tesla's Collab Insane

Tesla's Collab Insane
00:48:856 (5) - move to x270 y170 looks c00l

00:51:663 (3,4,1) - beatpairing: theres a gap in spacing between 3 and 4 instead of 4 and 1, fix dis for emphasis on 1

00:55:874 (5,6,7,8) - I barely hear any sound in the music for a 4note stream here

01:05:348 (4) - ctrl g?

01:45:172 - weird because the third part of the vocals isnt mapped

01:52:365 (1) - uhh wouldnt it be better to blanket the note on top? looks like a failed blanket rn :p

02:03:593 (1) - woop nazi blanket

02:12:014 (1,2,3,4) - the part from here has whistles but the same part in the first kiai ( 00:53:418 (1,2,3,4) - ) doesn't. Don't know if intended or not, but perhaps add them for consistency?

02:24:997 (2,3,4,5,6) - why 0,2 spacing?

Voli's Insane

Voli's Insane
remap kds pls

p.s. ayu's hard looks very good to me and i'm not good at hards so my mod would likely be useless, same goes for normal

gotta rank
Topic Starter
Hula

Voli wrote:

Pinky

Pinky
00:29:558 (1) - nazi blanket pls Fixed

00:50:084 (6,7,1) - kinda weird straight line, move note 7 up so the jumps play better + more spacing (emphasis) on slider 1? I always wanted a straight line here going on, but i have increased the spacing from 7 to 1, hopefully enough?

01:02:190 (3,4) - Make this a slider so that it is consistent with the rest of the OH OH OH sliders In the first half of this kiai, on the first OH sliders, they all have 1.7x ds. What do you mean by consistent with the rest, so I've increased the DS slightly cos it wasn't that.

01:11:663 (1,2) - woah suddenly huge spacing, reduce a bit for consistency, also idk if 01:11:663 (1) - is too far outside the grid, prolly not but just saying.idk what the rules are if it doesn't come up on aimod. But you are right, this is the highest spacing in the kiai, pretty much for no reason, since the peak happens on the next bar. So, I've reduced the spacing to put it more in line. Hopefully I haven't now made a shit pattern.

01:52:365 (1) - nazi blanket, move to x362 y99 (and move these too for the stack 01:53:418 (7,8,9,10,1) - ) Don 't want to blanket the end of the quintuple. The quintuple blankets the 1 slider.

01:57:979 (1,2) - i'd personally like more spacing on these stacked on the previous 5 circle.

01:59:207 (4) - 01:59:032 (3,4) - 4,00 distance? halp Admittedly, too highly spaced haha. I've reduced it a fair bit, but it's less of an issue now that I fixed the previous 2 slider's DS problem. Also the symmetry of the pattern when playing imo makes it less of a jump than it does in editor.

02:04:646 (7,8,1) - increase spacing? can't see much reason to, If brought up again I'll change it

Cool map. Little problems, mainly some spacing stuff. Thx

Tesla's Collab Insane

Tesla's Collab Insane
00:48:856 (5) - move to x270 y170 looks c00l Moved it to somewhere around there, I just recently shifted around that pattern cos it felt cramped, this kinda messes with the spacing a bit, but I think it's worth it.

00:51:663 (3,4,1) - beatpairing: theres a gap in spacing between 3 and 4 instead of 4 and 1, fix dis for emphasis on 1 The spacing is all 1.2ds here? Doesn't need an emphasis like that here imo. I'd rather have the pattern.

00:55:874 (5,6,7,8) - I barely hear any sound in the music for a 4note stream here Oh shit. There's no sound on the blue tick. R u kiddin. So, this is overmapped. I'd rather keep it overmapped consistently between the insane and Pinky. This is because I feel like people would think that was a continuous stream into the chorus, and I'm really fond of the lowered spacing to represent the lowering in volume of the drum roll. If this becomes an actual issue, I will remap these parts.

01:05:348 (4) - ctrl g? no. Here we're lowering the spacing cos it's less intense part of the kiai. But I did notice a spacing error that shouldn't be there after these sliders, so thx :p

01:45:172 - weird because the third part of the vocals isnt mapped correct, fixed that

01:52:365 (1) - uhh wouldnt it be better to blanket the note on top? looks like a failed blanket rn :p Good point. Fixed.

02:03:593 (1) - woop nazi blanket Fixed

02:12:014 (1,2,3,4) - the part from here has whistles but the same part in the first kiai ( 00:53:418 (1,2,3,4) - ) doesn't. Don't know if intended or not, but perhaps add them for consistency? Tess's hitsounds are currently different in her part of the map. I believe this to be okay, if not, I will make them all how I would do them since she isn't about right now.

02:24:997 (2,3,4,5,6) - why 0,2 spacing? It's not? maybe editor being gay

Voli's Insane

Voli's Insane
remap kds pls fixed

p.s. ayu's hard looks very good to me and i'm not good at hards so my mod would likely be useless, same goes for normal Ayu's hard is bloody good

gotta rank
Thanks for the mod :)
RVMathew
Hi again. This is a mod for the rest of the difficulties. No Kudosu for this post.

Note that whatever I say is my own opinion so you do not have to follow everything I say. (I say this whenever I make a mod as a disclaimer)

General:

1) You now have a storyboard and it does have pulsing lights, therefore you need an epilepsy warning.
2) There are some conflicting tags in some of the difficulties.
3) Make sure that either all of the difficulties have letterbox during breaks or all of them do not. Right now some do and some don't.

Storyboard:
1) 00:54:821 Here I was thinking that if you have the strobing white lights that go on and off every 1/4 beats, it gives a bigger buildup feeling when it transitions to the chorus. Applies to 02:13:418 as well.

-GN's Normal
1) 00:35:874 (5,6) - To make this cleaner, I was thinking about stacking note 5 and then changing the shape of slider 6 so it looks like this.
The reason is that stacking the note makes that part a lot neater, and by arranging the slider as in the picture, the sliderend flows into the next slider.

2) 00:41:488 (5,6,1,2) - The idea of curving slider 6 like you did is a nice idea, but somehow with the arrangement of the notes it looks a bit cramped. You can either flip it horizontally and make use of the space on the right or keep it as it is.

3) 01:01:137 (3,4) - Perhaps fix slider 3 like this?
4) 02:00:084 (5,6,1,2) - This area looks really cramped, so I would try and arrange the notes so it makes use of the playfield.

Overall rhythm is good but some of the placements feel cramped.

Ayu's Hard
1) 01:00:435 (1,2) - Move slider 2 a little bit down like so. However this is a really minor thing.
Everything else seems fine.

Voli's Insane
1) 00:49:909 (3,4,5,6) - I was thinking that you can try a diamond like pattern like this:
Other instances where it occurs: 02:08:506 (3,4,5,6)

2) 01:18:681 The hitsound volume at this point is 100%. Is that intentional?

Everything else seems fine as well.

Overall everything is on the right track. They storyboard looks cool. I assume that you have not changed the mp3 to the cut one but I assume that will be done soon.

Good luck and if you need anything else from me PM me on the osu website.

RVMathew
ComfyWolf

RVMathew wrote:

Storyboard:
1) 00:54:821 Here I was thinking that if you have the strobing white lights that go on and off every 1/4 beats, it gives a bigger buildup feeling when it transitions to the chorus. Applies to 02:13:418 as well.
To have strobing white lights would make things way to bright and would cover up the picture; the goal was to show the picture changing, not being covered up.

I also feel that it sticks out like a sore thumb when compared to the rest of the storyboard.
Topic Starter
Hula

RVMathew wrote:

Hi again. This is a mod for the rest of the difficulties. No Kudosu for this post.

Note that whatever I say is my own opinion so you do not have to follow everything I say. (I say this whenever I make a mod as a disclaimer)

General:

1) You now have a storyboard and it does have pulsing lights, therefore you need an epilepsy warning. Fixed
2) There are some conflicting tags in some of the difficulties. Fixed
3) Make sure that either all of the difficulties have letterbox during breaks or all of them do not. Right now some do and some don't. Letterbox thing doesn't matter between standard and taikos iirc.

Ayu's Hard
1) 01:00:435 (1,2) - Move slider 2 a little bit down like so. However this is a really minor thing. I've moved it slightly to blanket a tiny bit better.
Everything else seems fine.

Overall everything is on the right track. They storyboard looks cool. I assume that you have not changed the mp3 to the cut one but I assume that will be done soon. In the process :p

Good luck and if you need anything else from me PM me on the osu website. Thank you, and thank you very much for the mods <3

RVMathew
Thanks again :)
ComfyWolf
Bleh, me and hula were making some SB changes, when his BSS bugged out :/

So, SB is glitchy af till tomorrow. :?
Arphimigon
SB is s1ck 11/10 for snipars
ComfyWolf

Arphimigon wrote:

SB is s1ck 11/10 for snipars
snipars is ultimate senpai so he must be noticed 420/7
Arphimigon
Rate out of 10 please!

GD
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: Changing ft Paloma faith 192.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 56225
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: None
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
EpilepsyWarning: 1
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 33067,44997,89909,101137,112365,123593,179734
DistanceSpacing: 1.6
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 32
TimelineZoom: 2.799999

[Metadata]
Title:Changing Ft. Paloma Faith
TitleUnicode:Changing Ft. Paloma Faith
Artist:Sigma
ArtistUnicode:Sigma
Creator:Hula
Version:Arphimigon's Really Hard
Source:
Tags:dnb d'n'b Drum and bass n uk top 40 pop Tess Collab -GN GN Ayu Nwolf Kurosayan edm English British Life ComfyWolf meme
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4
CircleSize:3.5
OverallDifficulty:7.5
ApproachRate:8.5
SliderMultiplier:1.6
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"pills-emotions-768x1366.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
22541,-133.333333333333,4,3,0,40,0,0
33067,-121.951219512195,4,3,0,45,0,0
33418,-109.89010989011,4,3,0,50,0,0
33769,-100,4,3,0,60,0,0
53418,-133.333333333333,4,3,0,40,0,0
54120,-125,4,3,0,45,0,0
54821,-117.647058823529,4,3,0,50,0,0
55523,-111.111111111111,4,3,0,50,0,0
56225,-83.3333333333333,4,3,0,60,0,1
73067,-79.3650793650794,4,3,0,60,0,1
78681,-100,4,3,0,60,0,0
89909,-200,4,3,0,30,0,0
101137,-133.333333333333,4,3,0,40,0,0
111663,-121.951219512195,4,3,0,45,0,0
112014,-109.89010989011,4,3,0,50,0,0
112365,-100,4,3,0,50,0,0
132014,-133.333333333333,4,3,0,40,0,0
132716,-125,4,3,0,45,0,0
133418,-117.647058823529,4,3,0,50,0,0
134120,-111.111111111111,4,3,0,50,0,0
134821,-83.3333333333333,4,3,0,60,0,1
151663,-79.3650793650794,4,3,0,60,0,1
154470,-83.3333333333333,4,3,0,60,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 167,82,148
Combo2 : 242,193,134
Combo3 : 255,113,130

[HitObjects]
136,105,22541,5,4,0:3:0:0:
256,73,22892,1,8,0:2:0:0:
381,226,23418,1,4,0:3:0:0:
310,259,23593,2,0,L|250:261,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,266,23944,5,4,0:3:0:0:
119,154,24295,1,8,0:2:0:0:
294,62,24821,1,4,0:3:0:0:
338,128,24997,2,0,P|346:175|340:213,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,263,25348,6,0,P|271:247|209:278,1,120.000004577637,4|8,0:3|0:2,0:0:0:0:
149,303,25874,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,269,26049,2,0,P|65:229|69:197,1,60.0000022888184,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
85,136,26400,2,0,P|115:133|142:122,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,73,26751,5,4,0:3:0:0:
329,85,27102,1,8,0:2:0:0:
313,286,27628,1,4,0:0:0:0:
264,224,27804,2,0,P|261:192|264:158,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,87,28155,5,4,0:0:0:0:
145,61,28506,1,8,0:2:0:0:
66,242,29032,1,4,0:0:0:0:
141,220,29207,2,0,P|186:215|214:218,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,234,29558,5,4,0:0:0:0:
357,135,29909,1,8,0:2:0:0:
172,57,30435,1,4,0:3:0:0:
148,131,30611,2,0,L|150:204,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
139,269,30962,6,0,P|196:246|258:263,1,120.000004577637,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
322,293,31488,1,0,0:0:0:0:
397,273,31663,2,0,P|405:237|399:207,1,60.0000022888184,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
347,150,32014,2,0,P|339:114|346:85,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,32,32365,6,0,L|160:39,1,120.000004577637,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
105,80,32892,1,0,0:0:0:0:
85,154,33067,6,0,P|84:202|93:226,1,65.6000010009766,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
189,213,33418,2,0,P|190:165|181:141,1,72.8000024438477,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,277,33769,6,0,P|194:289|266:212,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
265,121,34295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
270,114,34383,1,0,0:0:0:0:
275,107,34470,1,8,0:0:0:0:
371,65,34646,1,8,0:2:0:0:
437,145,34821,2,0,P|446:191|437:231,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
391,355,35172,6,0,P|328:331|225:366,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
135,366,35699,1,0,0:0:0:0:
127,364,35786,1,0,0:0:0:0:
119,363,35874,1,8,0:0:0:0:
35,302,36049,1,8,0:2:0:0:
130,259,36225,2,0,L|146:165,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
145,39,36576,6,0,P|99:37|15:113,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
30,211,37102,1,0,0:0:0:0:
35,217,37189,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,223,37277,1,8,0:0:0:0:
144,227,37453,1,8,0:2:0:0:
187,321,37628,2,0,P|233:338|276:335,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
386,274,37979,6,0,P|353:195|394:125,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
483,96,38506,1,0,0:0:0:0:
381,24,38681,5,4,0:0:0:0:
373,22,38856,1,12,0:0:0:0:
268,98,39032,5,4,0:0:0:0:
260,100,39207,1,12,0:0:0:0:
126,48,39383,6,0,P|76:82|65:188,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
155,217,39909,1,0,0:0:0:0:
162,215,39996,1,0,0:0:0:0:
170,214,40084,1,8,0:0:0:0:
255,153,40260,1,8,0:2:0:0:
340,217,40435,2,0,P|384:220|428:203,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,76,40786,6,0,B|384:49|384:49|304:63,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
209,104,41313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
201,103,41400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
193,103,41488,1,8,0:0:0:0:
98,61,41663,1,8,0:2:0:0:
25,136,41839,2,0,P|41:191|37:226,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
23,350,42190,6,0,L|109:344,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,286,42541,1,8,0:2:0:0:
271,351,42716,1,0,0:0:0:0:
278,351,42803,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,351,42891,1,8,0:0:0:0:
379,302,43067,1,8,0:2:0:0:
322,215,43242,2,0,P|316:169|328:128,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,6,43593,6,0,L|287:0,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
131,84,43944,2,0,L|216:78,1,80,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
329,173,44295,6,0,P|265:177|241:188,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
270,321,44646,2,0,P|334:317|358:306,1,80,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,200,44997,6,0,B|440:120|440:120|401:47,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
299,32,45523,1,0,0:0:0:0:
291,32,45610,1,0,0:0:0:0:
283,33,45698,1,8,0:0:0:0:
187,74,45874,1,8,0:2:0:0:
83,53,46049,2,0,P|50:98|44:137,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,259,46400,6,0,L|248:271,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
328,311,46927,1,0,0:0:0:0:
335,309,47014,1,0,0:0:0:0:
343,308,47102,1,8,0:0:0:0:
402,224,47277,1,8,0:2:0:0:
507,225,47453,2,0,P|517:166|503:132,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
423,46,47804,6,0,B|344:35|344:35|310:62|265:62,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
167,74,48330,1,0,0:0:0:0:
159,73,48417,1,0,0:0:0:0:
151,73,48505,1,8,0:0:0:0:
52,39,48681,1,8,0:2:0:0:
81,140,48856,2,0,L|83:238,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
89,324,49207,6,0,P|160:354|228:317,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
263,218,49734,1,0,0:0:0:0:
254,98,49909,5,4,0:0:0:0:
251,90,50084,1,12,0:0:0:0:
128,54,50260,5,4,0:0:0:0:
125,62,50435,1,12,0:0:0:0:
61,186,50611,6,0,L|81:355,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
180,373,51137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
187,371,51224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
195,369,51312,1,8,0:0:0:0:
284,314,51488,1,8,0:2:0:0:
377,360,51663,2,0,P|426:356|459:333,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
490,205,52014,6,0,L|465:44,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
368,7,52541,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,9,52628,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,11,52716,1,8,0:0:0:0:
287,93,52892,1,8,0:2:0:0:
368,158,53067,2,0,L|374:248,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,341,53418,6,0,P|343:351|314:356,1,60.0000022888184,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,245,53769,2,0,P|260:235|289:230,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,354,54120,6,0,P|180:353|148:348,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
103,199,54471,2,0,P|134:199|166:204,1,64,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
318,267,54821,6,0,L|401:257,1,68.0000012969971,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,141,55172,2,0,L|393:131,1,68.0000012969971,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
241,69,55523,6,0,B|210:88|171:81|171:81|134:90|114:129,1,143.999995605469,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
245,203,56225,5,4,0:0:0:0:
370,152,56400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
350,287,56576,2,0,P|311:321|252:338,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
164,252,56927,2,0,P|203:218|262:201,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,223,57277,5,4,0:0:0:0:
412,90,57453,1,0,0:0:0:0:
294,26,57628,2,0,L|190:30,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
109,129,57979,2,0,L|213:133,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
372,231,58330,5,4,0:0:0:0:
252,295,58506,2,0,P|158:301|76:251,1,191.999994140625,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
37,63,59032,5,4,0:0:0:0:
168,34,59207,1,0,0:0:0:0:
127,162,59383,2,0,P|156:198|202:209,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
309,125,59734,2,0,P|279:88|233:77,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
47,143,60084,5,4,0:0:0:0:
89,271,60260,1,0,0:0:0:0:
215,317,60435,2,0,L|350:301,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
398,202,60786,2,0,L|263:186,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
99,103,61137,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,46,61313,1,4,0:0:0:0:
413,103,61488,2,0,P|442:161|439:207,1,95.9999970703126,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
349,361,61839,5,4,0:0:0:0:
297,237,62014,1,0,0:0:0:0:
215,345,62190,2,0,P|169:356|123:346,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
87,217,62541,2,0,P|133:205|179:215,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
359,286,62892,5,4,0:0:0:0:
430,172,63067,1,0,0:0:0:0:
373,51,63242,2,0,L|272:42,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
213,165,63593,2,0,L|314:156,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
441,297,63944,5,4,0:0:0:0:
339,259,64120,2,0,P|245:238|145:266,1,191.999994140625,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
1,375,64646,5,4,0:0:0:0:
82,267,64821,1,0,0:0:0:0:
94,130,64997,2,0,P|89:83|65:43,1,47.9999985351563,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
6,165,65348,2,0,P|10:212|35:252,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
223,300,65699,5,4,0:0:0:0:
354,271,65874,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,172,66049,2,0,P|259:116|273:57,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
379,2,66400,1,4,0:0:0:0:
443,184,66576,6,0,B|351:211|351:211|265:172,1,143.999995605469,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,109,67102,2,0,P|70:113|35:130,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,308,67453,5,4,0:0:0:0:
129,345,67628,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,214,67804,2,0,P|162:214|205:237,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
221,356,68155,2,0,P|174:360|129:345,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
3,199,68506,5,4,0:0:0:0:
86,93,68681,1,0,0:0:0:0:
221,83,68856,2,0,L|326:94,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
378,213,69207,2,0,L|273:224,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
122,330,69558,5,4,0:0:0:0:
186,211,69734,2,0,P|203:109|180:22,1,191.999994140625,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
311,60,70260,5,4,0:0:0:0:
438,17,70435,1,0,0:0:0:0:
411,149,70611,2,0,L|408:249,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
297,321,70962,2,0,L|294:221,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
271,34,71313,5,4,0:0:0:0:
183,135,71488,1,0,0:0:0:0:
138,9,71663,2,0,P|74:4|32:18,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
89,138,72014,2,0,P|136:145|183:135,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
360,60,72365,5,4,0:0:0:0:
465,192,72541,1,4,0:0:0:0:
360,324,72716,2,0,P|293:333|248:320,1,95.9999970703126,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,140,73067,5,4,0:0:0:0:
16,259,73242,1,0,0:0:0:0:
158,263,73418,2,0,P|198:233|224:190,1,100.799996923828,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
158,68,73769,2,0,P|117:96|92:140,1,100.799996923828,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
98,342,74120,5,4,0:0:0:0:
233,304,74295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
369,344,74470,2,0,L|480:334,1,100.799996923828,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
503,198,74821,2,0,L|392:188,1,100.799996923828,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
253,53,75172,5,4,0:0:0:0:
133,128,75348,2,0,P|160:209|138:324,1,201.599993847656,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
1,315,75874,6,0,L|11:200,1,100.799996923828,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,73,76225,2,0,L|153:188,1,100.799996923828,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,315,76576,6,0,L|295:200,1,100.799996923828,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
427,73,76927,2,0,L|437:188,1,100.799996923828,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
478,335,77277,6,0,P|408:325|372:340,1,100.799996923828,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
163,353,77628,2,0,P|233:363|269:348,1,100.799996923828,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,226,77979,5,6,0:0:0:0:
256,105,78155,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,226,78330,2,0,P|112:243|58:218,1,100.799996923828,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
6,130,78681,5,4,0:1:0:0:
370,95,89909,6,0,P|321:75|351:162,1,200,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
415,215,91137,2,0,P|358:247|236:206,1,200,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
109,81,92716,6,0,L|99:290,1,200,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,364,93944,2,0,B|157:362|179:303|179:303|188:128,1,280,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
299,50,95523,6,0,P|348:30|318:117,1,200,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,170,96751,2,0,P|311:202|433:161,1,200,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
323,20,98330,6,0,B|204:29|204:29|199:69|172:101,1,200,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
82,121,99558,2,0,P|109:170|245:159,1,200,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
339,34,101137,5,4,0:0:0:0:
397,144,101488,1,8,0:2:0:0:
265,302,102014,1,4,0:0:0:0:
196,267,102190,2,0,L|124:264,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
58,252,102541,5,4,0:0:0:0:
34,119,102892,1,8,0:2:0:0:
213,26,103418,1,4,0:0:0:0:
253,93,103593,2,0,P|256:124|251:159,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
233,228,103944,6,0,P|292:232|341:265,1,120.000004577637,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
386,331,104470,1,0,0:0:0:0:
459,305,104646,2,0,L|479:236,1,60.0000022888184,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,187,104997,2,0,L|404:118,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
377,57,105348,5,4,0:0:0:0:
247,22,105699,1,8,0:2:0:0:
79,124,106225,1,4,0:0:0:0:
65,201,106400,2,0,L|71:271,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
66,340,106751,5,4,0:0:0:0:
184,278,107102,1,8,0:2:0:0:
385,304,107628,1,4,0:0:0:0:
408,229,107804,2,0,P|411:187|408:159,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
373,100,108155,5,4,0:0:0:0:
244,60,108506,1,8,0:2:0:0:
84,189,109032,1,4,0:0:0:0:
152,152,109207,2,0,P|188:146|223:155,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
279,189,109558,6,0,P|336:202|394:188,1,120.000004577637,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
442,126,110084,1,0,0:0:0:0:
421,51,110260,2,0,P|381:40|349:42,1,60.0000022888184,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,59,110611,2,0,P|245:70|213:68,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
146,71,110962,6,0,L|130:205,1,120.000004577637,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
125,269,111488,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,332,111663,6,0,P|211:344|256:346,1,65.6000010009766,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,243,112014,2,0,P|244:230|196:230,1,72.8000024438477,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
323,313,112365,6,0,P|354:274|326:168,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
241,127,112892,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,127,112980,1,0,0:0:0:0:
223,128,113067,1,8,0:0:0:0:
139,190,113243,1,8,0:2:0:0:
149,292,113418,2,0,P|113:322|74:335,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,224,113769,6,0,L|12:48,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
102,13,114296,1,0,0:0:0:0:
109,15,114383,1,0,0:0:0:0:
117,16,114471,1,8,0:0:0:0:
198,80,114646,1,8,0:2:0:0:
291,35,114821,2,0,L|382:42,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,120,115172,6,0,P|505:173|461:275,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
365,264,115699,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,262,115786,1,0,0:0:0:0:
350,261,115874,1,8,0:0:0:0:
277,186,116049,1,8,0:2:0:0:
198,255,116225,2,0,L|97:258,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
26,155,116576,6,0,P|43:85|135:41,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
219,41,117102,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,111,117277,5,4,0:0:0:0:
324,119,117452,1,12,0:0:0:0:
248,224,117628,5,4,0:0:0:0:
246,232,117803,1,12,0:0:0:0:
353,342,117979,6,0,P|402:282|396:206,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
315,135,118506,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,133,118593,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,132,118681,1,8,0:0:0:0:
197,146,118856,1,8,0:2:0:0:
95,128,119032,2,0,P|66:172|64:207,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
135,320,119383,6,0,L|310:300,1,160,0|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
373,233,119909,1,0,0:0:0:0:
373,224,119997,1,0,0:0:0:0:
374,215,120084,1,8,0:0:0:0:
353,113,120260,1,8,0:2:0:0:
392,16,120435,2,0,P|325:4|301:8,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,37,120786,6,0,L|152:196,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
148,298,121313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,307,121401,1,0,0:0:0:0:
149,316,121488,1,8,0:0:0:0:
239,367,121663,1,8,0:2:0:0:
339,335,121839,2,0,P|348:283|343:248,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
329,117,122190,6,0,L|305:32,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
151,52,122541,2,0,L|175:137,1,80,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
249,231,122892,6,0,P|306:245|339:276,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,368,123242,2,0,P|178:354|145:323,1,80,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,200,123593,6,0,B|72:120|72:120|111:47,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
213,32,124119,1,0,0:0:0:0:
221,32,124206,1,0,0:0:0:0:
229,33,124294,1,8,0:0:0:0:
325,74,124470,1,8,0:2:0:0:
429,53,124645,2,0,P|462:98|468:137,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,259,124996,6,0,L|264:271,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
184,311,125523,1,0,0:0:0:0:
177,309,125610,1,0,0:0:0:0:
169,308,125698,1,8,0:0:0:0:
110,224,125873,1,8,0:2:0:0:
5,225,126049,2,0,P|-5:166|9:132,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
50,16,126400,6,0,B|118:37|181:15|181:15|221:30,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
277,101,126927,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,109,127015,1,0,0:0:0:0:
283,117,127102,1,8,0:0:0:0:
263,219,127277,1,8,0:2:0:0:
174,163,127453,2,0,L|86:157,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
15,276,127804,6,0,P|52:310|159:283,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
212,206,128330,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,176,128506,5,4,0:0:0:0:
347,184,128681,1,12,0:0:0:0:
470,220,128857,5,4,0:0:0:0:
473,212,129032,1,12,0:0:0:0:
504,65,129207,6,0,B|426:44|426:44|341:70,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
248,91,129734,1,0,0:0:0:0:
241,89,129821,1,0,0:0:0:0:
233,88,129909,1,8,0:0:0:0:
146,32,130084,1,8,0:2:0:0:
54,82,130260,2,0,L|50:173,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,260,130611,6,0,P|88:240|164:271,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
255,322,131137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
262,324,131224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
269,326,131312,1,8,0:0:0:0:
368,295,131488,1,8,0:2:0:0:
466,329,131663,2,0,P|479:273|472:241,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,157,132014,6,0,L|339:152,1,60.0000022888184,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
242,252,132365,2,0,L|307:247,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,112,132716,6,0,L|178:107,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
79,205,133067,2,0,L|144:200,1,64,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,208,133418,6,0,P|310:249|306:277,1,68.0000012969971,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,266,133769,2,0,P|141:235|143:201,1,68.0000012969971,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,60,134120,6,0,B|254:43|281:44|281:44|306:67|348:67,1,143.999995605469,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
471,211,134821,5,4,0:0:0:0:
429,339,134996,1,0,0:0:0:0:
339,237,135172,2,0,P|338:185|362:129,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
485,117,135523,2,0,P|485:168|461:224,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
313,324,135874,5,4,0:0:0:0:
179,326,136049,1,0,0:0:0:0:
81,231,136225,2,0,L|72:132,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
185,61,136576,2,0,L|176:156,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
155,350,136927,5,4,0:0:0:0:
274,291,137102,2,0,B|337:261|401:291|401:291|397:255|413:234,1,191.999994140625,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
447,42,137628,5,4,0:0:0:0:
315,15,137804,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,78,137979,2,0,P|128:84|89:77,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
19,189,138330,2,0,P|66:183|114:188,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
269,306,138681,5,4,0:0:0:0:
366,211,138856,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,176,139032,2,0,P|250:103|274:70,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
390,120,139383,2,0,P|386:167|366:211,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
205,332,139734,5,4,0:0:0:0:
108,194,139909,1,4,0:0:0:0:
205,52,140084,2,0,L|316:41,1,95.9999970703126,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
481,77,140435,5,4,0:0:0:0:
445,206,140611,1,0,0:0:0:0:
349,111,140786,2,0,P|322:149|310:196,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
405,291,141137,2,0,P|433:252|445:206,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
341,39,141488,5,4,0:3:0:0:
276,157,141663,1,0,0:0:0:0:
203,43,141839,2,0,P|145:37|98:55,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
103,184,142190,2,0,P|161:190|208:172,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
365,75,142541,5,0,0:0:0:0:
332,204,142716,2,0,B|310:266|326:326|326:326|296:314|258:319,1,191.999994140625
64,367,143242,5,4,0:3:0:0:
17,241,143418,1,0,0:0:0:0:
21,107,143593,2,0,P|35:56|62:16,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
137,131,143944,2,0,P|123:182|96:222,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
23,381,144295,5,4,0:3:0:0:
124,292,144470,1,0,0:0:0:0:
237,367,144646,2,0,P|286:371|340:342,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
414,260,144997,1,4,0:3:0:0:
249,180,145172,6,0,B|221:271|221:271|237:367,1,191.999994140625,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
373,357,145699,2,0,L|388:246,1,95.9999970703126
412,68,146049,5,0,0:0:0:0:
286,21,146225,1,0,0:0:0:0:
182,107,146400,2,0,L|172:209,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
295,262,146751,2,0,L|285:166,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,22,147102,5,4,0:3:0:0:
483,139,147277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
446,272,147453,2,0,P|396:288|340:273,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,166,147804,2,0,P|335:150|391:165,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,364,148155,5,4,0:3:0:0:
280,338,148330,2,0,B|213:319|156:347|156:347|129:322|129:289,1,191.999994140625,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,97,148856,5,4,0:3:0:0:
251,40,149032,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,173,149207,2,0,L|242:273,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,305,149558,2,0,L|366:205,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,17,149909,5,4,0:3:0:0:
248,98,150084,1,0,0:0:0:0:
113,89,150260,2,0,P|93:137|96:200,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
203,256,150611,2,0,P|223:208|220:145,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,37,150962,5,4,0:3:0:0:
439,191,151137,1,4,0:3:0:0:
368,347,151313,2,0,L|265:355,1,95.9999970703126,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,318,151663,5,4,0:3:0:0:
33,180,151839,1,0,0:0:0:0:
169,219,152014,2,0,P|188:173|185:113,1,100.799996923828,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,122,152365,2,0,P|323:172|343:219,1,100.799996923828,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
487,353,152716,5,4,0:3:0:0:
350,315,152892,1,0,0:0:0:0:
451,217,153067,2,0,L|460:114,1,100.799996923828,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
326,68,153418,2,0,L|317:171,1,100.799996923828,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,371,153769,5,4,0:3:0:0:
174,301,153944,2,0,P|147:204|174:109,1,201.599993847656,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,154470,12,0,156751,0:0:0:0:

Also, I don't agree with ANY of the diffs ending at 02:37:277 - I'd much prefer if they end at 02:59:734 - but I didn't map to there for the spread.
Please, if you can, make them all end there instead.
Topic Starter
Hula

Arphimigon wrote:

Rate out of 10 please!

GD
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: Changing ft Paloma faith 192.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 56225
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: None
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
EpilepsyWarning: 1
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 33067,44997,89909,101137,112365,123593,179734
DistanceSpacing: 1.6
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 32
TimelineZoom: 2.799999

[Metadata]
Title:Changing Ft. Paloma Faith
TitleUnicode:Changing Ft. Paloma Faith
Artist:Sigma
ArtistUnicode:Sigma
Creator:Hula
Version:Arphimigon's Really Hard
Source:
Tags:dnb d'n'b Drum and bass n uk top 40 pop Tess Collab -GN GN Ayu Nwolf Kurosayan edm English British Life ComfyWolf meme
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4
CircleSize:3.5
OverallDifficulty:7.5
ApproachRate:8.5
SliderMultiplier:1.6
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"pills-emotions-768x1366.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
22541,-133.333333333333,4,3,0,40,0,0
33067,-121.951219512195,4,3,0,45,0,0
33418,-109.89010989011,4,3,0,50,0,0
33769,-100,4,3,0,60,0,0
53418,-133.333333333333,4,3,0,40,0,0
54120,-125,4,3,0,45,0,0
54821,-117.647058823529,4,3,0,50,0,0
55523,-111.111111111111,4,3,0,50,0,0
56225,-83.3333333333333,4,3,0,60,0,1
73067,-79.3650793650794,4,3,0,60,0,1
78681,-100,4,3,0,60,0,0
89909,-200,4,3,0,30,0,0
101137,-133.333333333333,4,3,0,40,0,0
111663,-121.951219512195,4,3,0,45,0,0
112014,-109.89010989011,4,3,0,50,0,0
112365,-100,4,3,0,50,0,0
132014,-133.333333333333,4,3,0,40,0,0
132716,-125,4,3,0,45,0,0
133418,-117.647058823529,4,3,0,50,0,0
134120,-111.111111111111,4,3,0,50,0,0
134821,-83.3333333333333,4,3,0,60,0,1
151663,-79.3650793650794,4,3,0,60,0,1
154470,-83.3333333333333,4,3,0,60,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 167,82,148
Combo2 : 242,193,134
Combo3 : 255,113,130

[HitObjects]
136,105,22541,5,4,0:3:0:0:
256,73,22892,1,8,0:2:0:0:
381,226,23418,1,4,0:3:0:0:
310,259,23593,2,0,L|250:261,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,266,23944,5,4,0:3:0:0:
119,154,24295,1,8,0:2:0:0:
294,62,24821,1,4,0:3:0:0:
338,128,24997,2,0,P|346:175|340:213,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,263,25348,6,0,P|271:247|209:278,1,120.000004577637,4|8,0:3|0:2,0:0:0:0:
149,303,25874,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,269,26049,2,0,P|65:229|69:197,1,60.0000022888184,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
85,136,26400,2,0,P|115:133|142:122,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,73,26751,5,4,0:3:0:0:
329,85,27102,1,8,0:2:0:0:
313,286,27628,1,4,0:0:0:0:
264,224,27804,2,0,P|261:192|264:158,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,87,28155,5,4,0:0:0:0:
145,61,28506,1,8,0:2:0:0:
66,242,29032,1,4,0:0:0:0:
141,220,29207,2,0,P|186:215|214:218,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,234,29558,5,4,0:0:0:0:
357,135,29909,1,8,0:2:0:0:
172,57,30435,1,4,0:3:0:0:
148,131,30611,2,0,L|150:204,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
139,269,30962,6,0,P|196:246|258:263,1,120.000004577637,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
322,293,31488,1,0,0:0:0:0:
397,273,31663,2,0,P|405:237|399:207,1,60.0000022888184,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
347,150,32014,2,0,P|339:114|346:85,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,32,32365,6,0,L|160:39,1,120.000004577637,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
105,80,32892,1,0,0:0:0:0:
85,154,33067,6,0,P|84:202|93:226,1,65.6000010009766,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
189,213,33418,2,0,P|190:165|181:141,1,72.8000024438477,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,277,33769,6,0,P|194:289|266:212,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
265,121,34295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
270,114,34383,1,0,0:0:0:0:
275,107,34470,1,8,0:0:0:0:
371,65,34646,1,8,0:2:0:0:
437,145,34821,2,0,P|446:191|437:231,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
391,355,35172,6,0,P|328:331|225:366,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
135,366,35699,1,0,0:0:0:0:
127,364,35786,1,0,0:0:0:0:
119,363,35874,1,8,0:0:0:0:
35,302,36049,1,8,0:2:0:0:
130,259,36225,2,0,L|146:165,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
145,39,36576,6,0,P|99:37|15:113,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
30,211,37102,1,0,0:0:0:0:
35,217,37189,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,223,37277,1,8,0:0:0:0:
144,227,37453,1,8,0:2:0:0:
187,321,37628,2,0,P|233:338|276:335,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
386,274,37979,6,0,P|353:195|394:125,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
483,96,38506,1,0,0:0:0:0:
381,24,38681,5,4,0:0:0:0:
373,22,38856,1,12,0:0:0:0:
268,98,39032,5,4,0:0:0:0:
260,100,39207,1,12,0:0:0:0:
126,48,39383,6,0,P|76:82|65:188,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
155,217,39909,1,0,0:0:0:0:
162,215,39996,1,0,0:0:0:0:
170,214,40084,1,8,0:0:0:0:
255,153,40260,1,8,0:2:0:0:
340,217,40435,2,0,P|384:220|428:203,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,76,40786,6,0,B|384:49|384:49|304:63,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
209,104,41313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
201,103,41400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
193,103,41488,1,8,0:0:0:0:
98,61,41663,1,8,0:2:0:0:
25,136,41839,2,0,P|41:191|37:226,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
23,350,42190,6,0,L|109:344,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,286,42541,1,8,0:2:0:0:
271,351,42716,1,0,0:0:0:0:
278,351,42803,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,351,42891,1,8,0:0:0:0:
379,302,43067,1,8,0:2:0:0:
322,215,43242,2,0,P|316:169|328:128,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,6,43593,6,0,L|287:0,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
131,84,43944,2,0,L|216:78,1,80,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
329,173,44295,6,0,P|265:177|241:188,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
270,321,44646,2,0,P|334:317|358:306,1,80,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,200,44997,6,0,B|440:120|440:120|401:47,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
299,32,45523,1,0,0:0:0:0:
291,32,45610,1,0,0:0:0:0:
283,33,45698,1,8,0:0:0:0:
187,74,45874,1,8,0:2:0:0:
83,53,46049,2,0,P|50:98|44:137,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,259,46400,6,0,L|248:271,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
328,311,46927,1,0,0:0:0:0:
335,309,47014,1,0,0:0:0:0:
343,308,47102,1,8,0:0:0:0:
402,224,47277,1,8,0:2:0:0:
507,225,47453,2,0,P|517:166|503:132,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
423,46,47804,6,0,B|344:35|344:35|310:62|265:62,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
167,74,48330,1,0,0:0:0:0:
159,73,48417,1,0,0:0:0:0:
151,73,48505,1,8,0:0:0:0:
52,39,48681,1,8,0:2:0:0:
81,140,48856,2,0,L|83:238,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
89,324,49207,6,0,P|160:354|228:317,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
263,218,49734,1,0,0:0:0:0:
254,98,49909,5,4,0:0:0:0:
251,90,50084,1,12,0:0:0:0:
128,54,50260,5,4,0:0:0:0:
125,62,50435,1,12,0:0:0:0:
61,186,50611,6,0,L|81:355,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
180,373,51137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
187,371,51224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
195,369,51312,1,8,0:0:0:0:
284,314,51488,1,8,0:2:0:0:
377,360,51663,2,0,P|426:356|459:333,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
490,205,52014,6,0,L|465:44,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
368,7,52541,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,9,52628,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,11,52716,1,8,0:0:0:0:
287,93,52892,1,8,0:2:0:0:
368,158,53067,2,0,L|374:248,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,341,53418,6,0,P|343:351|314:356,1,60.0000022888184,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,245,53769,2,0,P|260:235|289:230,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,354,54120,6,0,P|180:353|148:348,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
103,199,54471,2,0,P|134:199|166:204,1,64,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
318,267,54821,6,0,L|401:257,1,68.0000012969971,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,141,55172,2,0,L|393:131,1,68.0000012969971,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
241,69,55523,6,0,B|210:88|171:81|171:81|134:90|114:129,1,143.999995605469,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
245,203,56225,5,4,0:0:0:0:
370,152,56400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
350,287,56576,2,0,P|311:321|252:338,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
164,252,56927,2,0,P|203:218|262:201,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,223,57277,5,4,0:0:0:0:
412,90,57453,1,0,0:0:0:0:
294,26,57628,2,0,L|190:30,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
109,129,57979,2,0,L|213:133,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
372,231,58330,5,4,0:0:0:0:
252,295,58506,2,0,P|158:301|76:251,1,191.999994140625,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
37,63,59032,5,4,0:0:0:0:
168,34,59207,1,0,0:0:0:0:
127,162,59383,2,0,P|156:198|202:209,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
309,125,59734,2,0,P|279:88|233:77,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
47,143,60084,5,4,0:0:0:0:
89,271,60260,1,0,0:0:0:0:
215,317,60435,2,0,L|350:301,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
398,202,60786,2,0,L|263:186,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
99,103,61137,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,46,61313,1,4,0:0:0:0:
413,103,61488,2,0,P|442:161|439:207,1,95.9999970703126,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
349,361,61839,5,4,0:0:0:0:
297,237,62014,1,0,0:0:0:0:
215,345,62190,2,0,P|169:356|123:346,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
87,217,62541,2,0,P|133:205|179:215,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
359,286,62892,5,4,0:0:0:0:
430,172,63067,1,0,0:0:0:0:
373,51,63242,2,0,L|272:42,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
213,165,63593,2,0,L|314:156,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
441,297,63944,5,4,0:0:0:0:
339,259,64120,2,0,P|245:238|145:266,1,191.999994140625,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
1,375,64646,5,4,0:0:0:0:
82,267,64821,1,0,0:0:0:0:
94,130,64997,2,0,P|89:83|65:43,1,47.9999985351563,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
6,165,65348,2,0,P|10:212|35:252,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
223,300,65699,5,4,0:0:0:0:
354,271,65874,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,172,66049,2,0,P|259:116|273:57,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
379,2,66400,1,4,0:0:0:0:
443,184,66576,6,0,B|351:211|351:211|265:172,1,143.999995605469,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,109,67102,2,0,P|70:113|35:130,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,308,67453,5,4,0:0:0:0:
129,345,67628,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,214,67804,2,0,P|162:214|205:237,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
221,356,68155,2,0,P|174:360|129:345,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
3,199,68506,5,4,0:0:0:0:
86,93,68681,1,0,0:0:0:0:
221,83,68856,2,0,L|326:94,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
378,213,69207,2,0,L|273:224,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
122,330,69558,5,4,0:0:0:0:
186,211,69734,2,0,P|203:109|180:22,1,191.999994140625,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
311,60,70260,5,4,0:0:0:0:
438,17,70435,1,0,0:0:0:0:
411,149,70611,2,0,L|408:249,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
297,321,70962,2,0,L|294:221,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
271,34,71313,5,4,0:0:0:0:
183,135,71488,1,0,0:0:0:0:
138,9,71663,2,0,P|74:4|32:18,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
89,138,72014,2,0,P|136:145|183:135,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
360,60,72365,5,4,0:0:0:0:
465,192,72541,1,4,0:0:0:0:
360,324,72716,2,0,P|293:333|248:320,1,95.9999970703126,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,140,73067,5,4,0:0:0:0:
16,259,73242,1,0,0:0:0:0:
158,263,73418,2,0,P|198:233|224:190,1,100.799996923828,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
158,68,73769,2,0,P|117:96|92:140,1,100.799996923828,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
98,342,74120,5,4,0:0:0:0:
233,304,74295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
369,344,74470,2,0,L|480:334,1,100.799996923828,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
503,198,74821,2,0,L|392:188,1,100.799996923828,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
253,53,75172,5,4,0:0:0:0:
133,128,75348,2,0,P|160:209|138:324,1,201.599993847656,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
1,315,75874,6,0,L|11:200,1,100.799996923828,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,73,76225,2,0,L|153:188,1,100.799996923828,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,315,76576,6,0,L|295:200,1,100.799996923828,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
427,73,76927,2,0,L|437:188,1,100.799996923828,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
478,335,77277,6,0,P|408:325|372:340,1,100.799996923828,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
163,353,77628,2,0,P|233:363|269:348,1,100.799996923828,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,226,77979,5,6,0:0:0:0:
256,105,78155,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,226,78330,2,0,P|112:243|58:218,1,100.799996923828,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
6,130,78681,5,4,0:1:0:0:
370,95,89909,6,0,P|321:75|351:162,1,200,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
415,215,91137,2,0,P|358:247|236:206,1,200,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
109,81,92716,6,0,L|99:290,1,200,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,364,93944,2,0,B|157:362|179:303|179:303|188:128,1,280,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
299,50,95523,6,0,P|348:30|318:117,1,200,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,170,96751,2,0,P|311:202|433:161,1,200,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
323,20,98330,6,0,B|204:29|204:29|199:69|172:101,1,200,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
82,121,99558,2,0,P|109:170|245:159,1,200,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
339,34,101137,5,4,0:0:0:0:
397,144,101488,1,8,0:2:0:0:
265,302,102014,1,4,0:0:0:0:
196,267,102190,2,0,L|124:264,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
58,252,102541,5,4,0:0:0:0:
34,119,102892,1,8,0:2:0:0:
213,26,103418,1,4,0:0:0:0:
253,93,103593,2,0,P|256:124|251:159,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
233,228,103944,6,0,P|292:232|341:265,1,120.000004577637,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
386,331,104470,1,0,0:0:0:0:
459,305,104646,2,0,L|479:236,1,60.0000022888184,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,187,104997,2,0,L|404:118,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
377,57,105348,5,4,0:0:0:0:
247,22,105699,1,8,0:2:0:0:
79,124,106225,1,4,0:0:0:0:
65,201,106400,2,0,L|71:271,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
66,340,106751,5,4,0:0:0:0:
184,278,107102,1,8,0:2:0:0:
385,304,107628,1,4,0:0:0:0:
408,229,107804,2,0,P|411:187|408:159,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
373,100,108155,5,4,0:0:0:0:
244,60,108506,1,8,0:2:0:0:
84,189,109032,1,4,0:0:0:0:
152,152,109207,2,0,P|188:146|223:155,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
279,189,109558,6,0,P|336:202|394:188,1,120.000004577637,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
442,126,110084,1,0,0:0:0:0:
421,51,110260,2,0,P|381:40|349:42,1,60.0000022888184,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,59,110611,2,0,P|245:70|213:68,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
146,71,110962,6,0,L|130:205,1,120.000004577637,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
125,269,111488,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,332,111663,6,0,P|211:344|256:346,1,65.6000010009766,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,243,112014,2,0,P|244:230|196:230,1,72.8000024438477,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
323,313,112365,6,0,P|354:274|326:168,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
241,127,112892,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,127,112980,1,0,0:0:0:0:
223,128,113067,1,8,0:0:0:0:
139,190,113243,1,8,0:2:0:0:
149,292,113418,2,0,P|113:322|74:335,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,224,113769,6,0,L|12:48,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
102,13,114296,1,0,0:0:0:0:
109,15,114383,1,0,0:0:0:0:
117,16,114471,1,8,0:0:0:0:
198,80,114646,1,8,0:2:0:0:
291,35,114821,2,0,L|382:42,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,120,115172,6,0,P|505:173|461:275,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
365,264,115699,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,262,115786,1,0,0:0:0:0:
350,261,115874,1,8,0:0:0:0:
277,186,116049,1,8,0:2:0:0:
198,255,116225,2,0,L|97:258,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
26,155,116576,6,0,P|43:85|135:41,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
219,41,117102,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,111,117277,5,4,0:0:0:0:
324,119,117452,1,12,0:0:0:0:
248,224,117628,5,4,0:0:0:0:
246,232,117803,1,12,0:0:0:0:
353,342,117979,6,0,P|402:282|396:206,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
315,135,118506,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,133,118593,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,132,118681,1,8,0:0:0:0:
197,146,118856,1,8,0:2:0:0:
95,128,119032,2,0,P|66:172|64:207,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
135,320,119383,6,0,L|310:300,1,160,0|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
373,233,119909,1,0,0:0:0:0:
373,224,119997,1,0,0:0:0:0:
374,215,120084,1,8,0:0:0:0:
353,113,120260,1,8,0:2:0:0:
392,16,120435,2,0,P|325:4|301:8,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,37,120786,6,0,L|152:196,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
148,298,121313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,307,121401,1,0,0:0:0:0:
149,316,121488,1,8,0:0:0:0:
239,367,121663,1,8,0:2:0:0:
339,335,121839,2,0,P|348:283|343:248,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
329,117,122190,6,0,L|305:32,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
151,52,122541,2,0,L|175:137,1,80,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
249,231,122892,6,0,P|306:245|339:276,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,368,123242,2,0,P|178:354|145:323,1,80,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,200,123593,6,0,B|72:120|72:120|111:47,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
213,32,124119,1,0,0:0:0:0:
221,32,124206,1,0,0:0:0:0:
229,33,124294,1,8,0:0:0:0:
325,74,124470,1,8,0:2:0:0:
429,53,124645,2,0,P|462:98|468:137,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,259,124996,6,0,L|264:271,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
184,311,125523,1,0,0:0:0:0:
177,309,125610,1,0,0:0:0:0:
169,308,125698,1,8,0:0:0:0:
110,224,125873,1,8,0:2:0:0:
5,225,126049,2,0,P|-5:166|9:132,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
50,16,126400,6,0,B|118:37|181:15|181:15|221:30,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
277,101,126927,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,109,127015,1,0,0:0:0:0:
283,117,127102,1,8,0:0:0:0:
263,219,127277,1,8,0:2:0:0:
174,163,127453,2,0,L|86:157,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
15,276,127804,6,0,P|52:310|159:283,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
212,206,128330,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,176,128506,5,4,0:0:0:0:
347,184,128681,1,12,0:0:0:0:
470,220,128857,5,4,0:0:0:0:
473,212,129032,1,12,0:0:0:0:
504,65,129207,6,0,B|426:44|426:44|341:70,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
248,91,129734,1,0,0:0:0:0:
241,89,129821,1,0,0:0:0:0:
233,88,129909,1,8,0:0:0:0:
146,32,130084,1,8,0:2:0:0:
54,82,130260,2,0,L|50:173,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,260,130611,6,0,P|88:240|164:271,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
255,322,131137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
262,324,131224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
269,326,131312,1,8,0:0:0:0:
368,295,131488,1,8,0:2:0:0:
466,329,131663,2,0,P|479:273|472:241,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,157,132014,6,0,L|339:152,1,60.0000022888184,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
242,252,132365,2,0,L|307:247,1,60.0000022888184,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,112,132716,6,0,L|178:107,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
79,205,133067,2,0,L|144:200,1,64,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,208,133418,6,0,P|310:249|306:277,1,68.0000012969971,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,266,133769,2,0,P|141:235|143:201,1,68.0000012969971,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,60,134120,6,0,B|254:43|281:44|281:44|306:67|348:67,1,143.999995605469,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
471,211,134821,5,4,0:0:0:0:
429,339,134996,1,0,0:0:0:0:
339,237,135172,2,0,P|338:185|362:129,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:2,0:2:0:0:
485,117,135523,2,0,P|485:168|461:224,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
313,324,135874,5,4,0:0:0:0:
179,326,136049,1,0,0:0:0:0:
81,231,136225,2,0,L|72:132,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
185,61,136576,2,0,L|176:156,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
155,350,136927,5,4,0:0:0:0:
274,291,137102,2,0,B|337:261|401:291|401:291|397:255|413:234,1,191.999994140625,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
447,42,137628,5,4,0:0:0:0:
315,15,137804,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,78,137979,2,0,P|128:84|89:77,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
19,189,138330,2,0,P|66:183|114:188,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
269,306,138681,5,4,0:0:0:0:
366,211,138856,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,176,139032,2,0,P|250:103|274:70,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
390,120,139383,2,0,P|386:167|366:211,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
205,332,139734,5,4,0:0:0:0:
108,194,139909,1,4,0:0:0:0:
205,52,140084,2,0,L|316:41,1,95.9999970703126,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
481,77,140435,5,4,0:0:0:0:
445,206,140611,1,0,0:0:0:0:
349,111,140786,2,0,P|322:149|310:196,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
405,291,141137,2,0,P|433:252|445:206,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
341,39,141488,5,4,0:3:0:0:
276,157,141663,1,0,0:0:0:0:
203,43,141839,2,0,P|145:37|98:55,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
103,184,142190,2,0,P|161:190|208:172,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
365,75,142541,5,0,0:0:0:0:
332,204,142716,2,0,B|310:266|326:326|326:326|296:314|258:319,1,191.999994140625
64,367,143242,5,4,0:3:0:0:
17,241,143418,1,0,0:0:0:0:
21,107,143593,2,0,P|35:56|62:16,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
137,131,143944,2,0,P|123:182|96:222,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
23,381,144295,5,4,0:3:0:0:
124,292,144470,1,0,0:0:0:0:
237,367,144646,2,0,P|286:371|340:342,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
414,260,144997,1,4,0:3:0:0:
249,180,145172,6,0,B|221:271|221:271|237:367,1,191.999994140625,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
373,357,145699,2,0,L|388:246,1,95.9999970703126
412,68,146049,5,0,0:0:0:0:
286,21,146225,1,0,0:0:0:0:
182,107,146400,2,0,L|172:209,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
295,262,146751,2,0,L|285:166,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,22,147102,5,4,0:3:0:0:
483,139,147277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
446,272,147453,2,0,P|396:288|340:273,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,166,147804,2,0,P|335:150|391:165,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,364,148155,5,4,0:3:0:0:
280,338,148330,2,0,B|213:319|156:347|156:347|129:322|129:289,1,191.999994140625,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,97,148856,5,4,0:3:0:0:
251,40,149032,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,173,149207,2,0,L|242:273,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,305,149558,2,0,L|366:205,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,17,149909,5,4,0:3:0:0:
248,98,150084,1,0,0:0:0:0:
113,89,150260,2,0,P|93:137|96:200,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
203,256,150611,2,0,P|223:208|220:145,1,95.9999970703126,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,37,150962,5,4,0:3:0:0:
439,191,151137,1,4,0:3:0:0:
368,347,151313,2,0,L|265:355,1,95.9999970703126,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,318,151663,5,4,0:3:0:0:
33,180,151839,1,0,0:0:0:0:
169,219,152014,2,0,P|188:173|185:113,1,100.799996923828,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,122,152365,2,0,P|323:172|343:219,1,100.799996923828,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
487,353,152716,5,4,0:3:0:0:
350,315,152892,1,0,0:0:0:0:
451,217,153067,2,0,L|460:114,1,100.799996923828,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
326,68,153418,2,0,L|317:171,1,100.799996923828,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,371,153769,5,4,0:3:0:0:
174,301,153944,2,0,P|147:204|174:109,1,201.599993847656,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,154470,12,0,156751,0:0:0:0:

Also, I don't agree with ANY of the diffs ending at 02:37:277 - I'd much prefer if they end at 02:59:734 - but I didn't map to there for the spread.
Thanks, and that's not happening, because I'd lose half of my GDs cos of people quitting and stuff now. Plus, that part of the song is the same part that's been experienced twice already, there's nothing new to show off there.

I'll upload this later on 8)
Voli
quick thingy (no kds for this)

Ayu's hard = HP6 OD7
Arphi's hard = HP4 OD7,5
my Insane = HP6 OD7

Shouldn't we make these line up properly? I dunno if HP6 OD7 is needed for a hard diff anyways.
Arphimigon
The HP value is fine to change per difficulty, it hardly affects the actual playability and I prefer to keep my things low drain.
OD is a different matter, I just chose what fit my map.

Hula wrote:

Thanks, and that's not happening, because I'd lose half of my GDs cos of people quitting and stuff now. Plus, that part of the song is the same part that's been experienced twice already, there's nothing new to show off there.
Well, you are allowed to change GDs as much as you like according to the QATs, so you can keep them and add more. Also, just because the part is the same, doesn't really mean it's a non-mappable part, actually that part is pretty awesome as a finisher to the map. I found my diff to be really dull when I finished atthe kiai as there was a whole extra section I wasn't playing that was fully supported to be playable.

ps: I still want my rating out of 10 *flies away*
06Kiempuu90
KS for ya!! <3
Love this project!
Secretpipe
cant see sb here
Topic Starter
Hula

Secretpipe wrote:

cant see sb here
shit. WHAT. WHERE IS IT? WTF OMG]

is okay. all is okay