Thanks to both modders. Updated! SB update somewhat complete! Redownload
Edit: Updated with iyasine_sk map 3/1
Edit: Updated with iyasine_sk map 3/1
Milhofo wrote:Hi, from my modding queue
- This is art, so I felt like spamming my kudosu, pls get this ranked for my kudosu's sake ; ; Thanks a lot! It shouldn't go to waste
- As everyone said, storyboard is amazing, I only have 1 thing to say about the 01:37:215 part, the color change is cool, but it feels too sudden due to the image movement, is it possible to add a small delay before the images starts moving? (I'm not too familiar with storyboarding) I'll play around with it and see what i can do maybe.
- Try to put the same grid size in every map, at least when they're all finished and ready. Didn't know this mattered?
- Nothing worth mentioning found.. I would consider making OD 2.5 or so maybe. Ok, i'll change because I have no clue regarding OD
- 00:21:810 (2,1) - the stack makes it hard to figure out the timing on 00:22:134 (1) , I would change this (would be fine if timing was the same) Changed the circles to a slider, should read better
- 01:04:783 (1,2,3,4) - Spacings between these are a bit weird (mostly the blanket between 1 and 2) Fixed
- Nice clean map
- 00:17:594 (4,1) - would increase distance by a bit Tried to fix
- 00:36:242 (6) - this slider breaks a little bit of the flow imo, would move it up and 00:36:567 (7) with it
- 01:57:729 (2,3,4,5,6) - try to make this with the 01:57:486 (1) slider's curvature This burst ends with the music so am trying to keep the same abrupt feel.
- 02:41:837 (5,6,7,8) - ^ Now this one I will fix
- 02:30:729 (7) - maybe start NC here? or don't make a NC on 02:31:377 (1) at all, I'm not too sure of this myself, just an opinion Made one on 6 instead and remove burrst nc
- Beautiful map c: Thanks
I might have some typos in my mod, it's still morning x) sorry
I love this set, maps like these is why I like modding, ganbare
PolkaMocha wrote:Mod requested through my modding queue!
Since I can't mod guest difficulties or insane +, I will just mod easy and hard.
The settings are too difficult for easy. Try this. Changed AR and HP (OD as per previous mod)
00:03:323 (2) (3) I don't like the flow here. (3) should be in the same direction as (2) ends. Fixed,rotated 2
00:19:215 (1) (2) These aren't parallel. Fixed
00:28:621 (3) I feel like you should flatten this out a bit more, like this. Nice, fixed
00:37:702 (1) Your blanket is off. Fixed
00:38:675 (1) (2) Your placement of the hit circle is a bit funny. Place it in the direction (1) ends. Fixed
00:42:567 (2) Putting this at x:272 y:164 will flow better. Fixed
01:02:350 NC Here. Fixed
01:09:810 (4) (5) This isn't blanketed well. Fixed
01:12:080 (2) Tilt this more the left. It looks better than it being flat. Fixed
01:12:729 Move this to x:24 y:60 if you go through with that^ Fixed
01:14:026 Move this to x:348 y:252 if you go through with that^ Fixed
01:39:323 New combo Fixed
01:15:323 Try this curve method. It looks neater. Also, move this to x:260 y:100 if you go through with that^ Fixed
01:42:890 (7) (1) This is blanketed badly. Fixed
01:49:701 No drum here. Sorry, emphasis on vocals here and trying to match. Keeping for the time being.
01:54:890 ^ See previous
02:16:296 Move the final point in this slider to x: 24 y: 96 That goes against what you said here 00:03:323 (2), keeping
02:18:890 (1) (2) This is blanketed badly. Fixed
02:27:323 Delete that, select the one before it, copy, paste, move it to the spot you deleted the other one on the timeline, CTRL >, CTRL >, CTRL H, then move to x:276 y:280 Did something similar
00:01:215 This would fit the lyric line better. Fixed
00:41:269 (5) (6) Bad blanketing. Fixed
00:48:891 (4) CTRL G this. I like this as is.
00:52:783 (2) (3) Bad blanketing. Fixed
00:53:918 This may better fit the music. Did something similar except left the kick slider or there would be nothing on the fairly obvious drum roll
01:01:053 Add a finish sound here. THeres nothing here?
01:02:188 (5) (6) Bad blanketing, also, new combo on (5) Fixed
01:04:783 So, (1) doesn't blanket (2), and (2) to (3) is spaced differently from (3) to (4) Fixed in prev mod
01:07:702 (2) (3) Awkward spacing here. Fixed
01:30:404 (4) (5) Bad spacing The player should be able to see read this fairly easily, keeping
01:33:323 (6) before I showed you a different style of wave, use that here. Tried to fix
01:49:377 (7) (8) Awkward spacing. See previous
01:54:566 (7) (8) Again^ See previous
02:15:485 (3) (4) Bad blanketing. Tried to fix
02:17:107 (4) (5) Bad blanketing. Fixed
02:20:512 (8) Too curved to blanket (7). Fixed
02:21:323 (1) (2) Bad blanketing here, too. Fixed
02:25:701 (2) (3) Again^ Fixed
02:30:404 This pattern will better fit the music. Keeping, see previous similar part
Over all, the slider shapes and placement were very displeasing to the eye. But, I suppose it's whatever works. Good luck with your map!