#Believe in you Awaken
Sir Lance
Rip, hoping for a re-qualify soon~
Deppyforce
so fast dq
rekt
Mercusheigan
well, since it has been DQed...

How about adding a reverse 1/2 slider at 03:38:349 that would last till 03:39:303 ? It would make sense, since you decided to map the end section past the last kiai.
Ciyus Miapah
impossible to ranked on oct 4th 2015?
Jeder
ranked maybe in next 2 years lol
DeletedUser_4329079

Jeder wrote:

Or 3
hent2222

Default wrote:

Jeder wrote:

Or 3
Or 4
Infevo

hent2222 wrote:

Default wrote:

Or 3
Or 4
or...

nope :^)
Mafumafu
Though it got dqed but I kinda like the way that QAT works now. It is different from the Past. We can see both ends discuss and work together to improve the map or at least both ends coukd exchange ideas to each other. That should be what a healthy system works like.

Good luck for re qua!
Nightshiftt
awaken died again, rip the dream
buny
it's so sad to see how great the map was when it was first rank, and then you compare to this now...
Rebanto

buny wrote:

it's so sad to see how great the map was when it was first rank, and then you compare to this now...
i agree, hardest diff is so overmapped and unplayable
Incise

Fridolin wrote:

i agree, hardest diff is so overmapped and unplayable
In some cases, a map being "overmapped" is good, in this case, it's used well imo, but I don't really think it's that overmapped, mabey the jumps and spaced sliders are a little much, but still I think it's good map.
-Kodoku
Hello guys,

I'm sorry to ask this here but does anyone have the old background that this map used to have? the white and black one. I really want it and now I noticed that they removed it :c If you can provide me with a link to it I'll be very grateful.

Thank you!

EDIT: Someone already sent it to me, thank you!
Karen
03:01:667 - 你玩脱了?
Rizia

Karen wrote:

03:01:667 - 你玩脱了?
Saoji

[Taiga] wrote:

Rename last diff into "QAT DQ Collab" jk guys

#Believe in you Awaken
That killed me hahaha
Vulkin
rip Second Gonkanau tho
Topic Starter
Awaken

Lust wrote:

Howdy!

Just have a few points that can be discussed/elaborated on further:

[Final Reverberant Gonkanau]
  1. 03:00:031 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - These extended 3/4 sliders do not always follow the vocals quite as well as they should. It leads to some awkward rhythm accentuations while playing and listening. Asphyxia and others pointed this out before, and not enough adequate reasoning was provided. If you care to elaborate as to why you decided to keep them, that would be great! Same goes for all other instances where this occurs.
Almost remapped the whole part lol
DahplA
Yes. The last kiai is so much better now C:
hehe
dq points have been fixed, fixed some small issues with the remap and the redline line bs. everything looks clean so we're good to go.
Kayano
Requalified!
Bara-
Gratz!
Yauxo
Oh boy
Rumia-
naisu
Asphyxia
Nice job with the last kiai, feels much more enjoyable and fitting compared to the older one.
mithew
Ultimate Reverberant Gonkanau: 00:26:076 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1) - isnt this a bit overmapped
Enon
good job
Sognux
''kawaiwkyik'' is that still supposed to be in the tags? :L
Flask

Sognux wrote:

''kawaiwkyik'' is that still supposed to be in the tags? :L
It would be better if kawaiwkyik was added into tags since it is Rizia's old name o3o

恭喜阿瓦肯aaa
Intelli
Amaineko
Insane make me rage cuz there after stream part some chaos inc,relly bad. also ftw 4.38* on AR 8.5.
hard' good,another' enjoyable
but maibe im too bad to comment ikr

an awesome song that we all want to be ranked,but crap maps cant be ranked so easily(not like im say its crap or something Keepo)

10/10 from me anyaway
zaex_old_1

IntelliTroodon wrote:

FencerTJ
40 pages later...
Vulkin
Holy shit finally
Irreversible
Hey~

I've been really looking forward to see this reranked. However, let me point out another issue that has come up which I'd like to discuss.

Ultimate Reverberant Gonkanau

1. Just a question, but did you try to colorhax? Sometimes it has red, then it doesn't, well, I was confused. Maybe you want to take a look at it again.
  2. 01:51:985 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Completely overmapped.
  3. 01:56:212 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - ^
  4. 01:58:940 (1) - I guess there is a NC mistake.
  5. 03:04:122 (1,2,3,4) - Overmapped.
  6. As for the rest of the triplets, they are completely fine in my opinion because they support the strength of the song. But these 5-8 notes streams, that's just too much.
After all, these are just small fixes (with still big impact), so it should really not be a problem to clean them up and get it back to ranked again. Call me for a rebubble if you decide to remove them!
Bastionior

Kalindraz wrote:

rip again.
Nakano Itsuki
I misread that as UMR
show more