Konuko - Toumei Elegy

posted
Total Posts
show more
GrimGrim8
gg for this map i love it
Distant years
+1 for what Horo said

who cares if there's this one particular map that's really hard at first? I don't remember anyone FCing or even passing Freedom Dive as soon as it was ranked.

Honestly none of the QAT can't even enjoy the map because they can't play it properly and keep making it worse with mods and more mods. Map was so good when rrytui fcd it
Deppyforce
Why Hoping Nothing??

I expecting Third Gonkanau lol
Nathan
Where is Awaken!? D:
Jatie
Just put back Second Gonkanau and make it like AR9.8 or something. Ranking a map has changed since the last time this map was ranked, because now BATs and QATs are more open to ranking harder maps. I mean, if Time Freeze got ranked, I don't think it's the difficulty holding this map back.
[ Asuna ]
Well i just have to say this map need 2 get fixed there is alot of unreasonable beats and streams
Gear

[ Asuna ] wrote:

Well i just have to say this map need 2 get fixed there is alot of unreasonable beats and streams
Well, if you could point out some examples of what you think are unreasonable that'll probably help.
[ Asuna ]

Valgas wrote:

[ Asuna ] wrote:

Well, if you could point out some examples of what you think are unreasonable that'll probably help.
i dont have editing experience or any of that was just giving out opinion thats all.

i really want this 2 get rank though
Cubzy
I miss this map ;w;
Xilver15
-Atri-
Revive plz
Nathan
Awaken is ded
;~;
Rizia
plz ;w;
[-Waza-]
NICE map >:o
Bara-
Awaken, please awake and re-re-qualify thos
Henri
Im so sad ;_; this is best map
alecA
Awaken come back please! We love this map!
DeletedUser_3641262
fk
Jeder
Awaken! WAKE UP!
Henri
The glorious mapping community did it again :D
Well atleast we have Yes we cant ranked soon 8)
Jatie
This needs to be revived in the same way that yes we cant - wh was if Awaken will continue to be afk
- Frontier -
Awaken. I miss this map...
...when you get qualified
...I will remember it
...Please, I want to see it qualified again..
...Please, Awaken..
...Please requalified it :(
Ruruchi
神图望再次rank :)
加油!
iyw
I sugoiiii!!!
Why it doesn't Rank map even thought It's amazing very much
-Aeryn-
plz awaken
m3gB3g
Awaken , rrtyui just waiting for you...
UltraRik
Awaken please revive it ♥
Henri
MMmm if awaken doesnt want to go for rank anymore i would hope he'd atleast change it to a fitting AR to make it playable again. 9.6 on 7 star is the same as mapping a 5star with ar8..
DeletedUser_4329079

Sotajumala wrote:

MMmm if awaken doesnt want to go for rank anymore i would hope he'd atleast change it to a fitting AR to make it playable again. 9.6 on 7 star is the same as mapping a 5star with ar8..
If it isn't ranked just change it yourself
Henri

Default wrote:

Sotajumala wrote:

If it isn't ranked just change it yourself
i did but it cant be played in multi
Ajo Joestar
[Hoping Nothing]
00:12:584 (4,5,6) - and 00:22:948 (1,2,3) - spacing is overdone, it's a similar spacing as 02:21:243 (2,3,4,5,6) - which is unreasonable
I don't even know for what they stand for, you should change it or at least reduce the spacing, it feels pretty off, unfitting.
Tassadar
why remove hoping nothing ;-;
Len
Welcome back but no hoping T_T
10nya
;-;
Aleycks
Third Gonkanau inc
Buttercup
wtf
rip 7 stars diff :(
Rizia
hope will back soon
emilia
YES PLEASE
Trosk-
Second Gonkanau is back :^)
Churcheell
Third Gonkanau

01:56:357 (8,9,1,2,3,4) - IIRC this was one of the reasons for the original DQ. There's a stream here like in the original, but there's just no rhythm in the song there to justify it. This might have to be changed again, and I thought you approached this part a lot better in Hoping Nothing

Won't go into detail but this map has definitely gone a long way and deserves its rank sooner rather than later. The other thing I'd suggest is raise HP drain slightly but most people seem convinced that weaker players should be able to pass extremely hard songs

Cheers and good luck

EDIT: This wasn't intended as a mod, I just watched through the updated map to see how it was coming along and the points above were what stood out to me. I could mod later if necessary
show more