forum

Silver Forest - Kerokyuu Destiny

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Puffles
Huh? What do you mean by, you did not unchecked the shadow thingy?
peppy
Hey puffles. You'll need to rename the mp3 in this one - its got japanese characters which get owned by the zip compression. Make sure you update the AudioFilename line in the .osu file using notepad.
Topic Starter
Puffles

peppy wrote:

Hey puffles. You'll need to rename the mp3 in this one - its got japanese characters which get owned by the zip compression. Make sure you update the AudioFilename line in the .osu file using notepad.
Done. Thanks for the help! :)
awp
There's something about this map that is just plain cute.

All I can really say about it is, the timing on the repeating triple-hit triangles feel a bit dodgy. You might need to go into 1/8 mode to completely time it.

Also, sliders are quite sparse in the beatmap, which is a lost opportunity. But that's just my opinion.
Topic Starter
Puffles
So it runs on your computer? The video loads fine, too?

Both myself and a friend are having serious problems trying to run this beatmap.

If I retime the triangles, do you think that I should respace them?
awp
It runs just fine for me.
I don't think you need to tweak the spacing. Time adjustments (if any are actually necessary) are verymodest, so you shouldn't need to move 'em around on the grid.
Topic Starter
Puffles
Can someone else try to play this and see if it runs? It's not working for me now, or my friend...
peppy

Puffles wrote:

Can someone else try to play this and see if it runs? It's not working for me now, or my friend...
Error or something? Way too general
Topic Starter
Puffles
For me, it runs about 1/3rd of the time I try to run it, the other 2/3rds osu! just completely freezes and I have to close it via task manager.

For my friend, the level runs, but the background is pitch black, no video.

EDIT: Hm, it seems to be working for me now....
Topic Starter
Puffles
Yeah, the problem is back again. (see previous post)

:(
awp
Sucks for you, because it's a pretty awesome map.
Topic Starter
Puffles
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
before fixing those cute decorations of yours (video)
offset at 5600 :P
Topic Starter
Puffles

James wrote:

before fixing those cute decorations of yours (video)
offset at 5600 :P
The offset is fine as it is. 5600 sound late even when playing the track on normal speed. Maybe you need to fix your universal offset?
James
My universal offset is perfect. Maybe you should fix your universal offset? :P
It only sounds late when playing the track at 1x, but I get 100s on your map while playing though. But its alright if you dont want to change it.
awp
An offset of 5550 sounds perfect to me...
[deleted user]
video wont play for me, seems a bit too fast for a normal song, I'm not using a stylus you know.

It says the codec isnt working, but it plays fine in winamp

Triangles are very lame, missing one means you miss two because one dissapears and you hit the one under it, wasting it as well, it wouldnt be so bad if the rings where more noticable, but they are even less noticable on the big screen than the small, I dont know how ouendan managed to stack so many while still making it obvious how many there where but what they did you didnt, near the end of the song, the beats dont fallow the pattern very much anymore.

overall I'd say its decent, but could use alot of work,
awp

Lami wrote:

Triangles are very lame, missing one means you miss two because one dissapears and you hit the one under it, wasting it as well
This sounds like a lot of impossible, to me. If I recall correctly, you hit the notes of the triangle in a loop versus three double-taps, ergo, it is impossible to hit/break note 4 before notes 2 and 3 are hit. It'll just shake.

Also it is Insane only right now. Why Insane got renamed to Normal I don't know, but I think Puffles bailed on it anyway =(

and it was so cute, too
Topic Starter
Puffles
I didn't really bail on it, I'm just busy doing other things... I'll get back on osu! sometime, I promise
awp
When you want it ungraveyarded, I'll be more than happy to~
Topic Starter
Puffles
I've decided that mapping the triangle beats exactly to the vocals makes the level more confusing, so I'm leaving them as is.

Is this rankable?
LuigiHann
I think it merits a bubble. There's nothing wrong with it imo.
Mogsy
Offset: 5,567. MaxwellDemon also approves of this.

Do this and I'll rank it.
Topic Starter
Puffles
Done!
Mafiamaster
Ouch. Jumps from Easy to Insane? Lol.
I still like it however. But if you give me permission, I will create a normal for you. Unless you want to get this ranked as fast as possible, that's alright with me too. ^_^
Topic Starter
Puffles
I'll make a normal mode myself, if people really want one.
Mafiamaster
I want one! Lol. xD
MaxwellDemon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Puffles
Sure, no problem.
James
hi dood your easy diff is not snapped :D

00:12:80 - move 4 here*
00:13:06 - move 5 here*
its better they are placed there.
*same goes to similar notes like this one
Topic Starter
Puffles

James wrote:

hi dood your easy diff is not snapped :D

00:12:80 - move 4 here*
00:13:06 - move 5 here*
its better they are placed there.
*same goes to similar notes like this one
Sorry, but what the heck are you talking about? I couldn't understand a word of that post.
Saturos
Translation:

Hi dood! Resnap Easy. Looks like you forgot to.

00:12:80 - Move the 4 in the combo near this time stamp to 12:80 on the timeline.
00:13:06 - Move the 5 in the combo near this time stamp to 13:06 on the timeline.
They sound better placed there.

Do the same for all similar patterns in the map.
You need to study your Jamesspeak harder.
Topic Starter
Puffles
Saturos
!

Blasphemy! I'll give it a looksee when I get home, then. Check to make sure he wasn't talking about Insane, though. I have a feeling that's what he was talking about.
Topic Starter
Puffles
You're right, he was talking about Insane.

And he's wrong. He thinks the map is snapped to a 1/4 divisor, when it's really snapped to a 1/6 divisor.
James
Topic Starter
Puffles
But the notes are triplets.

You can't possibly map triplets to a 1/4 divisor like you're suggesting!
James
whatever. thats all i can say.
imo mapping a song using both 1/4 and 1/6 or 1/3 is stupid.
i still feel it sounds better when those triplets are snapped to the white-blue-red tick respectively
Topic Starter
Puffles

James wrote:

imo mapping a song using both 1/4 and 1/6 or 1/3 is stupid.
That's why I snapped everything to 1/6.
DeeLaghi
show more