forum

Comboburst appearances

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +5
Topic Starter
Factorial
For skinning purposes, as the title suggests, combobursts appears on different positions
This will be configured on skin.ini (not on options)

1. Random sides (default)
2. Alternate (useful with even number of combobursts)
3. Only left (for authentic and pseudo-authentic maps)
4. Only right

This is similar to Elite Beat Agents in which combobursts appear only on the left side.
This maybe useful on storyboard purposes.
If already posted, please reply with a link. (Can't find on search)
LeonFrey
How do you change the combo burst character? I need to know? please respond as soon as you can, Thank you very much.
Oinari-sama

LeonFrey wrote:

How do you change the combo burst character? I need to know? please respond as soon as you can, Thank you very much.
Read the Skinning Tutorial > 4. Standard Skinning Elements > Combobursts
Granger
I dont think this is a good idea since when you lock the combo burst onto one side theres a far higher chance it appears above the circles you're supposed to hit, something the switching sides we have right now seem to avoid. Or try to avoid.
Topic Starter
Factorial

Granger wrote:

I dont think this is a good idea since when you lock the combo burst onto one side theres a far higher chance it appears above the circles you're supposed to hit, something the switching sides we have right now seem to avoid. Or try to avoid.
Unless you turn off combobursts on options.
Bump
Granger
Please dont keep on deleting and reposting your post, theres no need at all to bump in this forum.
ZenoDiac
I agree, this would be very helpful when creating combo-bursts

Especially when say, your character is facing to the right. In order for it to look into the playing area, you need it to show up on the left.
-Maus-

ZenoDiac wrote:

I agree, this would be very helpful when creating combo-bursts

Especially when say, your character is facing to the right. In order for it to look into the playing area, you need it to show up on the left.
Or you can make it look towards you, like in Nexus Slate.