Ni-Sokkususu - Shukusai no Elementalia

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Firakus
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 7 marca 2015 at 12:57:14

Artist: Ni-Sokkususu
Title: Shukusai no Elementalia
Tags: μ, Okubo Mana, 大久保真奈, Nakamura Hirofumi, 中村大史, Sakai Ryuji, Hirano Minoru, ヒラノミノル
BPM: 150
Filesize: 8321kb
Play Time: 03:13
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (3,63 stars, 460 notes)
  2. Insane (4,85 stars, 747 notes)
Download: Ni-Sokkususu - Shukusai no Elementalia
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Insane and Hard. Enjoy.
~Firakus
shionelove
why 愛理 lol
Topic Starter
Firakus

hutunohito wrote:

why 愛理 lol
I have no clue about japanese, pasted it in source because with that I found this song. I deleted source then for now.
Yoges
OD on the insane's a bit low. Should atleast be 8.
Topic Starter
Firakus

Yoges wrote:

OD on the insane's a bit low. Should atleast be 8.
Changed to 8,5 ;p
Okoratu
if yo uplan to rank that, should take a look at t/269045&start=0 and then decide if you really want to keep the background with lingerie :p
Topic Starter
Firakus
Don`t know to be honest if any of my maps will ever be rank :D at least not now, now won`t have time for changing stuff because exams session in collage is comming :D
DeletedUser_4329079
I hope you keep working on it :)
Topic Starter
Firakus
When I will have some time, will surely try to work some on that. And about bg with panties and stuff - I am sure this is the reason why players add this map to fav, not the map itself xD
Okoratu
attention whoring by using lewd backgrounds 10/10 works everytime

guess how i got here

just some general things i will slap you srsly if you kd this again
after writing like half of it i'm not that sure anymore if you shouldn't kd this

remove the .osb file it is unused and does confirmedly nothing
Renaming Advanced to Hard would be more appropriate,
Adding an actual Advanced at like 2.8 stars would be appreciated

Metadata:
http://vgmdb.net/album/45715
Artist: にーそっくすす
Title: 祝祭のエレメンタリア

remove all tags because they are duplicates of what's in title and artist

depending on who is singing the artist should be changed to that

μ, Okubo Mana, 大久保真奈, Nakamura Hirofumi, 中村大史, Sakai Ryuji, Hirano Minoru, ヒラノミノル

without the comma and i'm not sure about Okubo and Hirofumi's romanisation... but anyway these could go in tags regardless of singer
if this song has one main vocalist only then she should be in ARTIST, if not the thing i suggested previously could be fine (need confirmation)

normal uses

instead of 150.000 so resnap everything to 150.000

Just some general things hereafter
the spread is kind of imbalanced between Normal and Advanced anyways so advanced should probably go with
CS+0.5 OD+2 HP+1
Insane could use
CS+0.5 HP-0.5 (od should be fine, just high)
Normal could use every stat+1
as well as ACTUAL PATTERNS probably remapping is safest choice for this one lol
also having one giant break is super lazy you should map the same portion of it as in insane
actually i would map the break from 02:22:564 - to 02:37:182 - in insane
and have a break from 02:10:164 - to 02:22:564 - in all the other diffs, mapping the more intenste part makes more sense and having a break after kiai is kinda relaxing as well so
you will need hitsounding not hitsounding a map is unrankable so
first offset is probably around 2182 - which also aligns with your 170 bpm thing perfectly
you should use combocolors, every other map does so
Uncheck Widescreen Support, you don't have a video or widescreen storyboard, do you?
i don't like Letterboxing during breaks but if you like it you can keep it ofc
your background is 1228x767, the recommended thing for 16:9 is 1366x768 so
adding kiai from 02:40:005 - to 02:50:593 - would make sense and for a nice kiai flash in 02:51:299 - because both parts are like a chorus
your MP3 is 315 kb/s which is not really allowed by the Ranking criteria saying 192kb/s so reencode this one to 192kb/s which will change offset and all that shit and happy resnapping
Insane
00:32:464 (2) - this circle is kinda questionable
01:05:464 (2) - ^
01:05:664 (4) - there's literally silence here, overmapping doesn't make any sense either
... i don't feel like making a list here but all you should do is making sure that all the beginnings of sliders and all circles snap to an audible beat in the song, because not doing that makes no sense :v
02:54:476 (3,5) - this is unrankable because if you play this with the standard skin the repeat arrow of 5 will be covered up with hit lighting and the 300/100/50/X you get from hitting 02:54:476 (3) - more or less correctly and repeat arrows msut never be covered up

let that be all for now lol
also don't do everything what i say just because i have a red name, do the things i say because either there's a line in the ranking criteria saying you should do it or because my logic is reasonable

also bold are the things that are either unrankable or very very reasonable
Topic Starter
Firakus
Changed most of issues, will work more on correcting unrankable elements when I will have more time.

And no, there was no attention whoring. I map for fun, and bg was added just to make it less empty.
Okoratu
that was a joke calm downnnnnn
Tasuya
Come on, work on this map or riot
Topic Starter
Firakus
I hitsounded Insane. Next weekend will try to do more.
Tooe
Gracias por el aporte :D
DeletedUser_5008575
Gracias por el mapa hehe me ha gustado mucho jugarlo.

Topic Starter
Firakus

kuroneko nya wrote:

Gracias por el mapa hehe me ha gustado mucho jugarlo.

Glad you enjoyed it :)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.