forum

Show pp earned in past 24 hours in website profile

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +37
Topic Starter
Ronbo

In this case, the user gained 24 pp over the last 24 hours. Obviously could be formatted more nicely.

Just a real simple feature that I think would be nice to have for people who are trying to grind some pp.

Basically just have an extra thing that shows any pp gain (or loss) over the past 24 hours. I'm not sure how much data is saved on pp so this could be super easy or super tedious to implement, but if it is something that is already tracked then it'd be nice to be able to see it :D
NicoNicoNiii
use osutrack for now if you really wanna see it. http://ameobea.me/osutrack/
Ayachi-
i wish it is available for other modes
Unknowiii
I would love to see my progress without having to use tierce apps :)
alecA
I think this would be pretty useful to people who want to see their progress. Sadly I won't add stars cuz I'm not supporter, and only have 2 votes :(
Karuta-_old_1

AlecJumps wrote:

I think this would be pretty useful to people who want to see their progress. Sadly I won't add stars cuz I'm not supporter, and only have 2 votes :(
Don't worry about not having enough stars, a stupid idea is a stupid idea and a good idea is a good idea.
Honestly we don't need this, your pp progress can be traced from your top ranks
ikzune
would be interesting and most likely simple to implement, if this included the decimal points to pp to i would be happy owo since i do some accuracy training on low level ranked songs sometimes which may give me a little bit more pp which isnt visible o.o