Except my score has been sumbitted alright and all
http://puu.sh/d0Mu2/f438a78249.png
buny

Melt3dCheeze wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/10635177
Russia 5 : Australia 2
dududududududududududududu

p.s
Ghost Assassin was glitched due to Kert's dismissal. Note FluxVanes' colour change.
rip aus

coz i wasnt allowed to play for them
Melt3dCheeze

buny wrote:

coz i wasnt allowed to play for them
Hey, we got 8 people denied to play OWC, wasn't really nice tbh lmao.
Melt3dCheeze

Kert wrote:

Except my score has been sumbitted alright and all
http://puu.sh/d0Mu2/f438a78249.png
Are you allowed to say it publically the reason p3n gave you?
Kert

Melt3dCheeze wrote:

Are you allowed to say it publically the reason p3n gave you?
He hasn't responded yet, so I have no idea
plaatinum
Just a little update with the teams left in the tournament after the loser's bracket first round

Americas: 1 2
Europe: 7 9
Asia: 4
Oceania: 1
Omgforz

Plaatinum wrote:

Just a little update with the teams left in the tournament after the loser's bracket first round

Americas: 1 2
Europe: 7 9
Asia: 4
Oceania: 1
rip europe, more will follow soon hahaha
Onii-chan
Hey, what were the scores today? Not sure where to check, wiki doesn't say.
Andrea
Results
Russia 5-2 Australia
Taiwan 5-2 United Kingdom
France 1-5 China
Argentina 0-5 Japan

There you go.
- Marco -
Argentina #rekt lel
Mikelicious
rip
uee
I'm not surprised that the three Asia teams went through, I was surprised they were in the losers bracket anyway.
rip uk
Pangus
i recorded taiwan vs uk but wasnt awake to record japan :(
buny

Peter-San wrote:

aren't they getting automatically recorded
Pangus

buny wrote:

Peter-San wrote:

aren't they getting automatically recorded
i dont know, i just wanted to have my own rec/vids on my pc with the twitch chat and everything
xJianL520x
what is the result of yesterday matches??
Synchrostar

xJianL520x wrote:

what is the result of yesterday matches??

Andrea wrote:

Results
Russia 5-2 Australia
Taiwan 5-2 United Kingdom
France 1-5 China
Argentina 0-5 Japan

There you go.
are you even trying
Vuelo Eluko
talala was monstrous vs australia, if everyone else on russia starts playing more like him they will get 1st place
also does my memory just suck or cr1m wasnt playing, is he DQ or just isnt showing up til semi/finals?...
Melt3dCheeze

Riince wrote:

talala was monstrous vs australia, if everyone else on russia starts playing more like him they will get 1st place
also does my memory just suck or cr1m wasnt playing, is he DQ or just isnt showing up til semi/finals?...
Studying apparently.
buny

Melt3dCheeze wrote:

Riince wrote:

Studying apparently.
studying the weakness of every other country
Totoki

Riince wrote:

well it's at quarterfinals and after when the higher ranked players starts to shine ;)
AmaiHachimitsu
uee
Stream's fucked, again.
I thought you were fixing this peppy?
Xayne

Minifrij wrote:

Stream's fucked, again.
I thought you were fixing this peppy?
He's fixing the fake breaks. A lagging twitch stream is a different issue entirely. Put the pitchfork down.
Synchrostar
jesus christ i was so nervous holy shit
tiebreaker was fun though
[-Cloud-]

silmarilen wrote:

Makan1 wrote:

I wonder if an Austria V Germany match is possible
only in the loser bracket because nl is going to wreck germany
I just wanted to quote this.
AmaiHachimitsu

[-Cloud-] wrote:

I just wanted to remind you that none of these predictions are serious
xAsylum
This Austria vs Ukraine zzzzz Easy 5:0 for Austria like cmon... Ukraine only won by dcs...
[-Cloud-]

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

[-Cloud-] wrote:

I just wanted to remind you that none of these predictions are serious
Thanks for clarifying. I'd never thought that.
AmaiHachimitsu
Few important things:

1. The notification about OWC in the menu. I would love it to be like last year, with flags of teams playing. It would totally drag the unaware people into watching.

2. Is there a possibility for the matches to be recorded WITH a chat? I think there is and I'd love to see it.

3. Loctav usually does it, but when he's not around I'd like somebody from the staff to post match mp links in the #owc. It's not always that one can watch the stream.
Xiyng
Question: What function does the loser bracket have? What does the winner win? The wiki doesn't quite seem to explain this.

Suggestion: Make the results available somewhere as soon as they're available. I don't have the faintest idea where to get the latest results without watching or waiting if I'm interested. Would make the whole thing seem more professional if results were easily available.
Omgforz
bratwurst vs schnitzel match next weekend

hype
xAsylum

Xiyng wrote:

What does the winner win? The wiki doesn't quite seem to explain this.
Yes sure it doesn't.

Morurc
GG Germany. If Netherlands can't win it all, then I'm rooting for you. <3
Yauxo

Omgforz wrote:

bratwurst vs schnitzel match next weekend

hype
Get hype
Aka

Torepin wrote:

This Austria vs Ukraine zzzzz Easy 5:0 for Austria like cmon... Ukraine only won by dcs...
please open the mp links and see that we did won NOT ONLY because of "dcs", thanks

gg austria, will be supporting them
Xayne
I can feel all of the freedoms in my freedom doing some serious freedoming.
Xiyng

Torepin wrote:

Xiyng wrote:

What does the winner win? The wiki doesn't quite seem to explain this.
Yes sure it doesn't.

Seemed an awful lot like a bronze medal fought for between the losers of the semifinals, which seems like isn't a thing now that I look at the page better. Thanks!

I'd still like to voice my opinion that it isn't very clear. I made a mistake I would imagine is quite common among people not following the OWC very carefully. It would be a relatively simple thing to fix, too.
Xayne

Xiyng wrote:

Torepin wrote:

Yes sure it doesn't.

Seemed an awful lot like a bronze medal fought for between the losers of the semifinals, which seems like isn't a thing now that I look at the page better. Thanks!

I'd still like to voice my opinion that it isn't very clear. I made a mistake I would imagine is quite common among people not following the OWC very carefully. It would be a relatively simple thing to fix, too.
What? There are even pictures. How that confuses you is beyond me.
Xiyng

Xayne wrote:

Xiyng wrote:

What? There are even pictures. How that confuses you is beyond me.
Duh, I just explained how. The bronze medal usually stands for the 3rd place and I had literally no idea it was connected to winning the loser bracket before Torepin said so (and actually Torepin didn't say so, so I'm still only guessing).
show more