community forum

osu! World Cup 2014 - Discussion Thread

posted
Total Posts
1,140
show more
jesse1412

Loctav wrote:

jesus1412 wrote:

image
weren't you posting the exact lame speech in #commentary?
What the fuck did you say about my copy pasting skills....
pooptartsonas
I have over 300 confirmed successful copy+pastes.
Topic Starter
Loctav

Marcin wrote:

was he

can't find it in log.
Neil Watts
oh btw, wiki owners, notice that lesslunatic changed his username. o/
Can't edit the page myself, it's locked.
ToGlette

[MY] yummy90 XP wrote:

manjumochi wrote:

Well, it lags even in normal spectator mode (and with same problems), maybe this could be a hint to solve (or not, because of internet connections all over the world have a lot of variations, even good internet connection sometimes have lag).
it lags when you have over 10k clients connecting to osu! doing all sort of stuffs

I am guessing that these teams will make it to quarter finals based on history and statistic (basically nothing)

Germany, Netherlands, Taiwan, Austria, Argentina, Japan, Poland, South Korea

Hopefully I am wrong though, someone might hate me for jinxing them
Why South Korea? Shouldn't it be China :)

and goodbye jesse cuz Austria will rekt UK :)
Unusual-bot
so, when will the loser bracket be held?
Xayne

-Soba- wrote:

[MY] yummy90 XP wrote:

it lags when you have over 10k clients connecting to osu! doing all sort of stuffs

I am guessing that these teams will make it to quarter finals based on history and statistic (basically nothing)

Germany, Netherlands, Taiwan, Austria, Argentina, Japan, Poland, South Korea

Hopefully I am wrong though, someone might hate me for jinxing them
Wow, prepare yourself for us freedoming all over your silly predictions
AmaiHachimitsu

NaCulus wrote:

so, when will the loser bracket be held?
I don't know but I smell a big drama.
fartownik

NaCulus wrote:

so, when will the loser bracket be held?
I believe it starts next week. I think we haven't been given details because the staff is still figuring out how to do it most efficiently, because it really will be a cluster of matches and some weird delays when the Winner's Bracket is done.
Topic Starter
Loctav

fartownik wrote:

NaCulus wrote:

so, when will the loser bracket be held?
I believe it starts next week. I think we haven't been given details because the staff is still figuring out how to do it most efficiently, because it really will be a cluster of matches and some weird delays when the Winner's Bracket is done.
Read the ruleset? Its all written there.
Omgforz

ToGlette wrote:

[MY] yummy90 XP wrote:

it lags when you have over 10k clients connecting to osu! doing all sort of stuffs

I am guessing that these teams will make it to quarter finals based on history and statistic (basically nothing)

Germany, Netherlands, Taiwan, Austria, Argentina, Japan, Poland, South Korea

Hopefully I am wrong though, someone might hate me for jinxing them
Why South Korea? Shouldn't it be China :)

and goodbye jesse cuz Austria will rekt UK :)
too bad alumetorz can't play due to a serbian festival, just like last year when we were against latvia, so rip austria for now haha
AmaiHachimitsu

Loctav wrote:

Read the ruleset? Its all written there.
Read the posts?

The question was when it starts, not what it will look like. And I don't see any information about that in Stage Instructions. What we want to know is when and under which mappool (present or next) loser's bracket matches will be scheduled. It's for the losing teams to be informed as not to be suddenly surprised with "you're playing tomorrow at 9am" or similar info.
Topic Starter
Loctav

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

Loctav wrote:

Read the ruleset? Its all written there.
Read the posts?

The question was when it starts, not what it will look like. And I don't see any information about that in Stage Instructions. What we want to know is when and under which mappool (present or next) loser's bracket matches will be scheduled. It's for the losing teams to be informed as not to be suddenly surprised with "you're playing tomorrow at 9am" or similar info.
You shouldnt worry about such stuff too much. Every match is scheduled and pool-assigned to the according round in the table. There are letters, there is a round name. There you have your assignment.
Gangsterkill
This tournament.... I can't even.

also #freeHappystick
Athrun
So much hate on Locatav in Australia vs Netherlands...

And now the censorship. This chat is turning into communism where every single rude comment will be shot on sight.
R.I.P.
Morurc

Athrun_Yamato wrote:

So much hate on Locatav in Australia vs Netherlands...
For a good reason though.. If you're gonna make stuff up on the fly as a staff member for the OWC just because you can't handle a joke, the OWC loses a lot of credibility.
Athrun
Man this is turning serious.
Some picture highlights:

Attempt of clearing the commotion


Second time. They actually stopped the comment flow...


The happystick movement


The chat has ever gone so quiet.. A first in OWC history
Is this the next Tienanmen Square incident?
fartownik


I expect this post to be deleted but whatever, at least so many people can see this.
[ Joey ]
The way Loctav is acting is really cheapening the OWC imo
Athrun

fartownik wrote:

My god. Communism...

[ Joey ] wrote:

The way Loctav is acting is really cheapening the OWC imo
This is why I really liked last year's positioning of the tournament. It all went ever so smoothly.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply