1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments
show more
posted
With all due respect, "serious and appropriate" discussions already took place several times but it just doesn't work, there is reason shitstorms happen, it's not that everyone's out to get you and troll you but that there is an actual problem.

Point has been made anyways so let's see what management does/say about this, which according to what we already experienced is gonna be nothing, so let's drop it already and wait.

And I have to tell everyone what Ephemeral says is right, OWC has always been managed this way for years and there are no "special rules" coming up right now, they were used before but not written down on the corresponding wiki, kind of extra official, but nothing's changed and this OWC is just like every other.
posted
/me late

Why no trophy this year?

Also peppy said something about allowing crowd funding. Actually it doesn't make sense in the current state of affairs, but if anything, I'd like to see it being more uhhh, accessible?
posted

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

/me late

Why no trophy this year?

There's no money for that.
posted

Glazbom wrote:

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

/me late

Why no trophy this year?

There's no money for that.
+ 1, some wage cuts would be required.

I'd love to get to know why Peppy doesn't want to be involved in any sonsorship contracts.

Is he afraid of another accidental showing of NSFW Babe as it happened on CWC? Afraid of DDoS/other issues that might ruin the show?
posted
more rosters! and we're pretty much eff'd!

doesn't matter, we didn't need nitro anyway. we're gonna make history. vamos méxico!

implying we're going any further than ro16. cry
posted
it would be cool if we'd be able to buy an owc compendium. predicting the outcome of matches and predicting which map will be picked/banned the most etc. is really fun if you can easily compare the predictions with other players having such a compendium.
posted
@Rucker !!!
@hvick225 !!!
@I will be back !!!
my friends!!!!!! where are you.
posted
my candidacy also rejected
#blameloctav
farking clowns D:
posted

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

I'd love to get to know why Peppy doesn't want to be involved in any sonsorship contracts.

Is he afraid of another accidental showing of NSFW Babe as it happened on CWC? Afraid of DDoS/other issues that might ruin the show?
osu! is a game that works kind of in a gray zone, since it is based on illegal content.
posted

Wishy wrote:

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

osu! is a game that works kind of in a gray zone, since it is based on illegal content.
borderline legal game.

Also the FEELS @Small K. I feel you.
posted
Can you even allow Kappas on the stream pls, and disable the useless bot that bans every face
posted
I just want to point a mistake

Kairi's link on Canada's rosters is not linked to the right profile ~
posted

Small K wrote:

@Rucker !!!
@hvick225 !!!
@I will be back !!!
my friends!!!!!! where are you.
that feeeeellss....
posted
so what do we do about all them posts that were "constructive" that we lost then??? not gonna write another bible mayn
posted

nya10 wrote:

Fixed it.

Just as you know for everybody, you can edit the wiki yourself if you see mistakes like this one, just login with your osu! credentials and click the Edit button on the page. it isn't complicated and would be much appreciated~ edit: not anymore
posted

XPJ38 wrote:

nya10 wrote:

Fixed it.

Just as you know for everybody, you can edit the wiki yourself if you see mistakes like this one, just login with your osu! credentials and click the Edit button on the page. it isn't complicated and would be much appreciated~
i wouldn't. leave it to loctav. there have been issues with people doing such things before
posted
This is a very serious question for I really care about it.

When will the #cow be opened?
posted

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

This is a very serious question for I really care about it.

When will the #cow be opened?
Probably by the first match, like in previous tourney.
posted
SAD
posted
Still nothing about our case is resolved and it doesn't look like it even will be till like the beginning of the next owc... how nice from our dear administration who cares and thoroughly inspects every possible case in "breaking the rule part"... peppy also disappeared somewhere after i said to him exact person who has done nothing against the rules... great...

well, good luck to everyone who can participate and is still want to compete with i guess decent players, but clearly not the best :/
show more