1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments
show more
posted
Sorry for being late in the thread. But indeed we need to learn how to make available discussions here, rather than just showing bad feelings, flaming, baiting. ( For example I know we have fun in copying posts in Chinese community, I know we have no bad intention such as insulting or something else. But this is not an appropriate attitude for discussing, that is only for talking some thing not too serious.) These will do no good for the game.
Just saying that we need to adjust our attitude towards discussion. For Chinese speakers, if you get trouble in communicating in English, I'd like to be your translator. Better than Baidu or Google. (Translation of the last sentence: 如果有正式的讨论性质的东西,而英文交流又吃力的话,可以找我当中英翻译,比翻译机稍微强一点)
posted
With all due respect, "serious and appropriate" discussions already took place several times but it just doesn't work, there is reason shitstorms happen, it's not that everyone's out to get you and troll you but that there is an actual problem.

Point has been made anyways so let's see what management does/say about this, which according to what we already experienced is gonna be nothing, so let's drop it already and wait.

And I have to tell everyone what Ephemeral says is right, OWC has always been managed this way for years and there are no "special rules" coming up right now, they were used before but not written down on the corresponding wiki, kind of extra official, but nothing's changed and this OWC is just like every other.
posted
/me late

Why no trophy this year?


Also peppy said something about allowing crowd funding. Actually it doesn't make sense in the current state of affairs, but if anything, I'd like to see it being more uhhh, accessible?
posted

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

/me late

Why no trophy this year?


There's no money for that.
posted

Glazbom wrote:

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

/me late

Why no trophy this year?


There's no money for that.
+ 1, some wage cuts would be required.


I'd love to get to know why Peppy doesn't want to be involved in any sonsorship contracts.

Is he afraid of another accidental showing of NSFW Babe as it happened on CWC? Afraid of DDoS/other issues that might ruin the show?
posted
more rosters! and we're pretty much eff'd!

doesn't matter, we didn't need nitro anyway. we're gonna make history. vamos méxico!

implying we're going any further than ro16. cry
posted
it would be cool if we'd be able to buy an owc compendium. predicting the outcome of matches and predicting which map will be picked/banned the most etc. is really fun if you can easily compare the predictions with other players having such a compendium.
posted
@Rucker !!!
@hvick225 !!!
@I will be back !!!
my friends!!!!!! where are you.
posted
my candidacy also rejected
#blameloctav
farking clowns D:
posted

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

+ 1, some wage cuts would be required.


I'd love to get to know why Peppy doesn't want to be involved in any sonsorship contracts.

Is he afraid of another accidental showing of NSFW Babe as it happened on CWC? Afraid of DDoS/other issues that might ruin the show?
osu! is a game that works kind of in a gray zone, since it is based on illegal content.
posted

Wishy wrote:

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

+ 1, some wage cuts would be required.


I'd love to get to know why Peppy doesn't want to be involved in any sonsorship contracts.

Is he afraid of another accidental showing of NSFW Babe as it happened on CWC? Afraid of DDoS/other issues that might ruin the show?
osu! is a game that works kind of in a gray zone, since it is based on illegal content.
borderline legal game.

Also the FEELS @Small K. I feel you.
posted
Can you even allow Kappas on the stream pls, and disable the useless bot that bans every face
posted
I just want to point a mistake

Kairi's link on Canada's rosters is not linked to the right profile ~
posted

Small K wrote:

@Rucker !!!
@hvick225 !!!
@I will be back !!!
my friends!!!!!! where are you.
that feeeeellss....
posted
so what do we do about all them posts that were "constructive" that we lost then??? not gonna write another bible mayn
posted

nya10 wrote:

I just want to point a mistake

Kairi's link on Canada's rosters is not linked to the right profile ~
Fixed it.

Just as you know for everybody, you can edit the wiki yourself if you see mistakes like this one, just login with your osu! credentials and click the Edit button on the page. it isn't complicated and would be much appreciated~ edit: not anymore
posted

XPJ38 wrote:

nya10 wrote:

I just want to point a mistake

Kairi's link on Canada's rosters is not linked to the right profile ~
Fixed it.

Just as you know for everybody, you can edit the wiki yourself if you see mistakes like this one, just login with your osu! credentials and click the Edit button on the page. it isn't complicated and would be much appreciated~
i wouldn't. leave it to loctav. there have been issues with people doing such things before
posted
This is a very serious question for I really care about it.





When will the #cow be opened?
posted

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

This is a very serious question for I really care about it.





When will the #cow be opened?
Probably by the first match, like in previous tourney.
posted
SAD
show more
Please sign in to reply.