Half of 6 = 3
Half Life 3 Confirmed
Lunah

Wishy wrote:

The OWC logo is an hexagon.

Hexis confirmed.
inb4n
TequilaWolf
Hi Loctav, can you please confirm that Malaysia has indeed submitted a registration? ClawViper, our captain has pm'd you ingame and forum pm'd the registration twice but has not received an acknowledgement reply yet while other countries he spoke to has already received theirs. Thanks!
ClawViper

TequilaWolf wrote:

Hi Loctav, can you please confirm that Malaysia has indeed submitted a registration? ClawViper, our captain has pm'd you ingame and forum pm'd the registration twice but has not received an acknowledgement reply yet while other countries he spoke to has already received theirs. Thanks!
Thanks for bringing this up. I have already done the steps 18 days ago but received no reply that registration has been received, so I did another registration with the same roster as my first time three days ago and sent another PM confirming the registration. I would like the acknowledgement PM for all the members that registration has been submitted.
deadbeat
from my understanding, captains will be getting informed if their team is accepted or not after the registration phase ends, which is tomorrow(?)
so give it a few more days and you'll know. have some patience
-Ryosuke
Gogo Poland Rangers
Satella

Nwolf wrote:

god shave the queen
Arrival
god rave the queen
silmarilen
god save the queer
Astar

Still no information about other teams?
MikuHana

Astar wrote:

Still no information about other teams?
Topic Starter
Loctav
Just returned home, please give me a bit :D
ClawViper

Loctav wrote:

Loctav, please do confirm that we have indeed registered a roster through the same PM that you have sent to other countries' participants :( This has been on my mind for the past week, and probably on my teammates' as well.

I would really appreciate it very much if you could put my mind at ease.
Melt3dCheeze

ClawViper wrote:

Loctav wrote:

Loctav, please do confirm that we have indeed registered a roster through the same PM that you have sent to other countries' participants :( This has been on my mind for the past week, and probably on my teammates' as well.

I would really appreciate it very much if you could put my mind at ease.
Just wait for Loctav's final list, essentially there is no point in him saying, "You're on the list" then kicked out hours later.
Cyclohexane

Wishy wrote:

Hexis confirmed.

turns out I actually made Hexis and no one was aware
buny

Mr Color wrote:

Wishy wrote:

Hexis confirmed.

turns out I actually made Hexis and no one was aware
i'm not sure if this post is serious or not

y ur not comentate this year color :(((((((((((((((((((((((
6ixr
Germany's team too strong...
Y U NO COMENTATE MR. COLOUR ;-; ;-; ;-;
Lapis-
Where are the other 30 teams :v
all denied?
Lunah

PortalLife wrote:

Where are the other 30 teams :v
all denied?
Yeah, the final is already Germany vs Netherlands, no Korea this year
Glazbom
DWC
Icyteru
European world cup ^^
Musty
>european
>2 countries
fartownik
Topic Starter
Loctav
Updated a few more rosters :P
Gigo
Oh wow. I am kinda... not impressed with Korea and Japan's rosters. It seems that many good players just decided not to participate this year. Even without the banned players since last OWC, Korea still has some beast players, but the were like "Yeah, we'll skip this year".

Japan is a little better, but it's still not the optimal roster they could get.

Netherlands on the other hand seems like a beast team, compared to last year. :)

EDIT: It's worth mentioning that South Korea is displayed indeed as "South Korea" instead of just "Korea" like last year. Small thing, but I'm glad it was fixed.
Makan1
HK Roster lol. gl to them

also KRZY is joining : o
Lapis-
god save the queen, UK confirmed
Te Amo
OMG MEXICO'S PLAYING. MEXICO! MEXICO! MEXICO! NOS VAMOS AL MUNDIAL!!!!
GladiOol
krzy playing? shit, im rooting for korea then
Synchrostar
The return of KRZY

get hype
El Koko

KevEz wrote:

prepare your tacos
Sparda

El Koko wrote:

KevEz wrote:

prepare your tacos
And sombreros
Wishy

Gigo wrote:

Oh wow. I am kinda... not impressed with Korea and Japan's rosters. It seems that many good players just decided not to participate this year. Even without the banned players since last OWC, Korea still has some beast players, but the were like "Yeah, we'll skip this year".

Japan is a little better, but it's still not the optimal roster the could get.

Netherlands on the other hand seems like a beast team, compared to last year. :)

EDIT: It's worth mentioning that South Korea is displayed indeed as "South Korea" instead of just "Korea" like last year. Small thing, but I'm glad it was fixed.
Yeah sadly most best players don't play anymore or if they do they really don't care much about the game anyways.

Also, lol at KR roster, some don't learn from their mistakes, KRZY pls.

Rooting for JP.
KRZY
If I remember ever making a mistake in OWC it's missing on Emerald Sword in the very first one against Taiwan.

Also thanks for all the love, appreciate it!
AmaiHachimitsu
The rules say that there must be at least 6 players in a team, HK has four according to the roster list.
fartownik

Wishy wrote:

dragonhuman and Tom can play but Salvage can't.

Apparently using a multi to spectate someone is a heavier offense than blatantly cheating.
Wait to see our roster.
Lunah

fartownik wrote:

Wait to see our roster.
Icyteru
From now on I'll be Synchrostar cheerleader!
Glazbom

fartownik wrote:

Wait to see our roster.
show more