forum

Who's the #1 player?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Loves
On hvick's profile, it says he's #2 only just recently.

Is this a glitch?
Piine
-shrug-
silmarilen
in memory of obama
Scintillate

silmarilen wrote:

in memory of obama
i will always remember him
Trauter
Who obama is?
GoldenWolf

silmarilen wrote:

in memory of obama
RIP
Te Amo
The number one OSU player is cookiezi (Obama/justinbieber whatever) and I'm sure a lot of people will agree and a lot will disagree but their are still maps that he could do that others couldn't. Unfortunately he's banned so he's in the past now. We still await our new overlord.
Mismagius
Cookiezi's scores are deleted, they are not hidden. Please understand. The fact that "they are only hidden and this is why it shows that the top players are #2" is false information spread by rumoring.
The causes of this are probably hidden scores from hackers or simply the pp system glitching a bit. Just take the information in the https://osu.ppy.sh/p/pp page seriously.
silmarilen

Blue Dragon wrote:

Cookiezi's scores are deleted, they are not hidden. Please understand. The fact that "they are only hidden and this is why it shows that the top players are #2" is false information spread by rumoring.
i hope you realise we arent serious
nooblet
some random anime/eroge girl, apparently
KagamiHRS
There was one cheater at that point who reached #1 (at >14,000pp) before being banned... It should go back to #1 pretty soon.
cheezstik
Sometimes in game in the F9 menu it displays both hvick and sayonara as #2, even when there was no hacker.
Mofu kun
Right now, it displays hvick as #1.

(https://osu.ppy.sh/p/pp)

So maybe it was a blip or something.
chainpullz
I'm still waiting for SnowWhite to ascend to the rank of #0 player. Then I'll really be impressed.
winber1
peppy realized that the number 1 spot was for none other than himself, so he reserved a spot for when he finally reaches that point
ivan
x
Illkryn
Bauxe is #1
Bauxe

Illkryn wrote:

Bauxe is #1
thnx bb your always #2
Woobowiz
The real question is; when will we see the next Rank 0 besides Saturos?
Cookiemaid
WWW? (under Random)
DeanAmbroseFan
*shrugs* :o
Scintillate

winber1 wrote:

peppy realized that the number 1 spot was for none other than himself, so he reserved a spot for when he finally reaches that point
we have officially found the answer for you, Loves.
Consciously

Scintillate wrote:

winber1 wrote:

we have officially found the answer for you, Loves.
hahahhahahaha