forum

Masayoshi Minoshima ft. nomico - Bad Apple!!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Card N'FoRcE
So.

When did i give my consensus to change 01:12:202 (2,1) - 01:13:941 (2,3,1) - 02:49:604 (2,1) - 02:51:343 (2,3,1)?
EDIT: and 03:15:289 (1,2).

At first when i read "changed a stack" i thought of 03:20:289 (2) which actually needed to be fixed but i always forgot to, but guess what: IT IS NOT.

If you did this only to have it ranked:
Fuck you all.
TKiller
Nothing can ever be right with this song, this is it's karma.
James2250

TKiller wrote:

and yet people will keep mapping it~
AngelHoney
Magicphoenix
Every Bad Apple!! got at least 2 diffs I hate...
sorry to all Bad Apple-mapper > <'
Card N'FoRcE

Magicphoenix wrote:

I really hope one of them is the one named "Card N'FoRcE", you can delete it.
maal
hi. i am also here.
Mismagius

TKiller wrote:

james
Natteke
Cursed Apple.

I like happy's diff though :D/ Best one after James' map.
Tenshi-nyan

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

Magicphoenix wrote:

I really hope one of them is the one named "Card N'FoRcE", you can delete it.
Why don't you just unrank the map to fix it back the way you want it?
While your at it, you should re-do all your sliders. I rarely saw sliders as ugly as them.

And remove the fucking whistles from unhappy30
James2250
Because that isn't the best reason to unrank a map...
Card N'FoRcE

Tenshi-nyan wrote:

Why don't you just unrank the map to fix it back the way you want it?
He wanted it ranked so he's going to keep it ranked.

Also, it's not enough of a reason to give an unrank for since the map is playable as the standards require.
So my anger and my disappointment will be enough to end this matter.
dNextGen

TKiller wrote:

KanaRin
Goodjob>w< 公喜一個腦
Topic Starter
ignorethis
First I'd like to say I'm not applying those changes just for the sake of ranking it, they also make more sense imo, and can avoid any possible disputes. But anyway I'm trying to hide the fact that I did it wrong by not asking CNF before applying the changes. I'm now going to express my sincere apology to him, hope that he could forgive my fault for this time. (this post is composed on my crappy cell phone, so please don't be confused if there's something weird)
Ever 14

Natteke wrote:

Cursed Apple.

I like happy's diff though :D/ Best one after James' map.
lol I still think that James' one is much better.
Though happy made a lot of good maps, not this one. At least for me.
intermu
The Insane diff without video is pretty cool. Looking pretty symmetrical there. :)
Lilac
inb4Ephemeral posts about Bad Apple stuff.
Ephemeral
too late:

not sure as to whether altering a mapper's difficulty w/o consent is acceptable, finding that out now

no this will not get the map unranked, at the most, a hax-submit and score clear on cnf's difficulty once it is reuploaded with the appropriate changes

pretty disappointed that this had to happen to begin with. was four maps not enough?
mm201
Another bad apple most played.

I'm out.
Cyclone

Ephemeral wrote:

too late:

not sure as to whether altering a mapper's difficulty w/o consent is acceptable, finding that out now

no this will not get the map unranked, at the most, a hax-submit and score clear on cnf's difficulty once it is reuploaded with the appropriate changes

pretty disappointed that this had to happen to begin with. was four maps not enough?

Not that i was ever one to take guest difficulties (I took 1), but I personally take the stance that the guest difficulty gives credit to said guest, but is under the control the submitting mapper, as that is the person responsible for the map. I would of course tell the mapper I'm changing things, but I would ultimately make it my decision.
Verdisphena
Happy Diff CCCCCCCCCCCCC:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111
PokuMii
Bad Apple = Ranked

Can Bad Apple get any more overrated. :roll:
Card N'FoRcE
I'm not requesting for anything, so please don't even discuss the matter because there's no need to.

Leave the beatmap as it is.
Ibuki Suika
最蛋疼的事情莫过于看见的mapper是蛋疼脑所以做好了万全的蛋疼准备后玩完发现这图竟然不蛋疼
loladecola
Hehe... just some feedback on your Bad Apple beatmap.. It was really good and I loved it... The skin is cool too, but you didn't beatmap the ending... You are probably tired of hearing this. But please in future beatmap the ending! Because when I go on multiplayer and play this beatmap, everyone quits when they see the ending with just a video... I hope I helped and didnt sound like a troll...