forum

hvick225

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
B1rd
anyone know his tablet area, grip and res? I want to know what settings he uses to be able to do those fast DT plays.
I Give Up
Don't forget to buy osu keyboard. Every top 500,000 player should have one so you can dt catastrophe.
Trauter
Who he is?
Vuelo Eluko

Trauter wrote:

Who he is?
ill never be that good...
Dexus

Snow White ➜ hvick225

supposedly it's this
2"x1.6" area
1024x768 screen resolution
800x600 windowed game resolution
You really should just ask him directly though

Copying him will not make you any better, just saying.

Set areas and resolutions that are comfortable for you to play with; if it's hindering you from playing then you're going to progress slower. Changing areas and resolutions too much will cause problems as well.

I recall telling you to switch away from full tablet area as well in the other thread, guess you didn't heed my advice.
ivan
x
Topic Starter
B1rd
I'm not asking for personal advice.
Dexus
If I had just said 'Don't copy him' that would have been useless. I'm just trying to be helpful here.
Mofu kun
B1rd....
Bauxe
[-Cloud-]
I think he just wants to try out his settings. Everyone tried different stuff out, until they found the settings they got used to.

What's the problem?
Ayachi-

Ivan wrote:

We all can DT Hoshizora after we use his settings... Can't wait!!
Topic Starter
B1rd

Dexus wrote:

Snow White ➜ hvick225

supposedly it's this
2"x1.6" area
1024x768 screen resolution
800x600 windowed game resolution
You really should just ask him directly though
well looks like this is going to be the most anyone's going to contribute.... mods can lock now.
Bauxe

[-Cloud-] wrote:

I think he just wants to try out his settings. Everyone tried different stuff out, until they found the settings they got used to.

What's the problem?
The fact that you shouldn't adapt to someone else's settings, rather, find your own settings that are comfortable?

Makes sense to me.
[-Cloud-]
I guess that's what he's trying. Welp.
Topic Starter
B1rd
I'm not looking to change or copy my area to what hvick is using. I just wanted to know what it was.
Hopefully that was clear enough that people should understand.
Nase Izumi
Topic Starter
B1rd
so that's his settings? what's your source?
Nase Izumi
Topic Starter
B1rd
I guess I though that sending a pm like that would just be annoying spam. btw, do you have a screenshot of the pm?
GoldenWolf
For a second I thought this was a good old "dobt abot hvick225" thread with squiggly lines and stuff

Meh.
winber1
dobt aboot goldnpoof

SPOILER

wtf is this shit

look at that unstable rate. so straight
Nase Izumi
Dexus
Looks like he increased the size and switched monitors, neat.
Purple

winber1 wrote:

dobt aboot goldnpoof

SPOILER

wtf is this shit

doh abotg winvrr1

suspicious, ban pls
Topic Starter
B1rd
some serious accusation being thrown around in this thread.. I am no part of this

Nase Izumi wrote:

B1rd wrote:

I guess I though that sending a pm like that would just be annoying spam. btw, do you have a screenshot of the pm?
Sure! here we go ;)
Interesting~ much appreciated. now all we need to know is hvick's pen grip.
FlyingKebab
Even though I don't have a tablet I will never understand why people don't just use full area from the start. I would use 400DPI with Keyboard if my Taipan didin't drift to the point that i brake my arm so I am forced to stick with 800DPI. Less sensitivity is always better. Build some arm muscle and aim like a boss, I really can't see any downsides.
[-Cloud-]

FlyingKebab wrote:

Even though I don't have a tablet I will never understand why people don't just use full area from the start. I would use 400DPI with Keyboard if my Taipan didin't drift to the point that i brake my arm so I am forced to stick with 800DPI. Less sensitivity is always better. Build some arm muscle and aim like a boss, I really can't see any downsides.
Because of reasons.
Top Bunk

FlyingKebab wrote:

Probably because they see everyone else using smaller tablet areas so they think doing the same will make them instantly good, when they never even bother to try out full area. I guess it's a matter of speed vs precision, though both can be achieved with practice regardless.
But full area master race here.
Topic Starter
B1rd
Well hvick uses a small area, so there you go.
Purple

FlyingKebab wrote:

Should be ok if you can keep a steady hand, it's not like using full area is "technologically more accurate". Its all about your fingers/wrist/arm.
silmarilen
not everybody has to reach to hit corners on full area
Illkryn
copy my settings for maximum success :^)
GoldenWolf

Purple wrote:

winber1 wrote:

dobt aboot goldnpoof

SPOILER

wtf is this shit

doh abotg winvrr1

suspicious, ban pls
nuuuu I got caught so sad... but binwer you're going to fall with me huehehuehauehuaehuaea
Bauxe

B1rd wrote:

Well hvick uses a small area, so there you go.
Depends on what sort of tablet it is.
Vuelo Eluko
i copied jesse's grip and inherited his cursor shake and bad aim, 100% satisfied would never consider changing.
darkmiz
cheezstik

FlyingKebab wrote:

Because it's really not that easy, many players like me with smaller areas only move wrist and fingers, and not arm, making too large of an area impossible. While I would love to play full area for the advantage in accuracy it gives, I'm not willing to commit to having to learn a new playstyle, similar to why many mouse players won't switch to tablet even though they can.

I play with an area slightly smaller than rrtyui's and www's and the corners are only just accessible. I have no problem playing cs4+hr though so I don't think my area size is holding me back in that sense.
show more