forum

hvick225

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
B1rd
anyone know his tablet area, grip and res? I want to know what settings he uses to be able to do those fast DT plays.
I Give Up
Don't forget to buy osu keyboard. Every top 500,000 player should have one so you can dt catastrophe.
Trauter
Who he is?
Vuelo Eluko

Trauter wrote:

Who he is?
ill never be that good...
Dexus

Snow White ➜ hvick225

supposedly it's this
2"x1.6" area
1024x768 screen resolution
800x600 windowed game resolution
You really should just ask him directly though

Copying him will not make you any better, just saying.

Set areas and resolutions that are comfortable for you to play with; if it's hindering you from playing then you're going to progress slower. Changing areas and resolutions too much will cause problems as well.

I recall telling you to switch away from full tablet area as well in the other thread, guess you didn't heed my advice.
ivan
x
Topic Starter
B1rd
I'm not asking for personal advice.
Dexus
If I had just said 'Don't copy him' that would have been useless. I'm just trying to be helpful here.
Mofu kun
B1rd....
Bauxe
[-Cloud-]
I think he just wants to try out his settings. Everyone tried different stuff out, until they found the settings they got used to.

What's the problem?
Ayachi-

Ivan wrote:

We all can DT Hoshizora after we use his settings... Can't wait!!
Topic Starter
B1rd

Dexus wrote:

Snow White ➜ hvick225

supposedly it's this
2"x1.6" area
1024x768 screen resolution
800x600 windowed game resolution
You really should just ask him directly though
well looks like this is going to be the most anyone's going to contribute.... mods can lock now.
Bauxe

[-Cloud-] wrote:

I think he just wants to try out his settings. Everyone tried different stuff out, until they found the settings they got used to.

What's the problem?
The fact that you shouldn't adapt to someone else's settings, rather, find your own settings that are comfortable?

Makes sense to me.
[-Cloud-]
I guess that's what he's trying. Welp.
Topic Starter
B1rd
I'm not looking to change or copy my area to what hvick is using. I just wanted to know what it was.
Hopefully that was clear enough that people should understand.
Nase Izumi
Topic Starter
B1rd
so that's his settings? what's your source?
Nase Izumi
Topic Starter
B1rd
I guess I though that sending a pm like that would just be annoying spam. btw, do you have a screenshot of the pm?
GoldenWolf
For a second I thought this was a good old "dobt abot hvick225" thread with squiggly lines and stuff

Meh.
winber1
dobt aboot goldnpoof

SPOILER

wtf is this shit

look at that unstable rate. so straight
Nase Izumi
Dexus
Looks like he increased the size and switched monitors, neat.
show more