forum

Let's be friends ^-^

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Erikku_old
:) Everyone who comment this post, I add it to my friends :D , but when you comment you should add the other players who commented this post ;)

^-^ Let's be friends! :)
AutoMedic
I- it's not like that I want to comment here, b-BAKA!!!

Seriously, go to GD and find some friends
Granger
Senpoii
OP lets get married and have circle-kids
Cyclohexane

Ilfri-chan wrote:

OP lets get married and have circle-kids
So that when they misbehave they can be circle-jerks?
Trash Boat
ba dum tss XD
AzureRin
hue > <
Friendan

Erikku wrote:

:) :D ;) ^-^ :)
No
ColdTooth
I hate everyone equally
Amianki
oh
Senpoii
Based Mr Color is jealous I love OP more.
DJ Angel
I want something more
Bweh

DJ Angel wrote:

I want something more
Clearly disgusted by this creature's behavior, you don your cape and do the only thing you can do. You climb up to the top of a nearby building with a leg statue on it.

"I'LL HAVE TO APOLOGIZE, BECAUSE YOUR QUEST FOR SEMEN ENDS HERE!", you shout below to the fiend.

"QUE?" the creature answers back in Portuguese.

Unable to see you so high up, the fiend continues soliciting questionable services from strangers. It takes you a while to confirm the continued depravity because your boner was in the way.

"I AM THE BONER OF THE PANTS!", you chant as you flex your legs into a squat. A moment later they turn fully erect, launching you a dozen yards into the air. The surrounding crowd goes into awe as you fall down, positioning your leg right over the semen demon.

"何それは?!" The beast continues speaking in its own tongue, but you pay it no heed.

Your heel cuts clean through its neck, spattering blood everywhere before landing on the ground and breaking your humerus. Moments later you were arrested for homicide and you impregnated all the men in jail.

And so the day was saved.
ColdTooth
goddamn brian you should be a storyboard writer
Syphist
We can be friends. I'm always down with talking to people.
Foxtrot

Syphist wrote:

We can be friends. I'm always down with talking to people.
I almost read your name as syphilis.
[ Mephisto ]
2Spooky5U
Meh
Mr Capuce
let's be friend :oops:

..... well :roll:
VShine
H-Hello :lol:
show more