forum

How about making osu on Steam too?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Erikku_old
It will be great!, Achievements like here, Steam cards :), but the most important thing is increasing the number of players, in Steam there are lots of them :)

What's your opinion? Do you think it's a good or bad idea?
smoogipoo
This has been posted many times before and was rejected all other times. There are no plans to bring osu! to Steam, see: p/2817593 .
Topic Starter
Erikku_old

smoogipooo wrote:

This has been posted many times before and was rejected all other times. There are no plans to bring osu! to Steam, see: p/2817593 .
Thank you very much for the answer :) Well, I think osu is great without being on Steam, and not have to login on Steam to play it xD (Yes, I'm a bit lazy xD)
Trash Boat
I remember that in somewhere peppy already stated that they aren't lacking of resources for the moment, so I guess they don't need it for now. I'm fine by running it as a Non-Steam app, but it would be cool though.
Shohei Ohtani

Erikku wrote:

smoogipooo wrote:

Thank you very much for the answer :) Well, I think osu is great without being on Steam, and not have to login on Steam to play it xD (Yes, I'm a bit lazy xD)
"OSU NEEDS TO BE ON STEAM"

"no"

"OSU IS GREAT WITHOUT STEAM"

uzzi

CDFA wrote:

"OSU NEEDS TO BE ON STEAM"

"no"

"OSU IS GREAT WITHOUT STEAM"

you forgot the most important part.... xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD