forum

Have you ever played osu only at night?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Erikku_old
I think you'll get better scores if you play osu only at night :D. Is this true? I've been playing osu at night and I improved my scores, maybe it would be the silence on the ambience. Do you feel the same about playing osu at night? :)
Miterosan
it is magic
IppE

Erikku wrote:

I've been playing osu and I improved my scores
Gee, I wonder why.
AutoMedic

IppE wrote:

Erikku wrote:

I've been playing osu and I improved my scores
Gee, I wonder why.
It's the million dollar question that no one is able to answer!
Cerulean Veyron
I seldom play osu! at night, but yeah, improved a little.

Shouldn't this be on Gameplay & Rankings?
Nub1
it depend on the mood
hersa37

Gray Veyron wrote:

I seldom play osu! at night, but yeah, improved a little.

Shouldn't this be on Gameplay & Rankings?
A lot of things don't belong in this sub-forum
E14
I always play at night after my work... that's it.
VShine
actually,I play really bad at night xD
KazmiSain
Some ppl play bad at night cuz they are kinda tired after school, work etc, buut if ur a nightperson like me u play better at night. Especially in a dark room with no light, cuz u notice every single note easier.
Kouya-
Eeh, it depends on me .

I have to get some type of hype in osu to make me play good anyways .
Gumpy
Playing osu! at night is the best idea.
Anadyomene
Playing osu when tired/at night is a beautiful thing. No one can explain this phenomenon, unless I mean if someone can that's cool cause I'd like to know.
AzureRin
I get frustrated faster at night LOL
Samui_old_1
Playing Osu! at night means less screen glare for me!
Stalactic
Whenever my friend stays overnight we play until the morning (we play osu of course). First of all i play a lot better and my accuracy is a lot better.
Playing osu only at night is a great feeling, if you have enough willpower to wake early next day i recommend it xD
Black Wolf159
Yeah but I just suck at night when I play Osu, in the morning is better for me. I like to play multi in the night because it's more fun~
Effy
playing osu at night means playing without any light ?
so yea I'm doing this at every moment
Laura Lovely
Yeah most of the time I do, a lot quieter surroundings since everyone is asleep.
Lewd_old_1
I prefer playing right after I wake up, and I'm dead tired by night. My room is dark, anyway, so there's not much of a light difference.
KazmiSain
The con of playing at night is that it makes a lot of noice and could wake someone up.
ksg
My sleeping schedule is fucked to shit so I mostly play my videogames at night, between 8pm and 2am.
Still not even half-decent at the game, though, so I doubt it actually has an effect on my performance.
StayFab
i play at night sometimes, but i'm much better at daytime, because at night, my eyes are tired, blink more often, and i can't focus at the game as much as i can at daytime.
AR10 Only
I think i play a little better in night (after midnight) and i get also more fun to play at that time but i can't everyday because of studies :)
Birdy
I played osu!standard a lot in 2013 summer only at night, thanks to my every-summer sleep pattern.

Then again, I'm completely horrible at standard mode, so I probably sucked almost as much as I would have under daylight.
HaruryuuSan
I play osu! only at night lol
show more