Giga-P - Hibikase

posted
Total Posts
show more
Estonian Bear

tutuhaha wrote:

我……的……法……nold太干脆了摸摸大orz……

Thunderstyle wrote:

Please make versions with Reol's voice. It is far superior imo. For now I've done it manually, but I'd prefer to share her version with my friends as well :D
lol i still perfer miku's voice
Hence I asked for an alternate version. Please :D if you do this I'll surely host it more often. Most people still prefer a tuned out person over the vocaloid.

I will try to give some constructive criticism as well at a later time. I'm certain this beatmap will get ranked with some more tweaks, good luck. :D
Ringating
the current bg's quality is really bad tbh. It's a frame from the video, and video's suffer much heavier compression than what still images should have. Despite that, I went back to the original video and re-captured a frame, and it turned out significantly cleaner than the one you are currently using (after some manual cleaning). Here is that:I also made this weirder, stylized version, if that interests you.

no kudosu
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

Ringating wrote:

the current bg's quality is really bad tbh. It's a frame from the video, and video's suffer much heavier compression than what still images should have. Despite that, I went back to the original video and re-captured a frame, and it turned out significantly cleaner than the one you are currently using (after some manual cleaning). Here is that:I also made this weirder, stylized version, if that interests you.

no kudosu
:D great i keep use this bg because is was the best one I find~well now I have better choose now lol
Really thanks for your help I may change the bg when next bat come
Aka

lolhi

general

the offset 0 is too early, its totally wrong. try 14-15 (t/281023) popping the bubble cause of this
・yeah, the bg provided by Ringating is much cleaner, better use this one instead
・softhitclap.wav has ~4ms of delay which is not a big deal since unrankable one is 5; but still, if you'd like to provide a quality map to our players i'd suggest to use less delayed hitsound, just to make things more comfortable
・i am a bit confused about the title, since its called 'Resonate' at niconico site and 'Hibikase' there o.o i might not understand these vocaloid things but what is the original source?

easy

・00:11:571 (1) - 03:10:285 (1) - dunno but i guess being consistent is a nice thing, i'd suggest starting these parts from something exact, from the clap or from the next beat
・01:47:571 (4,1) - idk, blanket it better lol?
・02:48:000 (2,3,1) - its like the only one overlap from the entire diff, it could be a nice triangle instead
・02:03:428 (4) - 02:05:142 (1) - 02:58:285 (3) - 03:00:000 (1) - why did you choose not use finishers here too?
・03:11:571 (2) - add a whistle? since it sounds like the beginning part where you were using whistles at such parts
・03:46:285 (1,4) - 03:51:428 (3,1) - this kind of stuff looks really messy with such low ar. i tried about these parts and can just recommend to replace 2 circle into a slider in the 1st case and change the placement of pattern in 2nd. i believe, this way it will look and feel neater
nice, copypasta master (๑ŐvŐ)b

will continue mod after i wake up, posting it now just not to miss anything later

normal

・01:50:586 (4,5,1) - this part sounds like that 01:48:872 (4,1,2) - and it felt a bit strange here, like i wanted to release the slider 1/4 faster, like you ended this 01:48:872 (4) - slider. either lengthen first or shorten second
・01:54:872 (1) - i'd reeeally recommend to take this out of previous slider's end, 01:53:800 (2,3) - this pattern works cool cause of that stop in music, but next slider might be misread and clicked earlier. you had such pattern at the very beginning and it feels pretty okay cause its easier to follow and music itself repeats 2 times, but i really believe this 01:54:229 (3,1) - stack.......or this 01:53:800 (2,3) - will be confusing, 3 approaches gathered in one place, its kinda hard to get. would be nice if you could do same as here 00:45:229 (2,3,1) -

cuuute

hard

・00:45:229 (3,4) - spacing here even bigger than with the polatity thingy 00:44:586 (1,2) - ;_; i really think it could be a bit confusing on what slider follows here, vocal or beat, so would be nice to place 3 and 4 somehow closer (01:11:800 (3,1) - like there)
・02:05:157 (2,3,1) - as much as i like it, sadly i cant really say it works good in hard diff x_x c-can circles be moved out of slider's body?
・02:39:229 (6,1) - 02:43:086 (2,3) - 02:44:907 (2,3,4) - as calm part of the song, would be really good if you could keep there calm patterns as well, 2.0x jumps in that section is just not kind towards people who will play it, the diff is pretty intense already xD
・02:56:586 (1) - 0.50->1.0sv is pretty sudden jump. i guess adding SV gradually would be awesome, and you have those ~finish~ sounds in music which are working as a good hint for incoming speedup!

up to you but i'd also add ncs for sv changes in insane...........................................................^&#^$X*@$#
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

Aka wrote:

lolhi

general

the offset 0 is too early, its totally wrong. try 14-15 (t/281023) popping the bubble cause of thislol fix
・yeah, the bg provided by Ringating is much cleaner, better use this one insteadfix
・softhitclap.wav has ~4ms of delay which is not a big deal since unrankable one is 5; but still, if you'd like to provide a quality map to our players i'd suggest to use less delayed hitsound, just to make things more comfortablefix
・i am a bit confused about the title, since its called 'Resonate' at niconico site and 'Hibikase' there o.o i might not understand these vocaloid things but what is the original source? oh really? I has been ask KSHR about title like few month ago, and pretty sure title is fine :O

nice, copypasta master (๑ŐvŐ)b yay (*/ω\*)~~~
also fix all your mod in easy, and do something hitsound change on other diff too
EDIT _(:зゝ∠)_ normal fix
EDIT x 2 _(:зゝ∠)_ hard fix
_(:зゝ∠)_ well...I dont plan to use much nc on insane so..
Aka
( •̀∀•́ ) re
Shohei Ohtani
I considered against ranking this map in the past, but I've reconsidered after a quick look

Here you go!
Topic Starter
tutuhaha
Pleasantly surprised ╰(*°▽°*)╯!
Thanks CDFA!
CSLM
yes! finally! gratz~
Yauxo
In case this gets unranked

tiny "meh"
Diff: Insane

HP 2 -> 4 -> 5 -> 8?

I think that you should NC stuff like 00:37:729 (3) - , 00:39:443 (3) - etc. (basically move the NC to the big white as opposed to the start of the triplet) as this makes more sense with the general NCing. (00:41:157 (1) - for example)
Doubles like 01:05:157 (2) - are affected by this as well
Karen
crazy cdfa
YTYuyu
oh my i'm surprised that this got ranked with the video tbh...idk if Reol herself will be ok with this or not if she finds out, which won't be likely, but you never know in the near future.

unless you asked Reol to use her video and re-upload it, then this could be a possible problem :(
Topic Starter
tutuhaha
It actually will be a huge problem
if I need ask Reol may I aloud to use her video, then how about mp3 flie?also how about bg?
now I just wondering what time this rule was start?
and how is osu do for this rule.
Kibbleru

tutuhaha wrote:

It actually will be a huge problem
if I need ask Reol may I aloud to use her video, then how about mp3 flie?also how about bg?
now I just wondering what time this rule was start?
and how is osu do for this rule.
if this becomes a rule then basically just delete every beatmap out there. all the mp3s are ripped without prior permission.
YTYuyu
i'm sure the mp3 and BGs are fine, since her album is already released last August with this song. it's the video i'm concerned about only.
Topic Starter
tutuhaha
Don't wrong _(:зゝ∠)_
if one day niconico find out they need take care the copyright about video
the first one will get trouble is YouTube _(:зゝ∠)_
and we already has some map ranked with video which from niconico such as
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/113398
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/220636
Kibbleru

Byakugan249 wrote:

i'm sure the mp3 and BGs are fine, since her album is already released last August with this song. it's the video i'm concerned about only.
but really, whats the difference? both copyrighted lol
Mao

Reason for Disqualification

1. The gap between Hard and Insane is really big here compared to the rather small gap between the fairly dense Normal and Hard.
    Having a closer look at the Insane, you can see that it's full of 1/4 that is usually either placed as jumps (often between sliders) or highly spaced.
    Comparing the Hard which has a good amount of 1/4 as well which is usually between sliders or stacked so that there's just a few comparable tapping to the one in that Insane. If we compare the gaps between Normal (which is quite dense, uses spaced 1/2 and a relatively high SV) and Hard and the one between Hard and Insane, we can clearely see how big the actual difference is.

Tl;dr The spread looks like E -- N -- H -------- I which is pretty uneven.
    After some discussion we came up with the general idea to map a difficulty inbetween Hard and Insane to fill that gap with not too few and not too much 1/4. It could work to give the Insane here a custom difficulty name and to give the new difficulty the name "Insane" or you just simply keep the Insane and call the new difficulty "Light Insane" or something like this.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Additional Modding

[ Easy]
  1. 00:32:586 (1) - How about placing this at 120|20 to get the flow into the next objects smoother?
  2. 01:04:729 (2,4) - What about stacking these two and moving 01:05:157 (3) - to the right? That would make the movement between 2|3 and 3|4 equally fluent.
  3. 02:34:300 (3,4) - This is the only 1/2 pattern here. Why did you even do this? The diff itself is dense enough if you ask me and therefore shortening 3 to 1/1 should be more appropriate.
  4. 02:36:015 (1) - Hm, do you follow the vocals with these long sliders? I found it quite odd that these long sliders seem to follow them even though the vocals start at 02:36:443 - :/ I'd rather use a circle and a 2/1 Slider here to stick with the vocals. It's not big of an issue but I don't (Same applies for 03:44:586 (3,4) - )
  5. Generally okay~
    Note: Everything listed here counts for similiar parts as well.
[ Normal]
  1. 00:05:157 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - How is a Normal player supposed to read this? These are 3/2, 1/1 and 2/1-Stacks within so few time which is really hard to read as they look all the same. Please space these properly.
  2. 00:14:586 (3,1,2,3) - Similiar case as above. Here we have a 1/1-Stack and a 1/2 stack in a really short distance in time which can be quite confusing to newer players. I'd go for spacing the 1/1 regularely.
  3. 00:44:586 (1) - How about using a repeated 3/4 Slider here? That would follow the vocals nicely imo :3
  4. 01:13:300 (4,1) - I would go for CTRL+G in terms of rhythm to get that downbeat clickable in order to emphasize that cymbal.
  5. 01:53:800 (2,3) - Here again, I'd remove the stack to avoid confusion. (Same applies for 03:00:015 (5,1) - )
  6. 02:37:515 - What about adding a note here like at the following ones? It would follow along with the music nicely and be consistent.
  7. 02:57:443 (3,1) - What happened to the DS here?
  8. My main problem here are the stacks but I'd also recommend you to lower that amount of 3/4 gaps you have here (considering that these would be so many 3/2 gaps if BPM doubled lol) as it might be a bit too much. Substituting them with repeats or 1/1-Sliders would help here and there.
[ Hard]
  1. Why is the beginning harder than in the Insane? You have just used Sliders in the Insane while you use circles here making it slightly harder to play imo.
  2. If we compare your spacing between 1/2 and 1/4 here, we can clearely see that we have stuff like 03:19:300 (2,3,4,5,6) - pretty often throughtout the map where the 1/2 spacing appears visually to be the same as the 1/4 one (between 5 and 6) which can lead to confusion. Please difference the spacing of 1/2 and 1/4 within the whole map!
  3. 00:11:157 (7,1) - Spacing here looks like 1/2 which might be hard to read and can lead to confusion.
  4. 00:45:229 (3,4) - Not sure if it's just me but I don't like how you have used such big spacing here. I'd personally reduce it a bit in order to make the 1/2 more noticable.
  5. 00:53:157 (1,2,3) - Might be just me but I'd shift 3 into the pattern to make it more appealing like this. Depends on your preference though. (If you do it like in the screenshot, stack the tail with 00:55:086 (2) - 's tail)
  6. 00:57:872 (4,2) - /Minor/ - Why are these touching? Could be a bit cleaner :b
  7. 01:55:729 (3,4,5) - Don't you think this might be too much for a Hard especially as you didn't use it frequently? I'd rather go for not overlapping the slidertail.
  8. 02:49:300 (1) - Quite gimmicky but I think it's not a that good idea to introduce a new section with a slidertail but it depends on you. Don't forget the finish on the downbeat though.
  9. 03:18:657 (1) - Do you really want to start the KIAI with a repeat here? o.o I think a circle + a 1/2-Slider would do the job much better.
  10. Main problem here is the spacing imo, that needs to be fixed.
[ Insane]
  1. 00:17:157 (3,4) - Why are you ending the sliders on these red ticks here? The strong beats are clearely on these red ticks and there's no reason for them not being clickable like in Hard. try a substitution by circles or something like this.
  2. 00:37:729 (3) - It feels a bit off that you have ignored these vocals on the red tick. Why don't you just simply do it like in Hard?
  3. 01:00:015 (1,2) - This appears to be a bit overdone if you ask me. Using two circles like at the beginning of the other KIAIs would fit nicely and be consistent.
  4. 01:01:622 (8) - Having the end of this on a strong cymbal makes the blue tick feel more emphasized than that which play pretty weird to me at least. I'd recommend to use just simply two circles for this and similiar ones later on in order to get the feedback this cymbal needs to feel natural.
  5. 01:20:372 (7,8) - CTRL+G rhythm-wise would work better to emphasize the downbeat.
  6. 01:44:157 - Why no circle here to follow the drums? You have even mapped that beat in the Hard >:
  7. 01:52:193 (3,4,5) - Do I have to get this rhythm here? The red tick 01:52:943 - being ignored is rather weird. Consider using a rhythm similiar to the one in Hard.
  8. 02:08:372 (1) - How about shortening this by one repeat and placing a circle on the downbeat? Like this you would get a nice emphasis there but it depends on your preference I guess :b
  9. 02:17:265 - What exactly are you following here? It appears to be nothing which makes it sound a bit odd to me. Therefore I suggest you to remove it.
  10. 02:52:729 (5,1,2) - This may be something personal but I think that the jump to 1 doesn't really make sense as 2 is much stronger in the music so I'd rather space it to 5.
  11. 03:44:586 (1) - I don't get this one here to be honest. If you listen to the music closely you can hear that the 1/8 starts at 03:44:800 - and goes all its way to the upbeat. Mapping it somewhat like this would be so much more natural.
  12. 03:58:836 (4) - What are you following here? The strong drum is on the white tick before so that moving it there would make much more sense imo o-o
  13. I don't really get why you ignore so many downbeats by mapping them with slidertails here. In my opinion this really needs to be improved. Also generally the rhythm and the placement needs tidying.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, the whole set needs improval if you ask me. Most difficulties are not as polished as they can be and I think a few more mods would help here. Also about that video, I'd try to contact Reol here and ask if you allowed to use it as I'm kind of unsure about this myself. Otherwise, everything should be said here. Good luck o/
Topic Starter
tutuhaha
I dont plan to add one more diff
so how about E----N----H----I
also about video

tutuhaha wrote:

Lach
There's absolutely no reason why you can't use videos and music uploaded to nicovideo here. If people don't like someone using their content without permission, they know what to do. https://osu.ppy.sh/p/copyright

tutuhaha wrote:

I dont plan to add one more diff
so how about E----N----H----I
also about video

tutuhaha wrote:

Add a few hundred, if not, thousand videos originally uploaded to nicovideo being present here.
SinDemonDragon13
^Agreed.
It's not like Reol's THAT strict about these things. She did let people upload her videos when they translated them without making any fuss and such watsoever, so this should not be a problem. I mean, if you are that worried, you can just go and politely ask her about it, it's not going to hurt you or something.

If she declines and you have to remove the video, it's perfectly fine. If someone's interested in it then they can just seach for it or you could post a link and that would be it. :) She's probably just worried about someone stealing her videos or maybe she isn't comfortable with them being posted alsewere without her knowlage~
Irreversible
ok :D
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

Irreversible wrote:

ok :D
_(:зゝ∠)_?
Irreversible
gogo
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

Mao wrote:

Additional Modding

[ Easy]
  1. 00:32:586 (1) - How about placing this at 120|20 to get the flow into the next objects smoother?already touch HP so nope
  2. 01:04:729 (2,4) - What about stacking these two and moving 01:05:157 (3) - to the right? That would make the movement between 2|3 and 3|4 equally fluent.hard to adjust all so nope
  3. 02:34:300 (3,4) - This is the only 1/2 pattern here. Why did you even do this? The diff itself is dense enough if you ask me and therefore shortening 3 to 1/1 should be more appropriate.follow the vocals so nope
  4. 02:36:015 (1) - Hm, do you follow the vocals with these long sliders? I found it quite odd that these long sliders seem to follow them even though the vocals start at 02:36:443 - :/ I'd rather use a circle and a 2/1 Slider here to stick with the vocals. It's not big of an issue but I don't (Same applies for 03:44:586 (3,4) - )hmmm...nope
  5. Generally okay~
[ Normal]
  1. 00:05:157 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - How is a Normal player supposed to read this? These are 3/2, 1/1 and 2/1-Stacks within so few time which is really hard to read as they look all the same. Please space these properly.The situation that you wrong about is "read" without "hear"
  2. 00:14:586 (3,1,2,3) - Similiar case as above. Here we have a 1/1-Stack and a 1/2 stack in a really short distance in time which can be quite confusing to newer players. I'd go for spacing the 1/1 regularely.
  3. 00:44:586 (1) - How about using a repeated 3/4 Slider here? That would follow the vocals nicely imo :3nope
  4. 01:13:300 (4,1) - I would go for CTRL+G in terms of rhythm to get that downbeat clickable in order to emphasize that cymbal.fix
  5. 01:53:800 (2,3) - Here again, I'd remove the stack to avoid confusion. (Same applies for 03:00:015 (5,1) - )
  6. 02:37:515 - What about adding a note here like at the following ones? It would follow along with the music nicely and be consistent.fix
  7. 02:57:443 (3,1) - What happened to the DS here?
  8. My main problem here are the stacks but I'd also recommend you to lower that amount of 3/4 gaps you have here (considering that these would be so many 3/2 gaps if BPM doubled lol) as it might be a bit too much. Substituting them with repeats or 1/1-Sliders would help here and there.
the part I choose to overlap because the stress are as clear as possible, don't killed the funny point on normal, normal player are not that noob
[ Hard]
  1. Why is the beginning harder than in the Insane? You have just used Sliders in the Insane while you use circles here making it slightly harder to play imo.
  2. If we compare your spacing between 1/2 and 1/4 here, we can clearely see that we have stuff like 03:19:300 (2,3,4,5,6) - pretty often throughtout the map where the 1/2 spacing appears visually to be the same as the 1/4 one (between 5 and 6) which can lead to confusion. Please difference the spacing of 1/2 and 1/4 within the whole map!
  3. 00:11:157 (7,1) - Spacing here looks like 1/2 which might be hard to read and can lead to confusion.
  4. 00:45:229 (3,4) - Not sure if it's just me but I don't like how you have used such big spacing here. I'd personally reduce it a bit in order to make the 1/2 more noticable.
  5. 00:53:157 (1,2,3) - Might be just me but I'd shift 3 into the pattern to make it more appealing like this. Depends on your preference though. (If you do it like in the screenshot, stack the tail with 00:55:086 (2) - 's tail)
  6. 00:57:872 (4,2) - /Minor/ - Why are these touching? Could be a bit cleaner :b
  7. 01:55:729 (3,4,5) - Don't you think this might be too much for a Hard especially as you didn't use it frequently? I'd rather go for not overlapping the slidertail.
  8. 02:49:300 (1) - Quite gimmicky but I think it's not a that good idea to introduce a new section with a slidertail but it depends on you. Don't forget the finish on the downbeat though.
  9. 03:18:657 (1) - Do you really want to start the KIAI with a repeat here? o.o I think a circle + a 1/2-Slider would do the job much better.
  10. Main problem here is the spacing imo, that needs to be fixed.
fix some, also redesign some part of space, but your opinion was contradiction. You said between hard and Insane has spread problem, on other hand you want me change the most hard part on Hard diff. I don't part to do much change because the stress rhythm I follow on hard is already much clear that most people can tolerate those "confuse" space
[ Insane]
  1. 00:17:157 (3,4) - Why are you ending the sliders on these red ticks here? The strong beats are clearely on these red ticks and there's no reason for them not being clickable like in Hard. try a substitution by circles or something like this.this is what I hear, keep it
  2. 00:37:729 (3) - It feels a bit off that you have ignored these vocals on the red tick. Why don't you just simply do it like in Hard? fix, and it just because I dont want to use the same type of rhythm like what Hard has
  3. 01:00:015 (1,2) - This appears to be a bit overdone if you ask me. Using two circles like at the beginning of the other KIAIs would fit nicely and be consistent.fix
  4. 01:01:622 (8) - Having the end of this on a strong cymbal makes the blue tick feel more emphasized than that which play pretty weird to me at least. I'd recommend to use just simply two circles for this and similiar ones later on in order to get the feedback this cymbal needs to feel natural.hmmm nope
  5. 01:20:372 (7,8) - CTRL+G rhythm-wise would work better to emphasize the downbeat.fix
  6. 01:44:157 - Why no circle here to follow the drums? You have even mapped that beat in the Hard >:fix
  7. 01:52:193 (3,4,5) - Do I have to get this rhythm here? The red tick 01:52:943 - being ignored is rather weird. Consider using a rhythm similiar to the one in Hard.nope
  8. 02:08:372 (1) - How about shortening this by one repeat and placing a circle on the downbeat? Like this you would get a nice emphasis there but it depends on your preference I guess :bkeep it
  9. 02:17:265 - What exactly are you following here? It appears to be nothing which makes it sound a bit odd to me. Therefore I suggest you to remove it.fix
  10. 02:52:729 (5,1,2) - This may be something personal but I think that the jump to 1 doesn't really make sense as 2 is much stronger in the music so I'd rather space it to 5.fix
  11. 03:44:586 (1) - I don't get this one here to be honest. If you listen to the music closely you can hear that the 1/8 starts at 03:44:800 - and goes all its way to the upbeat. Mapping it somewhat like this would be so much more natural.fix
  12. 03:58:836 (4) - What are you following here? The strong drum is on the white tick before so that moving it there would make much more sense imo o-ovocal
  13. I don't really get why you ignore so many downbeats by mapping them with slidertails here. In my opinion this really needs to be improved. Also generally the rhythm and the placement needs tidying.yep I don't really get why you don't get why I use slider to design the downbeats part, my experience told me it maybe the good way to design this song, still thankyou for your mod

Well, the whole set needs improval if you ask me. Then I may try to ask another people.
smallboat
[Easy]
00:12:443 (2) - From their viewpoint (I look so many these dq reason),I think this 1/2 reverse slider can't be used in easy

diff,so suggest can change 1/1 slider here.
03:52:729 (4) - Same above

[Normal]
00:05:157 (1) - Wocao..these stack what happened,although Mao says looks so weird here,but also can follow the same distance

here
01:53:157 (1,2) - Normally these space beat stack be used to place it in hard,also can cancel this stack avoid to be picked

here.
02:57:443 (3,1) - DS
03:00:015 (5,1) - Same as 01:53:157

[Hard]
00:44:907 (2) - If you want follow the vocal to place it, then this distacne you should want to do consistent I think.

[Insane]
01:44:479 (4,5) - Also can place close a bit, cuz 01:45:015 (2,3,4) - this looks like same distance too
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

smallboat wrote:

[Easy]
00:12:443 (2) - From their viewpoint (I look so many these dq reason),I think this 1/2 reverse slider can't be used in easy

diff,so suggest can change 1/1 slider here.
03:52:729 (4) - Same above

[Normal]
00:05:157 (1) - Wocao..these stack what happened,although Mao says looks so weird here,but also can follow the same distance

here
01:53:157 (1,2) - Normally these space beat stack be used to place it in hard,also can cancel this stack avoid to be picked

here.
02:57:443 (3,1) - DS
03:00:015 (5,1) - Same as 01:53:157

[Hard]
00:44:907 (2) - If you want follow the vocal to place it, then this distacne you should want to do consistent I think.

[Insane]
01:44:479 (4,5) - Also can place close a bit, cuz 01:45:015 (2,3,4) - this looks like same distance too
都fix了
smallboat
Okay,confirm fix previous Mao's suggestion and me are changed some, looks fine.

Bless to your requalified road is fine to ranked.

Rebubbled
Topic Starter
tutuhaha
yeah thanks _(:зゝ∠)_
Hollow Wings
requalified.
Topic Starter
tutuhaha
瓦擦我还想拖一个月的怎么(⊙_⊙?)!!!!!...........................
orz谢谢
Pho
Oh, grats on rerank~
Sorry that I couldn't take a look over it again, I got kind of busy irl :(
FencerTJ
It returns after 3 months. grats
Kotori-Chan
Finally ;-;

after so much time this finally got reranked >w</

i already thought this will never get reranked ;w;
CSLM
first map which make tutuhaha since he is back and the last which rank lol....
regratz~
HabiHolic
Regratz!
Koiyuki
seems I am late
gratzzzzz
meii18
Regratz tutuhaha :3
Topic Starter
tutuhaha
8 months..........
khay