forum

Dave Porter - Breaking Bad Opening Titles (Extended)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shohei Ohtani
B(
Sieg
;_;
Topic Starter
Hard
you spammers
Myxo
Huuuuuh I was 100% sure I checked countdown and letterbox >_< (and metadata ;www;)
I blame CDFA too
Topic Starter
Hard

Desperate-kun wrote:

Huuuuuh I was 100% sure I checked countdown and letterbox >_< (and metadata ;www;)
I blame CDFA too

I blame myself because I guess I screwed up the 2nd upload after changing the song-name ... yay I am awesome
Myxo

Hard wrote:

Desperate-kun wrote:

I blame CDFA too

I blame myself because I guess I screwed up the 2nd upload after changing the song-name ... yay I am awesome
Oh okay ó~ò
I suppose we should stop the chatting here from now
riffy
Yo, as requested.

[General]
  1. We could make hitsounds a little louder, let's say 5-10% more. This little tuning will make most of them clearly audible, which means better audio feedback fr players.
  2. I love the idea with combo colours, just saying. :)

[Normal]
  1. Can we tune down AR to 4,5and OD/HP to 3,5? This is the easiest diff, so I would strongly suggest easier diff settings.
  2. 00:23:844 (2,3) - add a repeat to each of these sliders to keep more consistent and simple rhythm? Example
[Hard]
  1. 00:50:316 - might be just me, but I feel like a circle is missing here.
Metadata has been confirmed, everything else looks good to me. Let me know when you check this!
Topic Starter
Hard

-Bakari- wrote:

Yo, as requested.

[General]
  1. We could make hitsounds a little louder, let's say 5-10% more. This little tuning will make most of them clearly audible, which means better audio feedback fr players. fine!
  2. I love the idea with combo colours, just saying. :) I hope it won't be addicting, iykwim

[Normal]
  1. Can we tune down AR to 4,5and OD/HP to 3,5? This is the easiest diff, so I would strongly suggest easier diff settings.
  2. 00:23:844 (2,3) - add a repeat to each of these sliders to keep more consistent and simple rhythm? Example done
[Hard]
  1. 00:50:316 - might be just me, but I feel like a circle is missing here. you're right. I changed it!
Metadata has been confirmed, everything else looks good to me. Let me know when you check this!
riffy
I am the one who qualifies.

Qualified.
Mint
Congrats!!!! :D
Topic Starter
Hard

-Bakari- wrote:

I am the one who qualifies.

Qualified.

Sieg
Topic Starter
Hard

Sieg wrote:

Myxo
<3
Stefan
I think I already know the answer but I better ask than not: Is it worth watching the serie?

And congratulation for the Qualify, quite good song. -w-)b
Topic Starter
Hard

Stefan wrote:

I think I already know the answer but I better ask than not: Is it worth watching the serie?

And congratulation for the Qualify, quite good song. -w-)b
You know the answer. The answer is: if you're into really cool stuff yes.

also thank you
Natteke desu
oh wau, i'm proud of you jk
Congrats!
Topic Starter
Hard

EvilElvis wrote:

oh wau, i'm proud of you jk
Congrats!

Bladesu
This was one of the most relaxing and fun maps i have played.
Thank you!
Kyouren
Gratzz~
Vone
YES! Good job! :)
Topic Starter
Hard
thank you all ^^