Taishi feat. Himawari - Slow Step -First Love Comes Again-

posted
Total Posts
63
show more
Topic Starter
Zweib
omg thank you guys ;w;
Skystar
Frostmourne
someone approve this please :(

take a star~, I'm going to look at it again after clearing other request.
Hollow Wings
as ur req

KATAOMOI

  1. 03:29:891 (1,2,3) - try larger this streams' ds. all spaced ones before and stack ones after, overlapped as these can be a bit werid even with vocal shifting here in original track in the song. thou u can pick up ur fav style to these's composing since u set lots of 1/4 jumps in large ds.
  2. 03:36:453 (3) - nc. u already have patterns like 03:34:813 (1,2,1,1,2) - to distinguish those ds shifting to follow the vocal and drum beats, some kind of confusing if u give different nc style here with similar ds changing.
  3. 05:50:750 (1) - ctrl+h and move it to maybe 200,384. jump at 05:50:281 (3,1) - really needs an anti-flow to emphasis the heavy vocal beat at this slider's head, which plays better to a fluent one to players.
  4. 05:52:625 (3) - ctrl+g. already have 05:51:688 (1,2) - anti-jump with large ds, give a shorter one at 05:52:156 (2,3) - can be played werid. after changing will be better at this jump, and shorter ds with fluent flow at 05:52:625 (3,1) - can fit the quiet part in the original song track pretty well, noticing the zigzag slider after better, too.
    and same suggestion to 06:22:156 (7,8) - with similar reason as well.
  5. can't help myself reminding the map of hanzer's miss you when looked into ur patterns at this.
well mapped, star

good luck
Topic Starter
Zweib

Hollow Wings wrote:

as ur req

KATAOMOI

  1. 03:29:891 (1,2,3) - try larger this streams' ds. all spaced ones before and stack ones after, overlapped as these can be a bit werid even with vocal shifting here in original track in the song. thou u can pick up ur fav style to these's composing since u set lots of 1/4 jumps in large ds.
  2. 03:36:453 (3) - nc. u already have patterns like 03:34:813 (1,2,1,1,2) - to distinguish those ds shifting to follow the vocal and drum beats, some kind of confusing if u give different nc style here with similar ds changing. these (1,2,3) is a set of combo with increasing distance, thus I dragged (3) closer to (2)
  3. 05:50:750 (1) - ctrl+h and move it to maybe 200,384. jump at 05:50:281 (3,1) - really needs an anti-flow to emphasis the heavy vocal beat at this slider's head, which plays better to a fluent one to players.
  4. 05:52:625 (3) - ctrl+g. already have 05:51:688 (1,2) - anti-jump with large ds, give a shorter one at 05:52:156 (2,3) - can be played werid. after changing will be better at this jump, and shorter ds with fluent flow at 05:52:625 (3,1) - can fit the quiet part in the original song track pretty well, noticing the zigzag slider after better, too.
    and same suggestion to 06:22:156 (7,8) - with similar reason as well.
  5. can't help myself reminding the map of hanzer's miss you when looked into ur patterns at this.
well mapped, star

good luck
其他都改了··其实这个bpm的1/2实在太慢了- -反不反都没明显感觉
Kloyd
  • smjb

  1. 00:34:344 (6,7) - deliberate unstacking here?
  2. 01:35:750 (1) - i think nc unnecessary here
  3. 03:24:031 (3) - instead of making different here, ctrl cv 03:23:563 (1) - and ctrl h can be effective
  4. 03:31:063 (5) - newbeat so NC
  5. 03:33:875 (1,2,3,4) - i felt unstacking freenotes can make this more suitable
  6. 03:41:375 (1,2,1,2) - same-spaced.
  7. 04:46:414 (2) - ?! why don't u put same rhythm as 04:29:188 (1,2,3) -
  8. 05:06:219 (1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - it can be seemed as no effort put in this part. is that verticalgrid-lined slider a deliberate thing?
  9. 05:25:789 (2,3) - complete stack or 0.08x
  10. 05:35:984 (6) - last dot 134:156 secdot 142:199
  11. 05:46:531 (3) - i couldn't discern this reversearrow cuz the sliderarrow is white. take apart.
  12. 05:54:969 (1,1) - swap NC
  13. 06:02:469 (1,1) - ^
  14. 06:19:813 (3,4) - should shape same
  15. 06:32:000 (5,6) - ^
  16. 06:45:008 (4,1) - stack
Topic Starter
Zweib

Kloyd wrote:

  • smjb

  1. 00:34:344 (6,7) - deliberate unstacking here? fixed
  2. 01:35:750 (1) - i think nc unnecessary here fixed
  3. 03:24:031 (3) - instead of making different here, ctrl cv 03:23:563 (1) - and ctrl h can be effective change to other shape
  4. 03:31:063 (5) - newbeat so NC fixed
  5. 03:33:875 (1,2,3,4) - i felt unstacking freenotes can make this more suitable :/?
  6. 03:41:375 (1,2,1,2) - same-spaced. It's ok i guess
  7. 04:46:414 (2) - ?! why don't u put same rhythm as 04:29:188 (1,2,3) - I think the beat on white tick is slightly stronger than before
  8. 05:06:219 (1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - it can be seemed as no effort put in this part. is that verticalgrid-lined slider a deliberate thing? lol yes I'm considering improving this part
  9. 05:25:789 (2,3) - complete stack or 0.08x fixed
  10. 05:35:984 (6) - last dot 134:156 secdot 142:199 fixed
  11. 05:46:531 (3) - i couldn't discern this reversearrow cuz the sliderarrow is white. take apart. ah it's sad
  12. 05:54:969 (1,1) - swap NC fixed
  13. 06:02:469 (1,1) - ^ fixed
  14. 06:19:813 (3,4) - should shape same hmm i prefer this one
  15. 06:32:000 (5,6) - ^ fixed
  16. 06:45:008 (4,1) - stack fixed
Thanks for modding!!
Mei
[sm菟菟]
  1. 00:21:219 (1,2) - 换一下nc?因为滑条加速了
  2. 00:24:500 (1,2) - 试试这样?
  3. 00:31:414 这蓝线上有音,试试这样
  4. 00:32:703 (1,2,3) - 试试这样
  5. 00:54:500 (6,1) - 感觉换下nc好些
  6. 01:06:219 (1,2,1) - 不用这个?
  7. 01:13:953 试试这样
  8. 01:15:711 (6) - 人声在红线上这样节奏不太好吧,试试这样
  9. 01:24:852 (2,4) - 没叠好
  10. 01:26:961 (2) - 这个也是红线上有人声和鼓,试试这样
  11. 02:43:719 (4,5) - 人声在红线上啊,这样突然一变感觉很别扭,试试这样
  12. 03:23:094 (1,1,1,1,1) - 能打
  13. 03:29:891 (1,2) - 试试ctrl+g?(有点丧心病狂
  14. 03:33:641 (7,1,2,3,4) - 试试这样?(其实就是折返跳
    http://puu.sh/ckd6G/051498b9c6.jpg
  15. 03:47:938 (5) - nc
  16. 05:51:219 这里是不是还有个更细更快的音?加个1/16折返?
  17. 05:55:438 (2,4) - ?加上normalhit啊,感觉更自然些,后面类似的地方也一样
Topic Starter
Zweib

Mei wrote:

[sm菟菟]
  1. 00:21:219 (1,2) - 换一下nc?因为滑条加速了
  2. 00:24:500 (1,2) - 试试这样?看不见图。。。算了
  3. 00:31:414 这蓝线上有音,试试这样 到下一小节才切换到这条轨
  4. 00:32:703 (1,2,3) - 试试这样 看不见图。。感觉这样还行啊
  5. 00:54:500 (6,1) - 感觉换下nc好些 k
  6. 01:06:219 (1,2,1) - 不用这个? 不了
  7. 01:13:953 试试这样
  8. 01:15:711 (6) - 人声在红线上这样节奏不太好吧,试试这样 人声也有offset嘛··感觉不用一直死跟
  9. 01:24:852 (2,4) - 没叠好 fixed
  10. 01:26:961 (2) - 这个也是红线上有人声和鼓,试试这样 跟另外条轨了
  11. 02:43:719 (4,5) - 人声在红线上啊,这样突然一变感觉很别扭,试试这样
  12. 03:23:094 (1,1,1,1,1) - 能打 好像还好。。。
  13. 03:29:891 (1,2) - 试试ctrl+g?(有点丧心病狂 这段想做成慢的感觉
  14. 03:33:641 (7,1,2,3,4) - 试试这样?(其实就是折返跳 试试
    http://puu.sh/ckd6G/051498b9c6.jpg
  15. 03:47:938 (5) - nc fixed
  16. 05:51:219 这里是不是还有个更细更快的音?加个1/16折返?故意空的,切鼓的那条轨
  17. 05:55:438 (2,4) - ?加上normalhit啊,感觉更自然些,后面类似的地方也一样 感觉目前这样挺有意思的
谢mod拉 :)
Cyc17-
为何总会如此深情的看着猪尾巴 但是当时猪尾巴却没看过一眼
Melt
托骗星
gxytcgxytc
看在金刚的份上诈尸射
Setsurei
no kds is alright lol, my mod is so lame

00:12:313 (1,2) - stack properly?
00:17:000 (3,2) - did you not stack this on purpose? if not, stack them
01:01:414 (2,1) - ^
00:36:219 (2,1) - stack properly?
00:47:938 (1,2) - ^
make 00:57:313 (9) - 00:58:016 (3) - 00:59:891 (4) - similar to 00:30:594 (1,1,1) - stacking
00:59:188 (1) - 01:00:828 (3,1) - stack properly?
01:01:414 (2,1) - ^
01:10:906 (3) - head tail a bit overlap, I'm not sure if this is ok
01:15:711 (6) - ^
01:16:766 (3) - ^
01:19:109 (5) - fix blanket with 01:18:406 (3) - 's tail
01:25:438 (1) - fix blanket with 01:25:203 (4) - 's head
01:35:516 (1,2,3) - make them same distace, so it will be tidy
01:44:188 (1) - fix blanket with 01:43:719 (1) - 's head
01:50:867 (4,6) - stack tail properly
01:56:375 (1) - fix blanket, and stack with 01:58:016 (4) -
02:39:500 (3,4) - stack properly
02:45:594 (4,1) - ^
02:47:469 (4,5) - ^
02:55:438 (1,2) - ^
02:57:313 (1,2) - ^
03:10:086 (6) - unrankable slider with head-tail overlap it seems
03:21:336 (6,2) - stack properly
03:24:031 (3) - slider's head-tail overlap
03:46:766 (3) - ^
03:51:102 (2) - stack properly with 03:49:813 (1) -
04:03:875 (1,2,1) - make a tidier distance
04:19:813 (1) - fix blanket with 04:20:164 (2) -
04:34:813 (1,6) - stack
04:52:156 (2,3) - unclear head tail and path
04:57:313 (1,1) - stack properly
04:57:313 (1) - stack with 05:02:703 (3) -
05:04:344 (2) - head-tail overlap a bit
05:12:313 (4,1) - stack properly
05:15:594 (2) - fix blanket
05:19:344 (4) - head-tail overlap a bit
05:23:094 (5,2) - stack properly
05:44:188 (1) - head-tail overlap
05:48:641 (5,2) - stack properly
06:11:961 (2,4) - ^
06:37:625 (6) - head-tail overlap
06:38:563 (1) - ^

sorry for all these nazis orz
your map is well done, I can't find mistake

good luck!
Topic Starter
Zweib

Setsurei wrote:

no kds is alright lol, my mod is so lame

00:12:313 (1,2) - stack properly?
00:17:000 (3,2) - did you not stack this on purpose? if not, stack them
01:01:414 (2,1) - ^
00:36:219 (2,1) - stack properly?
00:47:938 (1,2) - ^
make 00:57:313 (9) - 00:58:016 (3) - 00:59:891 (4) - similar to 00:30:594 (1,1,1) - stacking
00:59:188 (1) - 01:00:828 (3,1) - stack properly?
01:01:414 (2,1) - ^
01:10:906 (3) - head tail a bit overlap, I'm not sure if this is ok
01:15:711 (6) - ^
01:16:766 (3) - ^
01:19:109 (5) - fix blanket with 01:18:406 (3) - 's tail
01:25:438 (1) - fix blanket with 01:25:203 (4) - 's head
01:35:516 (1,2,3) - make them same distace, so it will be tidy
01:44:188 (1) - fix blanket with 01:43:719 (1) - 's head
01:50:867 (4,6) - stack tail properly
01:56:375 (1) - fix blanket, and stack with 01:58:016 (4) -
02:39:500 (3,4) - stack properly
02:45:594 (4,1) - ^
02:47:469 (4,5) - ^
02:55:438 (1,2) - ^
02:57:313 (1,2) - ^
03:10:086 (6) - unrankable slider with head-tail overlap it seems
03:21:336 (6,2) - stack properly
03:24:031 (3) - slider's head-tail overlap
03:46:766 (3) - ^
03:51:102 (2) - stack properly with 03:49:813 (1) -
04:03:875 (1,2,1) - make a tidier distance
04:19:813 (1) - fix blanket with 04:20:164 (2) -
04:34:813 (1,6) - stack
04:52:156 (2,3) - unclear head tail and path
04:57:313 (1,1) - stack properly
04:57:313 (1) - stack with 05:02:703 (3) -
05:04:344 (2) - head-tail overlap a bit
05:12:313 (4,1) - stack properly
05:15:594 (2) - fix blanket
05:19:344 (4) - head-tail overlap a bit
05:23:094 (5,2) - stack properly
05:44:188 (1) - head-tail overlap
05:48:641 (5,2) - stack properly
06:11:961 (2,4) - ^
06:37:625 (6) - head-tail overlap
06:38:563 (1) - ^

sorry for all these nazis orz
your map is well done, I can't find mistake

good luck!
All blanket and visible stack issues are fixed, thanks!
Cherry Blossom
Baka CB will check this map later.
Topic Starter
Zweib
;w;w;w;w;w;
Kibbleru
cool map
Cherry Blossom
Hello.

General

  1. "Electro.muster" should not be a source, it rather looks like a website or a circle, like Lilium Records, TANO*C, Electro Planet
    So move "Electro.muster" into tags.
  2. Why did you hide the BG by a black background ? D: uuuuuh

KATAOMOI

  1. 00:04:930 (1) - This follows something close to inaudible, and i recommend you to remove it to prevent from troubles with other BATs/QATs, i got opinions about them and i conclude that this reversed slider is not suitable here.

    Ranking Criteria wrote:

    All hitcircles and the starting point of any sliders should be snapped to be a beat in the music. Slider end points should be snapped to a beat in the music, or the end of a prolonged note where appropriate. Adding hitobjects where there is no musical cue to justify them can result in confusing patterns which are difficult to follow and incongruent with the backing track.
  2. 00:20:750 (2) - i listened to this part several times with 25% speed, and i think this should be 1/6 here, not 1/8.
  3. 00:28:953 (4) - when playing i don't have problems here, but it might be confusing for player since the distance is really shorter than 00:28:016 (1,2) - , so try to increase distance between 00:28:484 (3,4) - to make the 1/2 more readable.
  4. 01:08:914 (2,3) - this is not necessary to stack like this, because of the set stack leniency, there is no difference if you completely stack these notes, so why don't to completely stack these objects as you did there 01:07:039 (2,3) - ?
  5. 01:36:688 (1,1,1,2,3,1,2) - that's why my heart told me to shoot stars for you ♥
  6. 01:41:141 (4) - weird impression here, because the strongest beat is not clicked, just followed, This beat is important because it follows vocal and beats.
    so you should make this beat 01:41:375 clicked.
  7. 03:43:016 (4) - same as ^
  8. 01:43:953 (2) - just for visual, it can be better if you move it a bit on the right like 82|144 for a better pattern.
  9. 03:07:625 (1,1) - stack these objects properly, don't use grid snap to fix ;w;
  10. 03:23:094 (1,1,1,1) - don't NC spam here, there is no reasons and it could be trapping because the notes appear really fast and due to the AR it could be confusing if you don't refer to number 1,2,3,4,5. If you see what i mean.
  11. 03:43:367 (5,1) - move them a bit downward because they are overlapping the HP bar.
  12. 03:54:969 (1,2) - just a suggestion, why don't to make a circular movement here, it fits really well, just see :
  13. 05:13:484 (1,1) - here too, i don't think it's necessary to NC spam here.

Call me back baka Zweib :3
Topic Starter
Zweib

Cherry Blossom wrote:

Hello.

General

  1. "Electro.muster" should not be a source, it rather looks like a website or a circle, like Lilium Records, TANO*C, Electro Planet
    So move "Electro.muster" into tags. fixed
  2. Why did you hide the BG by a black background ? D: uuuuuh aha that's for convenience in test

KATAOMOI

  1. 00:04:930 (1) - This follows something close to inaudible, and i recommend you to remove it to prevent from troubles with other BATs/QATs, i got opinions about them and i conclude that this reversed slider is not suitable here. deleted

    Ranking Criteria wrote:

    All hitcircles and the starting point of any sliders should be snapped to be a beat in the music. Slider end points should be snapped to a beat in the music, or the end of a prolonged note where appropriate. Adding hitobjects where there is no musical cue to justify them can result in confusing patterns which are difficult to follow and incongruent with the backing track.
  2. 00:20:750 (2) - i listened to this part several times with 25% speed, and i think this should be 1/6 here, not 1/8. you're right i didn't notice it
  3. 00:28:953 (4) - when playing i don't have problems here, but it might be confusing for player since the distance is really shorter than 00:28:016 (1,2) - , so try to increase distance between 00:28:484 (3,4) - to make the 1/2 more readable. increased the distance by a little
  4. 01:08:914 (2,3) - this is not necessary to stack like this, because of the set stack leniency, there is no difference if you completely stack these notes, so why don't to completely stack these objects as you did there 01:07:039 (2,3) - ? fixed
  5. 01:36:688 (1,1,1,2,3,1,2) - that's why my heart told me to shoot stars for you ♥ ;w;
  6. 01:41:141 (4) - weird impression here, because the strongest beat is not clicked, just followed, This beat is important because it follows vocal and beats.
    so you should make this beat 01:41:375 clicked. hmm it's not difficult to make another pattern, but i decide to keep this for the 1/8 slider after could be a more natural stop
  7. 03:43:016 (4) - same as ^
  8. 01:43:953 (2) - just for visual, it can be better if you move it a bit on the right like 82|144 for a better pattern.fixed
  9. 03:07:625 (1,1) - stack these objects properly, don't use grid snap to fix ;w; fixed QAO
  10. 03:23:094 (1,1,1,1) - don't NC spam here, there is no reasons and it could be trapping because the notes appear really fast and due to the AR it could be confusing if you don't refer to number 1,2,3,4,5. If you see what i mean. ok
  11. 03:43:367 (5,1) - move them a bit downward because they are overlapping the HP bar. fixed
  12. 03:54:969 (1,2) - just a suggestion, why don't to make a circular movement here, it fits really well, just see : I prefer "8" flow here(or "S" movement?)
  13. 05:13:484 (1,1) - here too, i don't think it's necessary to NC spam here. removed NC

Call me back baka Zweib :3
thanks for modding ~!
i love you xDDDD
Rakuen
( =`・ω・´) Rakuen's Modding Queue (NM/M4M)

Default = Normal mods
Opt. = Optional / Minor / Nazi
Blue = Strongly recommended
Red = Unrankable issue

[General]
:3
这首很好听!

[Preview Point]
个人觉得放在复歌部分比较适合,因为这歌有人唱

[KATAOMOI]
  1. 01:41:375 - Missing Normal hitsound?
  2. 01:44:891 - Clap? Sounds like 01:44:539 -
  3. 01:54:852 - Missing Clap
  4. 02:03:641 - The hitsound is a bit different with 01:44:539 - @_@
  5. 02:07:977 (1,2,3,4,5) - I prefer not to to do hard-reading patterns at corner, maybe can do like one of these:

    _
  6. 02:29:773 (1) - Maybe can make spinner start here 02:30:125 - ? Along with the piano sound
  7. 02:43:836 (5) - Try and move to 02:43:953 - , first a lot better with the vocal
  8. 03:23:094 - Can try 40% volume becoz it's drum sample not soft, 60% is too loud. Then go back to 60% at 03:23:563 -
  9. 04:51:277 (2) - Feels NC here fits different patterns
  10. 04:53:094 (2) - Try Ctrl+G, and for 04:53:328 (3) - too, looks better fitting the flow of pattern like 04:54:969 (2,3) - or 05:01:531 (2,3) -


Very nice diff! :)
Go go rank~
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply