oh
Nyxa

Seafighter wrote:

[ Nimfagryuf ] wrote:

PP rain is coming!
how is it going to be pp rain if nobody can probably FC even with HTHR
But i do believe its going to still be worth ALOT... even with HT
People say it's impossible to FC for every new crazy map

Not long after some asian circle clicking deity comes along and gets like 10x100 or less
As long as the map isn't constant fullscreen 1/4 jumps or 300bpm deathstreams someone will probably do it eventually, or come close
IF THIS SHIT GETS RANKED I WILL THROW MYSELF OVER A BRIDGE
Saut

Faces3 wrote:

IF THIS SHIT GETS RANKED I WILL THROW MYSELF OVER A BRIDGE
^this
Buttercup
what
Jenny
Well I'm glad this is easier than FLOWER and much more reasonable for rank and all :p
Nyxa
LET THE POPCORN BEGIN
ac8129464363
The.
finalbang4
Get ready for 7.8 boys
A Mystery
Am I the only one thinking this maps lacks quality and needs a lot more work before ranking?

Oh boy I gave my opinion, guess some people are not going to be able to handle it. Why am I even involving myself with this
OmegaR

A Mystery wrote:

Am I the only one thinking this maps lacks quality and needs a lot more work before ranking?

Oh boy I gave my opinion, guess some people are not going to be able to handle it. Why am I even involving myself with this
It has 14 mods, I don't see the issue with it

Nhawak wrote:

what

deetz wrote:

The.
fuck
A Mystery

Wookiezi wrote:

A Mystery wrote:

It has 14 mods, I don't see the issue with it
Since when does the amount of mods equal the quality of a map?
I'm sorry but that doesn't mean anything.
Rapthorn

A Mystery wrote:

Since when does the amount of mods equal the quality of a map?
I'm sorry but that doesn't mean anything.
If you actaully have problems with the map, no one is stopping you from pointing it out in a mod, as the chance of it making it to full ranking without ever having its bubble burst is pretty slim. Complaining is fine, but you can at least be constructive about it.
A Mystery

DankHomie wrote:

If you actaully have problems with the map, no one is stopping you from pointing it out in a mod, as the chance of it making it to full ranking without ever having its bubble burst is pretty slim. Complaining is fine, but you can at least be constructive about it.
But I'm not even complaining, it's just something I thought about it, an opinion, and I don't feel obligated to mod it. It's just that some things looked so... random to me (judging from a quick look in the editor). I can't understand what the mappers' intentions are, I know that, but it doesn't look ready to me.
OmegaR

A Mystery wrote:

DankHomie wrote:

But I'm not even complaining, it's just something I thought about it, an opinion, and I don't feel obligated to mod it. It's just that some things looked so... random to me (judging from a quick look in the editor). I can't understand what the mappers' intentions are, I know that, but it doesn't look ready to me.
Well, as one of the BNG has given this a look over and deemed it rankable, I'd say it's ready. A quick look in the editor compared to a full in-depth analysis by multiple BNG members isn't much.
iiyo
ayy lmao
A Mystery
That is true, however, it can't be denied that there are a lot of maps lately getting qualified which are definitely not ready, resulting in an unqualification right after that. I'm afraid it will just be the case with this one, one of the reasons being that it's extremely hard. Unqualifying a map shouldn't be natural, so I recommend the mapper to at least get an in-depth look by a QAT for example, just to be sure.
Spaghetti
>inb4 popped cuz tags are wrong :^)
SmoreJoy

A Mystery wrote:

That is true, however, it can't be denied that there are a lot of maps lately getting qualified which are definitely not ready, resulting in an unqualification right after that. I'm afraid it will just be the case with this one, one of the reasons being that it's extremely hard. Unqualifying a map shouldn't be natural, so I recommend the mapper to at least get an in-depth look by a QAT for example, just to be sure.
I agree with this. Unqualification should not be happening as often as it is, the map should checked thoroughly enough to where unqualification is unlikely.

Although having all maps that are bubbled being ranked would make the bubbling process useless, as the point of it seems to be its ability to attract more mods to a map before the beatmap itself is set into stone.
Nathan
I highly recommend you at least get a mod from someone like Ekoro, jesus1412 or Alumetorz.
Woddles

A Mystery wrote:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

sukiNathan wrote:

I highly recommend you at least get a mod from someone like Ekoro, jesus1412 or Alumetorz.
Why? So that people can complain afterwards something like "just because you got X player to mod it doesn't make it any more rankable"?
_mrcool

Seafighter wrote:

This is epic
But, How is anyone going to FC this if its 7.83 stars ?
why should it matter? time freeze is ranked and no one has come really close to FCing it
Woddles
My only suggestion for this map would be to lower the OD slightly, even to 9.5~ or so.
Artorias_DELETED

_mrcool wrote:

Seafighter wrote:

This is epic
But, How is anyone going to FC this if its 7.83 stars ?
why should it matter? time freeze is ranked and no one has come really close to FCing it
Doomsday got a 1600x combo but failed. That would be quite a lot of PP if he passed that.

Time Freeze is FC-able. Guys like rrtyui and cookiezi could FC Time Freeze.
Nathan

Woddles wrote:

sukiNathan wrote:

Why? So that people can complain afterwards something like "just because you got X player to mod it doesn't make it any more rankable"?
hm idk maybe cause
Their abilities to mod a map like this would be stronger than others?
BAM
Topic Starter
Mazzerin

A Mystery wrote:

then feel free to point out whatever you think lacks quality

sukiNathan wrote:

neither accepted a request before
XII

CptBlackBird wrote:

if anyone passes this map I will die
Few people have already.
Kynan
I'll mod this for you :
fack your cs4.5 jumps
OD10 op but necessary so ok
rest is cool pls keep the bursts at the end

Kappa
kleps

Kynan wrote:

I'll mod this for you :
fack your cs4.5 jumps
OD10 op but necessary so ok
rest is cool pls keep the bursts at the end

Kappa
dank mod, 420/10
Monstrata
I thought i'd throw my two cents in here, seeing as this map is getting quite some attention. Short mod, since i'm nowhere near the skill level required to adequately judge gameplay on this map lol.

1. Combo colors 3 and 4 are really similar... to the point where its actually very difficult to tell them apart even in editor. (I'm using default skin).
  2. 00:58:319 (1,2,1) - Feels weird to have a large jump from 1>2 and then a small jump and good flow into 00:58:569 (1) - . Shouldn't you be putting some emphasis onto that note? You did so with these patterns:00:56:444 (2,1) - Using a flow break, 01:00:444 (2,1) - Flow break too, and01:04:444 (2,1) - And here.
  3. 01:08:444 (2,1) - ^ Should have a harsher flow, that or emphasize this transition somehow.
  4. 01:11:819 (1,2,3,1) - Imo, spacing like this can be hard to read because you use the same spacing for 1/2 gaps (01:11:819 (1,2,3) - ) and 1/1 gaps (01:12:069 (3,1) - ). Like, try moving 2 to coordinates 410||179 for better clarity.
  5. 01:15:569 (9,1,2,3,1) - Spacing could also be improved here imo, for better clarity.
  6. 01:31:069 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - Idk man... this shape looks a bit weird compared to the shape you used for the first half of the stream.
  7. 02:37:569 (1,2,3,4) - Wish you could improve this slider formation a bit so there's no overlap with 1>4
  8. 02:46:818 (2) - Are you sure this is even audible enough to be mapped to a circle? i think making 1 a slider would be better honestly.
  9. 04:28:166 (1,2,3,4) - Imo using 1/2 sliders here would improve the transition back into 250 bpm. You can keep the circles for the rest of this section, i just feel immediately beginning with circles might be too harsh, ad using sliders can give players slightly more time to adjust.
I mean, the target-range for this map is already pretty small... I wonder how many players can actually play this map at a level where they can actually critique it's gameplay. But imo, the map as a whole is cohesive, and rhythm is consistent for the most part. There were some parts where I had to disagree with the way notes were spaced, as well as how flow and emphasis were used, but as a whole its honestly well done. Plus, these issues I brought up might not even be relevant to the playerbase it is intended for... (All the more reason to find more opinions from pro players and mappers with experience mapping 7 stars+)

Good luck!
Henri
Small circles ;_;
Pappy

Woddles wrote:

sukiNathan wrote:

Because they can play this map? I wonder if somebody who modded this can play this.
Topic Starter
Mazzerin
i obviously did talk about it with a few players like doomsday, jesus, alumetorz, bahamete, lahpnya, ril, -ackane, -gn and the feedback was mostly positive except for some super irritating patterns ive already changed. they didnt want to fully mod it though, which is understandable
Woddles

sukiNathan wrote:

Because they can play this map? I wonder if somebody who modded this can play this.
Jesus and alumetorz yes, not so much Ekoro (no offense) since he is more of an EZ mod player which I don't think would be very good for giving judgements on difficulty for this level of map.

Also the point of my original post was to point out that regardless of who testplay/mods the map, there will always be people to complain about the map not being adequately tested and modded.
OmegaR

Woddles wrote:

sukiNathan wrote:

Jesus and alumetorz yes, not so much Ekoro (no offense) since he is more of an EZ mod player which I don't think would be very good for giving judgements on difficulty for this level of map.

Also the point of my original post was to point out that regardless of who testplay/mods the map, there will always be people to complain about the map not being adequately tested and modded.
Ekoro mapped 'Everything will Freeze' though.
Topic Starter
Mazzerin
changed all except

monstrata wrote:

1. 01:08:444 (2,1) - ^ Should have a harsher flow, that or emphasize this transition somehow.
    it already breaks on 01:08:194 (5,1) - here, so i won't change that even more
  2. 01:31:069 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - Idk man... this shape looks a bit weird compared to the shape you used for the first half of the stream.
    uh it's completely fine no big curves or anything just a nice stream
  3. 02:46:818 (2) - Are you sure this is even audible enough to be mapped to a circle? i think making 1 a slider would be better honestly.
    YES I AM SURE
Nathan

Woddles wrote:

Pappy wrote:

Why does that matter? What matters is that they'll probably of greater benefit to the map than others (although they rejected Mazzerin's request already).
Also quote correctly please, that was Pappy not me...
-NeBu-
It's not that hard actually as you think - just take a look. There are only 240bpm streams, like 3/4 jump parts, one hard for tap because of 270bpm and CS4.5 with spaced streams and 130~~bpm jumps.
The reason why this have 7.8* is spaceing on streams and CS - like with Time Freeze - i think its rankable and cool. Good luck.

PS. This short 140bpm stacked streams in 1/8 (06:36:808 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - - its like 300bpm? or less/more?
show more