oh wow https://translate.google.com/#hu/en/gudzsi
yeah,based on my irl name
DJ Yuu
Yuu is my real name x3
-Iku-
Freddi or fred ._.
Chiuyo
LukaXGAMErs
My nickname.. It's Selle, I hate it. It sounds sell.. or cell (wtf.)
The Gambler
Chazzy
Makicchi
Kel XD
Critical Dude
"T-Bone Shakalaka" ._.
It beats the previous one: "Teriyaki Chicken"
Sylveon
Ducky
Tiisa
I didn't know how to say ''Patricia'' when I was little so I always called myself ''Tiisa''. After a while my family started to call me Tiisa too and when I started school my older brother and my cousins called me Tiisa in school too and eventually everyone else started to call me that. Now I know only one person who doesn't call me Tiisa and it's my one of my childhood friends who went to another school. Even everyone I know online call me Tiisa lol. I don't really like my nickname but w/e.
Kouya-
chino is now a new one added to the book of my nicknames .
Nequillie
Arne
Hika

Aegyo wrote:

I didn't know how to say ''Patricia'' when I was little so I always called myself ''Tiisa''. After a while my family started to call me Tiisa too and when I started school my older brother and my cousins called me Tiisa in school too and eventually everyone else started to call me that. Now I know only one person who doesn't call me Tiisa and it's my one of my childhood friends who went to another school. Even everyone I know online call me Tiisa lol. I don't really like my nickname but w/e.
I like this 8)

anyways since im here, mine is Felix, there's just an odd story behind it and I don't really mind it too much.
both my asian and american names are interchangeable depending on the situation but i prefer my english name over my asian name anyday :)
HaruryuuSan
New nickname : Cancer/ Mudskin loli
nanoooooooooo
nano
Szymek
Szymek, I have alot o nicknames but yea :o
Szymek
When it auto corrects from english to polish :|
Gojosu_old
Rubs.
thelewa
leweppi
Riyeko
Rosie, Rose, Ripe or Rii
the ripe came out of nowhere..
Ryan24855
Ryan
-AGENT DJ ANGEL

LoL over Life wrote:

Depends on who you talk to.

90% just Markie

some people call me PMJ which is short for Prison Mark Jr

others call me Little Evil because I'm short (;w;) and my last name starts with the word Evil.

My rapper name in highschool was White Bread 2 short (later Markie barz)

My real name is Maurisa but some of my closest friends call me Maureeses pieces. lol. I don't even know why either.
is it pronounced similarly to "more reese's peices"?

I'm just now seeing your comment. lol.
No, it's just some crazy nickname my friend came up with when we were in middle school. lol.
She thought I said that because she wasn't paying attention when I was introducing myself to her and a couple of other people.
Witch Mercy
My close friends like to call me chippy...
Reason behind is that the first time they saw me eating an apple they were like amg you look like a chipmunk LOL
Alucard

Graciee wrote:

My close friends like to call me chippy...
Reason behind is that the first time they saw me eating an apple they were like amg you look like a chipmunk LOL
That's pretty funny
Rido
same as my username right now
Alucard

Rido wrote:

same as my username right now
There a story behind it?
HaruryuuSan
New nick : Smoothie, droopy
Kouya-
Got another nickname to add to the pile :

toasty bear :3
HeatKai
Well my name is Muaz.
munaz, naz, mozzy, ibrahimozzy(ibrahomovic), az
- HideKi -
Gaby :D
mnh48
Real life nicknames... nicknames would be the name people calls you, right?
Just skip to summary if you don't want explanation.

Long story
In university, they just call me Hidayat, just like the way my neighbours and parent calls me. People who do not recognize me (eg. hospital staff) would call me "Muhammad" as it is the first word in my given name (Muhammad Nur Hidayat) in my identity card but I will correct it for them, I don't like people call me Muhammad, it's just strange, I'll insist them to call me Hidayat. For cosplay friends, some of them call me "Gemuk" which mean "fat" because... I am fat (hell, I'm 80kg weight you know) and some will call me Yatsuko (my Japanese name, I forgot how I get that).

Most of the time during upper secondary school, my classmate calls me Hidayatchan, I don't know the real reason behind it, maybe because I'm younger than most of them (Classes here starts on January to November, my birthday is in October) but please note that I'm male if you still think I'm female.

During lower secondary school, some of them calls me Softlan, which is a softener brand sold in Malaysia because of the way I speaks and my skin that time is soft, I use the word "saya" for "me/I" in all cases and dialogues including with best friends where "saya" is actually formal polite form word (similar to "watashi" in Japanese) which is seems awkward for a normal male as they usually use the word "aku" for "me/I" which is informal casual word (more like "boku" in Japanese). But, seriously, I felt very strange when I tried to use the word "aku" because I've grown up using the word "saya", and added the fact I only befriended with girls during my early childhood to primary school days (and sometimes I did live by wearing skirts too).

In primary school, the Chinese called me Daia (a detergent brand), it is because my Chinese name 喜达亚 (Xi Daya) when pronounced in local dialect would sounds the same as Daia (it sounds slightly different if pronounced in standard Mandarin though).

During religion classes in primary school where we write in Arabic-style Malay alphabets, there would be some people call me "Hidayah" instead of "Hidayat" because the Arabic letter ة that I used at the end of my given name can be read as both T and H but ... Hidayat is boy's name and Hidayah is girl's name in common Malay family's given name. (Oh god, temporarily gender-switched lol) but I never mind because ... I don't feel very awkward.

Notes
For Americans, substitute "secondary school" = "high school" and "primary school" = "elementary school" if you have difficulties understanding it.

Summary
My nicknames are
- Hidayat (my real name)
- Hidayah (the wrongly pronounced real name)
- Hidayatchan (my real name + chan)
- Gemuk (fat)
- Yatsuko (Japanese name)
- Daia (Detergant brand)
- Softlan (Softener brand)
KawaiiNyaa
Andrea AKA "Andy"

or

Jannah AKA "President" and "Pres" -I dunno. I guess I'm just strict and responsible at school. xD
Mafuuu
New one I find amusing: Racist

Explanation
Some guys I met started calling me that jokingly when I said my Chinese name was 白爱仁
白 =white
爱 =love
仁 = when added to my name it becomes something like 'pure kindness'

The joke is because 仁 is pronounced the same as 人 (people)it turns into 'white love people' or 'white people love' in their case.
Starfall9908
Prada >_>

Because my name is Nada and it rhymes with prada.

Actually I don't like it so I end up getting angry.

I also got a second one a few days ago: Nasra

The reason is that I was on a newspaper with a whole page pic on myself (>w<) and they were talking about a diffent person who was in the news paper called Nasra. The people in my class mistook it as it was my name and went like "Nasra why did you hide your real name from us the whole time" So this nickname came from purely a misundertanding (lol)
Shiyzo
Kroki >:(
Jona
Jona 8-)
Hans5958
<--- without numbers
bank78952
Bank
FillinFaye
Carly
Ryu Sei
Yo