Politics

Oh noo that's controversial
posted
Pizza, Pasta and Mandolino.
And also that annoying accent that strangers make when talking italian
posted
Cheap vegetables.
posted
The education system. It's so well-defined and organized. The system in which the curriculum is taught (usually for GCSE exams) makes more sense to me than some other systems I've heard or read about. Food is great too, you'll find tons of stuff, which is no surprise seeing as our population, including our pioneers, and therefore our culture, is a huge melting pot. It's a bit expensive, of course, as with anything in Singapore, one of the most expensive cities in the world.

There's a problem for the weebs (like me) though. Singapore isn't a prime demographic for anime hosting sites to stream to. In other words, the cost of licensing won't cover the revenue from viewership. That means I may have to watch anime illegally.

Yes, I posted here 4 months ago but I've got more to say now.
posted
anime, and osu
posted
japan is awesome

idk, i think i like america because food and freedom i guess
posted
I like how everything here in Taiwan is so convenient and close by, i live in the city, and the mountains are 30 minutes drive away and the beach is 15 minutes away, There is a corner store and/or convenient store on every block.
posted
free healthcare
posted
Konfederacja KORWiN Braun Liroy Narodowcy of course ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pōrando is close to Russia and Germany, the effects have already been seen in history ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
posted
I love my country bcuz is very impressive the only bad thing is the general culture and the people " normie "
posted
Communism ;-;
posted
Food, big internet community, cheerful and kind people
posted
Everything is quite cheap here. Street food here literally cost a cent (converted roughly from PHP to USD) minimum. :D
posted
I will say... Eiffel Tower ? ._.
posted
the food
posted
i guess.. nothing rn?
things are getting worse year by year
meh..
posted
always the food. Mămăliga and Sarmale ♥
posted
A multicultural community, I get to meet new people from different cultures everyday, and it's fun!
show more