SolarCell27
New Year and Lunar New Year.
Yes, too many holidays.
KemZii
Summer
chenny
Vegemite
Marc_Okubo
Girls, alcohol and internet. Damn... If it would be the beach instead of internet, that would be a combo.
Sosteneshion
Summer
Tokinome
The beaches. Since it always feel like summer here, you can go anytime you want.
Kiake
Pizza
Nikolai
nothing
LazerLove
Arepas and fororo
MisakiSakaki
Arepas
SoonVirus
The simplicity, nothing huge, nothing very badly made or organized
NeXt4r_
This year is a political year, and you what's that mean ;)

honestly, I don't really care about politic, its just that sometimes politic can divide my family and that's a no-no
Carmlillball
The food. I know everyone else hates our food, but l love crumpets and Yorkshire puddings!
nerdyboyo
for france, there's nothing much to say apart getting backlashed by stereotypes and yellow vest raids, but the food and culture is what makes it special.
Vuelo Eluko
nothing at all, I wish I were somewhere else, like an eternal dream for instance.
MuffinZGaming
We aren't polar bears like you think. My fav thing is the freedom to go when and where we please.
Carmlillball

nerdyboyo wrote:

for france, there's nothing much to say apart getting backlashed by stereotypes and yellow vest raids, but the food and culture is what makes it special.

l like the language. :)
SoonVirus

Carmlillball wrote:

nerdyboyo wrote:

Impossible to learn x)
Tad Fibonacci
Probably phở.
IDK, can't think of anything else.
Oh yeah, there's one more thing: food is quite cheap.
Carmlillball

SoonVirus wrote:

Carmlillball wrote:

nerdyboyo wrote:

Impossible to learn x)

I'm currently learning French at school and the only hard part really is the grammar.
Niktushi
Probably the food and drinks
everything else sucks here tbh
SepelaThons
Lots of really nice people! ( ´ ∀ `)ノ~ ♡
Mekki
I like that Brazilians tend to be really receptive to all kind of culture/people, and we are usually really cheerful about everything! I also like that the internet community in Brazil is pretty large regarding all aspects, considering it's a pretty big country.

The rest is pretty much bad, I don't really love living here since politics, economy, education and basically all other kind of stuff that should work well in a country just doesn't here.
BrexD
Maple syrup
Sidetail

BrexD wrote:

Maple syrup
singulier
the views.
Ryoid
instant noodle
Journal
1) The food.
2) Devotion to family even if they're horrible
Serizawa Haruki
pasta
DeletedUser_6716377
-
Carmlillball

Serizawa Haruki wrote:

pasta

Heck yeah!
Nessuka
The government!
Carmlillball
Oh hell no

Politics

Oh noo that's controversial
the ball man
Pizza, Pasta and Mandolino.
And also that annoying accent that strangers make when talking italian
KupcaH
Cheap vegetables.
MisakiTobisawa-
The education system. It's so well-defined and organized. The system in which the curriculum is taught (usually for GCSE exams) makes more sense to me than some other systems I've heard or read about. Food is great too, you'll find tons of stuff, which is no surprise seeing as our population, including our pioneers, and therefore our culture, is a huge melting pot. It's a bit expensive, of course, as with anything in Singapore, one of the most expensive cities in the world.

There's a problem for the weebs (like me) though. Singapore isn't a prime demographic for anime hosting sites to stream to. In other words, the cost of licensing won't cover the revenue from viewership. That means I may have to watch anime illegally.

Yes, I posted here 4 months ago but I've got more to say now.
IStandWithHK
anime, and osu
Radiohead
japan is awesome

idk, i think i like america because food and freedom i guess
Adowa_old
I like how everything here in Taiwan is so convenient and close by, i live in the city, and the mountains are 30 minutes drive away and the beach is 15 minutes away, There is a corner store and/or convenient store on every block.
Justified
free healthcare
show more