1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion
show more
posted
Every person who lives in Poland knows that it's really hard to find a good thing about it. One of these things is wildlife.
posted
the best thing about my country is that Germany is close so I don't have to go far to leave it for a better place
posted
What I like most about my country is the many terrible things it happens to be not
posted
There's only a few things, but the main ones are good food and healthcare. While my country isn't overall that great, there can be found some of the best doctors. Also, maybe that there aren't really any dangerous animals.
posted
Peaceful, I think?
posted
that we're the best

xd
posted
I like the Constitution, and how limited it is. Also how easy it is to grasp, and how disputes against the Constitution get resolved. The 14th Amendment is my favorite because it's interesting to see how the Supreme Court relates issues to an amendment that had nothing to do with the issue in the first place.
posted
Our past
posted
The mountains and the food
posted
What I enjoy the most about Norway is probably all the different people, although ironically, we are pretty cold to strangers in public.

But besides that, people are pretty accepting and hospitable around here. We look out for one-another no matter who anyone is.
posted
I'd say the language
posted
There is a lot of equality and equity. Issues like racism is more a social thing, and dependent on the individuals and not necessarily the system. We were the first country that allowed women to vote, we've had same-sex marriage since 2013, however had people trying to pass bills since the mid 80s. I also think either this year or last year, a bill was passed to actually allow people who were convicted of homosexual offences to have their convictions wiped, which is great.

I just really like the people here too. It's very multicultural, and people are generally really friendly.
posted
Doomsbae

(sorry -GN, wish you were here)
posted
The community is amazing where I live. I'm pretty happy to live here rn
posted
I like the exterior and the food. Most of the highland/mountain area is full of natural wonder, and the food is pretty amazing too.
posted
The UK has a very sarcastic sense of humour, which is relatively funny if you live here hehe.
posted
I am from Quebec (Canada) and my fav stuff about my country is probably the poutine, the snow and all our parks.
posted
cheap foods
posted
Our language! It's so different from the most commonly spoken languages and often described as one of the hardest languages to learn.
posted
show more