forum

What you like most about your country

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mamba_old_1
It's easy to get #1 .. plz need more players :c
KapengBarako
the memes and shitposts and absolute cancer that goes around. (Talkin bout Philippines of course, I've got nothing bad to say about Qatar......)
Eurocat
poutine
yuhaii
i like how the president changes every 4 years and how it's not a dictatorship
Hoppy
The mix of cultures around here and of course nasi lemak ooff
marimonika
Well this is tough... Im not really nationalistic enough to appreciate my own country. I guess what I like about my country if I think hard enough is I dont have to deal winter season cause I hate cold/freezing. Summer is really hot here though but I love it nonetheless.
ChibiDesu
Nothing much, everything is too far. Not many players, maybe. uwu
Scioness
We have a good GDP while still upholding concepts of liberty and freedom. Good stuff
Annaah
uh memes?
Amaineko
definitely not pizza
Chintam
The fact that we know how to queue properly. Also tea. Oh and free healthcare.
yuhaii
freedom
weirdoandy
CHINTAM!!! I was gonna say the exact same thing!
Oh well; I agree with Chintam.
I also just love that we are an island, dunno why. Its cool.

Oh and 'aving a good cucumber and watercress sandwich in our full suits and top hats. Wouldnt you agree chintam.
Caput Mortuum
Foods
kingo1_old
I like the weather in the UK, not too warm, not too cold, and just the right amount of rain. Bit too windy though :/
- Incarndine -
Healthy environment for the most part, NZ has a lot of green.
fairlysleepy
the fact that my country is not in a war. and how dumb the citizens are but ultimately, that is what my country is. #proud
DXPOHIHIHI
Our 200 kbps internet
vinnicci
Right now one of our isp has this broken system where i can get 8+gb(potentially infinite) and no expiry internet data usage for only 30php. lel
osu is gr8
modefes fewsdgvgred tregdf ed seg4grg sgvx
ok its a gud place
Reva
hypebeasts

Eh I have mixed feelings with my country but if there's anything that I enjoyed the most, it's the street foods :^)
isaac81135
You can get away with most crimes
mistertfy64
the food.
Thailand has a lot of good food, right?
Pinoyse
redacted
AyeAries
Pinoy Foods!
_GhosTy
everyone call us terrorist
Brainage
How dead Minecraft is in Australia (every half-decent server in the country has shut down)

Okay fine I'll say something nice
The schools are decent, unlike some countries like Britain where it's just madness at lunchtimes
ems4u4
the beer.
Eurocat
poutine and maple syrup
Miraiichan
Ez ranking loooooo
Jkjk my country isnt that good but best is nature owo
mewsapphire
Every person who lives in Poland knows that it's really hard to find a good thing about it. One of these things is wildlife.
gotoShiba
the best thing about my country is that Germany is close so I don't have to go far to leave it for a better place
abraker
What I like most about my country is the many terrible things it happens to be not
ShySnek
There's only a few things, but the main ones are good food and healthcare. While my country isn't overall that great, there can be found some of the best doctors. Also, maybe that there aren't really any dangerous animals.
Meguro
Peaceful, I think?
theowest
that we're the best

xd
johnmedina999
I like the Constitution, and how limited it is. Also how easy it is to grasp, and how disputes against the Constitution get resolved. The 14th Amendment is my favorite because it's interesting to see how the Supreme Court relates issues to an amendment that had nothing to do with the issue in the first place.
Frisbyy_old
Our past
Sebita
The mountains and the food
TeeArctic1
What I enjoy the most about Norway is probably all the different people, although ironically, we are pretty cold to strangers in public.

But besides that, people are pretty accepting and hospitable around here. We look out for one-another no matter who anyone is.
show more