osu
El Koko
tacos are the best, period
TakuMii
poutine and alberta beef
Kouya-

ColdTooth wrote:

nothing really

Although I can say there is a lot of freedom here, so as long as I have a good opinion for it
Gumpy
Too many things.
Azure_Kite
I absolutely adore our kangaroos. Everything else has gone to shit the past few years.
- K a t h -
There's just a lot ._.
E14

Kathleen Senpai wrote:

There's just a lot ._.
Its more fun in the Philippines...
Cerulean Veyron
My owner's garage ;u; jkjk i mean... Dubai (×3×)
Trauter

Kathleen Senpai wrote:

There's just a lot ._.
Good and bad things.
[-Shintaro-]
It's gotta be the fact that our primary language is so common and very standard for people to learn.
Varetyr
Our welfare system, especially about medical care.
inb4 "gtfo filthy communist"
Senpoii
Poutines and other Canadian stuff... I guess.
Raisha Millenia
history, historical heritage, culture, more than 17,000 islands. oh and the komodo too
Foxtrot
What I like about my home country is the cultural heritage, but man I really hate the people sometimes.
peter022
My country is very safe and lots of food from different cultures, and very cosmopolitan.
dNextGen
better than US
AutoMedic
nothing

ColdTooth wrote:

nothing really

Although I can say there is a lot of freedom here, so as long as I have a good opinion for it
'murica

BrokenArrow wrote:

its past
nein

RedPanda wrote:

the queen ofc
m8
NinjaNick
I can go to the doctors and not spend a fortune.

Canada
Weez
Free health care but long wait times

annnnd

Poutine!!!!!!!
Kankri
free healthcare
and a great view
Xheriux
The cheese
0taku
I like driving my polar bear I guess, and it's pretty cool putting maple syrup on everything i eat when I'm chilling in my igloo
Gumpy
Lutfisk
Kurabuman

[ Z0MBIE ] wrote:

I like driving my polar bear I guess, and it's pretty cool putting maple syrup on everything i eat when I'm chilling in my igloo
Pretty much this.

Oh and our police ride horses, how radical is that?
Scintillate

[-Shintaro-] wrote:

It's gotta be the fact that our primary language is so common and very standard for people to learn.
Do you mean standard as in easy to learn? If so that's not true at all. English is one of the hardest language to learn.. what.

What I like the most about my county is when I see a tall McDonald's sign right below an American flag. America is so great.
AR10 Only
Well the thing i enjoy the most in France is maybe the food :oops:
HaruryuuSan
India... hmm :|
Festivals, dance, all different cultures and world heritage sites. :3
Karuta-_old_1
That "anything goes spirit" I don't get from Singapore
Foxtrot

Scintillate wrote:

[-Shintaro-] wrote:

Do you mean standard as in easy to learn? If so that's not true at all. English is one of the hardest language to learn.. what.
English is pretty easy, and it's my second language. After you get the basics right, you can pretty much talk/write to anyone. The complicated details are left for English majors.
BrokenArrow
English was pretty easy for me to learn because in terms of grammar it's very similar to German except that German has 20x as many exceptions
Grimhilde
The rain. Love me some of that Scottish rain.

Actually, on second thoughts, the mountains. Other countries have bigger and fancier, but eh, the scenery here is my favourite in the world.
Heterozygous_old
Making Hong Kong stand out from mainland China.
C'est un calembour.
AgrarianSkyX
The minimal natural disasters in Australia, we aren't on tectonic plates so that rules out earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, we can get tsunami's but that is very rare, we are just in a really lucky spot, and also the massive temperature range we have which appeals to a lot of people, the only bad thing is everyone needs a walk-in-wardrobe xD cause we need summer clothes, winter clothes and all in between
Venaticy
i like indonesia because of many days off, means you can play osu more often :D
YamiHikari
Multi-racial country.. food, and the peoplenot school
Nameless
God save the queen
Black Wolf159
The food and weather (Is tropical, no snow here, is sad too...)
It's weird that a natural phenomenon happens, the last was in 2008 (earthquake...)
show more