[-Cloud-]
That 480 BPM though.
cheezstik

B1rd wrote:

I got my first a while ago http://s13.postimg.org/bkjd1tu07/screenshot147.jpg
wow, u can read ar10.3 at dat rank, nice multi accounting noob, rep0rtd
GoldenWolf

Varetyr wrote:

Fun fact : Did you know France was considered to be the most pessimistic country in 2011 ?
When I read #french, I find it extremely easy to believe.

"Waaaah I only have 98.50% on HR OD10 on that 5.60 stars song"
"pff man it took me 7 tries to FC this song, my friend did it in 3"
"I only have 99.91% scores, why can't I SS, I suck at being accurate"
"-gets one miss on 1st try- ok fk this I suck at this game I will never FC"
"Wow I suck at streaming, I only have 99% on long stream practice map [160bpm] and one miss, soooo baaaaaaadddd"

and so on. rofl
Giggled because it's true
buny

[-Cloud-] wrote:

Narrill wrote:

I don't have any 10.3 FCs, so I'd say that's still pretty noteworthy. 5.11 isn't low.

Nah, when I'm able to FC it multiple times it's not noteworthy at all. Atleast for me.
Pretty good for your rank.
PLAYER WITH RSI
yeah, im going to commit suicide because im bat shit at this game. almost 2 years and i cant git gud.

fuk
Conor
Rewben2
Uhh no

I know that becoming good takes a very long time and a lot of practice, that's all there is to it. I play the game, enjoy myself and am slowly getting better. What else is there to it? I shouldn't be annoyed because I'm not good because there's no reason that I should be good, even though my improvement rate appears to be quite slow compared to others my rank.
Pichu0102
"At play 20 something I had convinced myself I wasn't going to be able to do it, but kept trying anyways. At 30 something, I forced myself to keep playing until I beat it. At 53, I finally gave up because I couldn't keep the cursor steady."

Well, uh, yeah.
Rewben2

Pichu0102 wrote:

"At play 20 something I had convinced myself I wasn't going to be able to do it, but kept trying anyways. At 30 something, I forced myself to keep playing until I beat it. At 53, I finally gave up because I couldn't keep the cursor steady."

Well, uh, yeah.
You have 2.4k playcount and 350k total hits in 5 years

You've barely tried to improve.
Pichu0102

Rewben2 wrote:

Pichu0102 wrote:

Well, uh, yeah.
You have 2.4k playcount and 350k total hits in 5 years

You've barely tried to improve.
Yeah... I generally play in short bursts on sudden death or perfect mods, then when I continually fail, I use those failures as one of many reasons to beat myself up whenever I get irritated with myself, which happens a lot. Or when I play normally, I use "You're not playing to win on Perfect/Sudden Death? This is what's wrong with you" on myself. This usually ends with me leaving the game as quickly as I picked it back up...
buny
I see no reason to play perfect/sd considering they don't even alter the game other than you fail faster (which isn't even true because you can just press esc and retry faster than the fail screen)
Pichu0102

buny wrote:

I see no reason to play perfect/sd considering they don't even alter the game other than you fail faster (which isn't even true because you can just press esc and retry faster than the fail screen)
Perfect restarts the song instantly and unceremoniously, not even acknowledging that you tried other than x retries and counting... Crushes your spirit, it does.
byfar
tbh sd just adds pressure for me so nah
cheezstik
Just imagine if rrtyui had SD on when he did freedom dive 4d, or if www did when he beat cookiezis score on another using hdhr. They basically fced the songs, but SD wouldve failed them and deleted the score forever :O.
Purple
itt we say we gave up on life because we couldnt fc kirby mix compilation deluxe after 5 days of experience with the game
[-Cloud-]

cheezstik wrote:

Just imagine if rrtyui had SD on when he did freedom dive 4d, or if www did when he beat cookiezis score on another using hdhr. They basically fced the songs, but SD wouldve failed them and deleted the score forever :O.
rrtyui did that misses on 4d on purpose most likely.
Pichu0102

Purple wrote:

itt we say we gave up on life because we couldnt fc kirby mix compilation deluxe after 5 days of experience with the game
Can we compromise and say we gave up on life long ago, we just play this in a state of not being dead yet?
Purple

Pichu0102 wrote:

Purple wrote:

Can we compromise and say we gave up on life long ago, we just play this in a state of not being dead yet?
I'd continue playing this game even if I had a billion dollars and a million better things to do

Or even if I was dead

Rewben2

[-Cloud-] wrote:

cheezstik wrote:

rrtyui did that misses on 4d on purpose most likely.
If you're talking about freedom dive another then yeah but if you're talking 4d then I really doubt it, he had been trying freedom dive for hours when he set his fdfd score and it was a bunch of 100's into a miss, seemed like a legit mistake. The spinner was intentional but probably out of rage/being pissed off.

But he has been known to intentionally miss on songs so eh, it could have been on purpose.
[-Cloud-]
He fucked up the last stream with 100s and just gave up at the end. Stamina was never a problem for rrtyui.
Dexus
Didn't we just have a thread like this and it got locked?
Rewben2

[-Cloud-] wrote:

He fucked up the last stream with 100s and just gave up at the end. Stamina was never a problem for rrtyui.
Hmm, perhaps him getting the 100's made him give up and intentionally miss. Meh.
[-Cloud-]

Rewben2 wrote:

[-Cloud-] wrote:

Hmm, perhaps him getting the 100's made him give up and intentionally miss. Meh.
Since he wanted to take #1 from cptn, yes. :p
AmaiHachimitsu
it's obvious to have low self-esteem.

There are people who played less than you and are on a whole different level.

Anyways, players think they suck but they also know their abilities and their worth.

We all have pride in our scores, but we can't possibly think high of us when there are guys who are lot better.
B1rd
^yes.

Conor wrote:

I feel like shit all the time so I play this game to try and get some false sense of achievement.

It doesn't work because I'm shit.
This describes me perfectly.

[-Cloud-] wrote:

Rewben2 wrote:

Since he wanted to take #1 from cptn, yes. :p
yeah, pretty sure he gave up when his accuracy got too bad. His accuracy has never been his strong suit.
Gumpy
I always feel like shit at this game. Then I remember all my IRL friends think i'm good at this so... idk.
Athrun
We all feel like this. Everytime I miss a note, I realize how stupid I am.
When I pass songs, it makes me feel happy and relieved, knowing that I am able to do this.
FlyingKebab
One of the main reasons continuing to NF is difficult. Gotta suck it up and just push through.
Insyni

agu wrote:

you only have 14k plays, at least you're not above 50k and mediocre at the game
Then you have someone with over 20k+ plays and not above 50k rank who cannot pass 4 star songs.
B1rd

DustyFfy wrote:

agu wrote:

Then you have someone with over 20k+ plays and not above 50k rank who cannot pass 4 star songs.
you're like I was with mouse. get a tablet and at least you can get to 20K...
n9011
I just look at my first gameplay of this great map and laugh at it. That gets me going
WolfCoder
Play count isn't at all accurate, if you play with sudden death or the kind of person who keeps restarting, I noticed it still counts those. I always check the level instead. It's not that accurate either, but it's magnitudes more accurate than play count.

There is a plateau where you can get the same points for two different songs of the same length but different difficulty, but you only get the points you hit so the person who keeps restarting and the person who pushes all the way through songs will have the same level but different play counts.
iderekmc

otoed1 wrote:

Purple wrote:

Uh, no, not everyone has such bad mental health that it affects you in a circle-clicking game. Srsly the game has a very tall skill ceiling, if you don't have the patience to allow yourself to learn and improve, then I'd suggest taking up an easier hobby for your own well being.
easy=dumb,boring,stupid, and pointless
actually, osu! is pretty pointless, but its cool so i play xD
B1rd
life is pointless.
[-Cloud-]
idereks existence is pointless.
nrl
*iderekmc's
[-Cloud-]

Narrill wrote:

*iderekmc's
I'm so sorry.
nrl
its k cloud i forgiv u
Vuelo Eluko

DustyFfy wrote:

agu wrote:

to be fair, your # of total hit is fairly low, which is a more meaningful metric.
cheezstik

Gumpyyy wrote:

I always feel like shit at this game. Then I remember all my IRL friends think i'm good at this so... idk.
Idk how good your IRL friends are, but mine thought I was good.... when I was rank 60k and barely passing 4.5 star maps with trash tier accuracy. I'm ten times better now, at 11k, and I know that I am still shit at the game.
show more