forum

Don't you hate it when

posted
Total Posts
show more

winber1 wrote:

don't you hate it when you're going to a college party and there's no party, and it's just your subconsciousness trying to bring you outside
don't you hate it when you go to a high school reunion except you make a wrong left and end up at an oldie's bingo party and random people drop from the sky with chlorofoam
byfar
dont you hate it when

you stream too fast and get 61 100's on a fc ed map and dont actually get s rank

and then 1 try later this happens again

frikin 171 bpm maps

and then slider break comes and ruins ur day!!:

i believe... it's time to take a break
Purple

byfar wrote:

dont you hate it when

you stream too fast and get 61 100's on a fc ed map and dont actually get s rank

and then 1 try later this happens again

frikin 171 bpm maps

and then slider break comes and ruins ur day!!:

i believe... it's time to take a break

i didnt hate this
Vuelo Eluko
i can choke too

byfar
Bassist vinyl?
Topic Starter
Synpoo
don't you hate it when you can't play DT at all and you mash through every single song because your left hand can't tap as fast as your right hand can aim?

ya sadly all i've got going for me in this game is my good aim when compared to my atrocious accuracy and stamina
byfar

exozion wrote:

don't you hate it when you can't play DT at all and you mash through every single song because your left hand can't tap as fast as your right hand can aim?

ya sadly all i've got going for me in this game is my good aim when compared to my atrocious accuracy and stamina
#thedream BibleThump
Topic Starter
Synpoo
i hate DT so much

why does it have to be so necessary to play if i want easy peppy points
byfar
more points bigger e-pen

gotta werk fo that e-size
cheezstik

Riince wrote:

i can choke too

Such a hard song for me as well, I'm not gonna be beating that any time soon. (I have like a billion TV sizes that are worth more PP, cos fuck consistency right? :D)
Topic Starter
Synpoo
yeah

TV size insanes, free pp for everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blueprint
Uhhh I guess I really hate sudden improvements because I feel like shit when that consistency flys away

exozion wrote:

i hate DT so much

In 2020 everybody will be listening to music in 1.5x speed
Venitros
Consistency? What's that?

I get "good" scores about every 1-2 weeks.
My performance graph looks like retarded stairs.
Insyni
Don't you hate it when you almost FC with a C, proceed to average B rankings not coming close to your old combo, and get the occasional A with an awful combo?
Kwinii_old

[-Cloud-] wrote:

Just quit the game.
This would sum up the conclusion to everyone's problem.
winber1

Kwinii wrote:

[-Cloud-] wrote:

Just quit the game.
This would sum up the conclusion to everyone's problem.
may i suggest therapy
nrl

exozion wrote:

i hate DT so much

It doesn't.
Tifufu

Riince wrote:

i replaced a 97% 1x miss with a 95% fc and lost 1 pp the other day and it took me like an hour to get that 1 pp back

Sorry i suck :/ what does ''fc'' mean? to what you're talking about i can relate
Mathsma

[Phoenix] wrote:

Riince wrote:

i replaced a 97% 1x miss with a 95% fc and lost 1 pp the other day and it took me like an hour to get that 1 pp back

Sorry i suck :/ what does ''fc'' mean? to what you're talking about i can relate
Full Combo.
buny

exozion wrote:

anyone can wave their pen/mouse around pretending to play
Dexus

cheezstik wrote:

Riince wrote:

i can choke too

Such a hard song for me as well, I'm not gonna be beating that any time soon. (I have like a billion TV sizes that are worth more PP, cos fuck consistency right? :D)

The choke is real. Got 155pp and it's sitting at the very bottom of my top performances. Did that a while back though and I'm too lazy to fix it.

Seizure
You guys are doing that song wrong, l2properaccuracy

http://i.imgur.com/LC9V5lJ.jpg

posting link since pic doesn't seem to want to load

Missaimed one stream at the end, got 5 misses in a row and ended up only gaining 1 PP from my previous 910 combo 1 miss even shittier acc run >:(
buny

Odbrah wrote:

Missaimed one stream at the end, got 5 misses in a row and ended up only gaining 1 PP from my previous 910 combo 1 miss even shittier acc run >:(
i know that feel
byfar
ffs choked at the last slider & stream good bye 5-star fc

is chain destruction really hard or something
cheezstik

byfar wrote:

ffs choked at the last slider & stream good bye 5-star fc

is that chain destruction map really hard or something

Dw, if people check your top ranks they will still think it's an fc cos it's an s and not that much less pp :O.

Also I'd say chain destruction is basically a harder, longer version of leave the lights on with harder streams and more complex rhythm and patterns. Very similar style and feel though.
byfar
ok well so after playing it for a while

i hate it when i cant stream at all GG 100's everytime, everytime.
this map's so bad my hand was shaking by the end. i was lucky to even hit those last 100 notes lmao

ommfg i am so fucking bad slider break all day

and shit accuracy
buny
i can't fc this map wtf
Vuelo Eluko

buny wrote:

i can't fc this map wtf
ar 10.8 really
byfar

buny wrote:

i can't fc this map wtf
damn hr + dt

h ow do u even read that shit
cheezstik

byfar wrote:

buny wrote:

i can't fc this map wtf
damn hr + dt

h ow do u even read that shit
Ask this guy ->http://osu.ppy.sh/u/Emperorpenguin83. Easily the most impressive top list right now IMO. Apparently someone asked him, and he can't do HR+DT without HD on.
buny
HR+DT is easier to read though
byfar

buny wrote:

HR+DT is easier to read though
ftfy they're both hard to read

for me at least because i suck balls
Insyni
Scores like these drive me crazy... Especially since the top score was from 5 months ago.

FlyingKebab

DustyFfy wrote:

Scores like these drive me crazy... Especially since the top score was from 5 months ago.
Well at least your accuracy is getting better.
Insyni

FlyingKebab wrote:

DustyFfy wrote:

Well at least your accuracy is getting better.
Still hate getting lower combos for higher accuracy... >.<
iderekmc

Riince wrote:

and 1 pp is nothing.. xD that why i dont bother trying to fc songs and i have so few fcs xD
byfar
i wear out a nib a week i think.

hate that i have to press down for maximum control, cant hover for shit
Dexus

byfar wrote:

No one said you have to hover. Do what is comfortable. Try making nibs out of weed eater cords to save costs (I made a thread a long while back about it).
Mathsma

Dexus wrote:

byfar wrote:

No one said you have to hover. Do what is comfortable. Try making nibs out of weed eater cords to save costs (I made a thread a long while back about it).
http://vegarblack.deviantart.com/art/Ma ... -343443919

I bought trimmer line and I have only used one nib. The trimmer line never wears out for me.
Seizure

Odbrah wrote:

Well then, minor update

I just had to miss one at the end \o/

Idc though, happy with it since it's my first 100pp song :D
show more