forum

Don't you hate it when

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Synpoo
you're having one of those days when you're fc'ing pretty much every song you play

on a serious note, taking a break for a day makes me play REALLY well the day after (which would be today) for some reason
Pacze
it's true, lol, I love it.

I think that leaving the game for a week, then playing for two days, and then repeating the cycle may be one of the best ways to improve xD.

People tend to focus less on things that get more common. Thus if you play a lot without breaks, you will be more likely to be less focused when playing, except for Cookiezi, ofc.
draco16_old
I've noticed the same thing. I only really have time to practice Osu! on the weekends, and even that only lasts until my hands start hurting. But the long breaks in between seem to help set everything back into perspective.

Also some songs I play better after a few drinks...not really sure what that means yet.
Vuelo Eluko
i replaced a 97% 1x miss with a 95% fc and lost 1 pp the other day and it took me like an hour to get that 1 pp back

Litenang

Riince wrote:

i replaced a 97% 1x miss with a 95% fc and lost 1 pp the other day and it took me like an hour to get that 1 pp back

this^
Pacze
shit happens no matter on how you're playing i think lol

btw you guys can still try luck with this haha

draco16 wrote:

Also some songs I play better after a few drinks...
Miku Maekawa

exozion wrote:

on a serious note, taking a break for a day makes me play REALLY well the day after (which would be today) for some reason

like this song i kept screwing up yesterday then get S on first try today

edit: nvm im an idiot thats not taking a break for a day
Gumpy
I think you should play everyday and never stop.
Purple
Playing only when I get the urge to is good enough me. No playing because I'm bored, or want to fc something, or want to train something, etc. Play only when my body asks for it like the game is some kind of hardcore drug.
Zare
Lach
Don't you hate it when

Someone starts a thread with a question or statement as the title but doesn't finish it so it entices people to read the shitty contents of the thread and shitpost like the retards they are?
nrl
COOKIE FOR PRESIDENT
B1rd

Zare wrote:

this is why I don't study.
[-Cloud-]
Just quit the game.
winber1
don't you hate it when you're going to a college party and there's no party, and it's just your subconsciousness trying to bring you outside
B1rd
don't you hate it when you slider break near the start of a map, but you keep on playing anyway, then that song goes on to be your top play.
Topic Starter
Synpoo
don't you hate it when you miss one of the last notes in a song and it still becomes one of your top plays
Vuelo Eluko

exozion wrote:

don't you hate it when you miss one of the last notes in a song and it still becomes one of your top plays
hey thats my top play

it was an easy slow fade out kind of ending too, not a hard one
but i was so shaky because i was like oh god i have the acc and the combo dont mess up
byfar
don't u hate it when slider break and still get s rank but no fc Kappa
cheezstik

byfar wrote:

don't u hate it when slider break and still get s rank but no fc Kappa
If you don't break combo then it still counts as an fc. Slider breaks still count as fc, otherwise we wouldn't be able to call cptnxn's freedom dive an fc.
B1rd
slider break as in slider combo break.

don't you hate it when you're bad.
NixXSkate
Don't you hate it when

or even more annoying...

byfar
CHOKES ARE FUKIN REEL BOYS
Pacze

I got these scores with some days in between them, I failed on the same circle, only one miss, 4 circles before the song's end (it has 489 max combo*)

Then i decided to not play the song anymore lol

winber1 wrote:

don't you hate it when you're going to a college party and there's no party, and it's just your subconsciousness trying to bring you outside
don't you hate it when you go to a high school reunion except you make a wrong left and end up at an oldie's bingo party and random people drop from the sky with chlorofoam
byfar
dont you hate it when

you stream too fast and get 61 100's on a fc ed map and dont actually get s rank

and then 1 try later this happens again

frikin 171 bpm maps

and then slider break comes and ruins ur day!!:

i believe... it's time to take a break
Purple

byfar wrote:

dont you hate it when

you stream too fast and get 61 100's on a fc ed map and dont actually get s rank

and then 1 try later this happens again

frikin 171 bpm maps

and then slider break comes and ruins ur day!!:

i believe... it's time to take a break

i didnt hate this
Vuelo Eluko
i can choke too

byfar
Bassist vinyl?
show more