forum

HD+DT

posted
Total Posts
75
show more
chainpullz

Lightningtwilly wrote:

I don't think it should give additional PP however. DT imo gives too much pp. All I need to do is tap faster. The circles are just as big and the patterns are just as simple.
Why don't you just tap faster and go hit rank 1k+ then? Apparently tapping faster is extremely easy and the jump from ar9 to ar10.3 isn't even worth mentioning.
Topic Starter
Synpoo
rekt
jesse1412
I can confirm that tapping faster isn't good enough for based cookiezi.
Vuelo Eluko

Lightningtwilly wrote:

All I need to do is tap faster.
YOU HAVE ENTERED THE AYY LMAO ZONE
buny

Narrill wrote:

buny wrote:

Hidden doesn't actually raise the difficulty of the map.
Hidden is a reading mod. It makes maps tougher to read consistently, and it does so because nearly every map has stacks of some sort. If it doesn't add difficulty, why don't you play it all the time?
Because I prefer the approach circles
Topic Starter
Synpoo
so is the consensus of our lovely debate HD = harder or HD = easier?
Karuta-
I am rank 7k and I can't FC 4 stars with HD on

and it gets worse when I try to HD ar8 and below
well its probably because I am a nomod player
Topic Starter
Synpoo
HD is easy guys
Varetyr
Blueprint
DT is boring "to farm" HD doesn't give much but it adds up if all your scores are Hidden, not worth using if your accuracy is just 10x better without hidden
Litenang

chainpullz wrote:

Lightningtwilly wrote:

I don't think it should give additional PP however. DT imo gives too much pp. All I need to do is tap faster. The circles are just as big and the patterns are just as simple.
Why don't you just tap faster and go hit rank 1k+ then? Apparently tapping faster is extremely easy and the jump from ar9 to ar10.3 isn't even worth mentioning.
Because I really REALLY don't care about ranks. I just happen to play some maps and FC them sometimes. And sometimes they give me PP. Furthermore, I was generally talking about the hard maps at AR8 that people use to farm into the top 10k.
otoed1
You're all wrong. This game is easy. Look at me, I'm a no skill terrible player and somehow I hit rank 16.4k. I'm so bad at this game. This game is just EzPz. (JK thi game is too hard some1 help me plzorz) In all honesty, 90% of this game is personal preference and honestly everyone will find different things easier or harder. I can't play anything below ar 8.5 and am really yrash at those 1/4th slider jumps. Some people are better at those then tohers. It doesn't really matter. I find hidden more difficult then dt or hr, but only because I never use it.
Husky
DT is overrated.
HD feels like nomod on most of the maps.
jesse1412

Husky wrote:

DT is overrated.
HD feels like nomod on most of the maps.
With the amount of people who say DT is overrated I'd say DT has become vastly underrated.
FlyingKebab

jesus1412 wrote:

With the amount of people who say DT is overrated I'd say DT has become vastly underrated.
LOGIC






True story tbh.
Purple

jesus1412 wrote:

Husky wrote:

DT is overrated.
HD feels like nomod on most of the maps.
With the amount of people who say DT is overrated I'd say DT has become vastly underrated.
You yourself said that pp does not penalize big circles and reward small circles enough, which is part of what bloats some DT scores compared to the others

Overall though the big problem is that there isn't any reading difficulty calculator, only some extremely basic stuff like awarding AR bonuses to aim. Also, PPv2 doesn't take OD into consideration enough for calculating speed difficulty, so a lot of people are able to clear medium-sized streams and jump series on low OD maps without hitting the keys as quickly as required.
chainpullz

jesus1412 wrote:

Husky wrote:

DT is overrated.
HD feels like nomod on most of the maps.
With the amount of people who say DT is overrated I'd say DT has become vastly underrated.
This. People also forget how map complexity functions when you slap DT onto a map. It's scary the types of maps Sayo and SnowWhite can slap DT on and actually read.
nrl
I'm telling you, if the difficulty calculation had even a rudimentary method of evaluating map complexity it would be damn near spot on.
Vuelo Eluko
more like density than complexity
[-Cloud-]

Lightningtwilly wrote:

Because I really REALLY don't care about ranks. I just happen to play some maps and FC them sometimes. And sometimes they give me PP. Furthermore, I was generally talking about the hard maps at AR8 that people use to farm into the top 10k.
10/10, reading that excuse daily for sucking at the game.


[MY] yummy90 XP wrote:

I am rank 7k and I can't FC 4 stars with HD on

and it gets worse when I try to HD ar8 and below
well its probably because I am a nomod player
It's probably because you can't play to the music. Has nothing to do with being a nonmod Player.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply