Hello, M4M from my queue.thanks!
- Disable letterboxing during breaks.
- 00:20:205 (2,3,4) - AIMod is throwing up stuff about the distance snap of these. I wouldn't call it a major issue, bit if it's possible to fix this, it would be nice. yeah, I can't get the DS exactly constant without messing up the pattern
- 00:27:897 (3) - Sounds like you missed a Finish on the head of this. nope, supposed to be not hitsounded for the build-up
- 00:29:435 (1) - I wouldn't call this NC necessary. fixed
- 00:49:435 (1,2) - Minor: These aren't perfectly parallel. If you stack these ontop of eachother, you can see how they compare. fixed (i hope)
- 01:14:051 (1,3) - You might aswell extend this to the white ticks in my opinion. The rhythm would be a lot less confusing for beginner players to handle that way, and it still makes sense with the music whereas this, although it does follow the vocals, feels out of place. ill get more opinions on this
- 01:15:205 (2,4) - I would recommend against stacks in an Easy difficulty since they can be confusing for beginner players. mm, i think it's fine. if i change the rhythm in the future these will most likely no longer exist too hehe
- 01:35:589 (3,4) - Minor: Not perfectly parallel. hopefully fixed
- 01:50:974 (1,3) - These go slightly offscreen when playing in a 4:3 aspect ratio which makes these unrankable. fixed
- 02:14:307 - There are three timing points here that you don't need. deleted
- 01:14:051 (2,4) - As with Easy about extending these. this time I think they're ok at Normal difficulty
- 01:32:128 (4) - 01:44:435 (6) - These are too advanced for a Normal difficulty, especially given how this has been mapped this far. Many players would use their second tapping finger for these rhythms, which isn't really the focus for a mid level Normal difficulty. I would just use a single circle. will get more opinions
- 01:46:358 (3) - Same applies for this extended slider rhythm. Just map to the white ticks. as above
- 02:14:051 (1,2,3,4) - I'd maybe use something else for this. Although stacks are more acceptable in Normals, anything above three objects can still be confusing for players playing these difficulties. Plus I think it would be more fun if there was some other pattern here than just a single stack. (Maybe two sets of doubles if you want to keep some consistency with the other difficulties?) i personally think it's fine, but I'll get more opinions
- 02:15:589 (1) onwards - Did you copy-paste the entire thing from the first kiai and rotate it? It's not unrankable, but it is kinda boring and uncreative. euheuhuheuhuhuehuhuehue
Comment about spreading.
- I'm noticing a lot of streams in this difficulty (00:02:897 (4,5,6,1) - 00:36:358 (1,2,3,4) - 00:54:820 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - to point out a few), and I'd say they
are too advanced for a Hard difficulty andcompromises the spread of this mapset, since there aren't many purple tick rhythms in the Normal. Hard difficulties very rarely have streams at all, and if they do have them they usually aren't longer than 5 circles long (for a 4/4 map). I would highly recommend going through the difficulty, changing out streams for sliders, and try and add more of 00:09:307 (3,1,2,3) these sorts of rhythms so that there is a better spread between difficulties.Oh. Commander has spaced streams. This is kinda awkward. I still believe that spreading is a huge issue here as there is a large gap between the Hard and Insane, and an ever larger gap between the Normal and Hard. It's going to be very difficult to fix the spread with what you have, and really, the best way to fix that is with another difficulty. I really do think that because it's 155 bpm 1/3, it is fine for Hard players. the 1/3 is definitely single tappable, so I think it's fine in a Hard with low DS. However, I definitely will keep this in mind about the spread.
- 00:13:153 (4) - Instead of starting the slider on the purple tick and missing the white tick (which makes the rhythm feel kinda awkward to play), why not continue the pattern you've previously had by going circle-slider? It feels a lot better to play in my opinion. This applies to everywhere where you placed a slider on the purple tick before the white tick. changed
- 00:19:051 (2) - Double repeats of this length feel kinda awakward to play and read since you have very little time to read the second reverse arrow. How about removing one repeat just adding a circle at the end? I think it's fine because of the placement of (3)
- 00:29:435 (1,2,3,4) - I'd place claps on all of the tails. interesting. i like it, but i think it might be too many claps. will keep experimenting.
- 01:18:666 (5) - NC this since you changed the SV here and this is where the music drops. hmm ok
- 01:22:512 (1) - Place the NC on 01:23:281 (5) instead since this is where the downbeat is. done, also RNC'd next new combo
- 01:24:051 (6) - As before about double repeats. You should apply what I said to all of these. as above but will consider
- 02:40:205 (1,2,3,4,1) - Oh man, I personally hate the normal-hitwhistle so much, and I feel like these are incredibly out of place for this final section. I would just remove them and leave them with the normal-hitfinish, or find something else. personal preference to have them
- 00:12:384 (2) - Same as with the previous difficulty, I think a circle-slider rhythm feels better to play for these parts. changed
- 00:29:435 (1,2,3,4) - As before, I'd put drums on all of the tails. as above
- 01:18:666 (5) - NC on this as before. yup
- 00:38:153 (2) - I feel like what you did at 01:27:384 (2,3) feels more natrual to play for this part. i think this rhythm which matches the vocals is ok
- 02:42:512 (1,2) - This stacking before the final stream felt confusing to read when I tested this map (infact it made me fail). I would just avoid using the stack altogether personally. changed
- Well, I'm not exactly an expert player, but I'm too slow to tap 01:31:743 (3,4,5,6,7,8) these patterns, and as streams they are ridiculously spaced. I don't know if you intended these to be taps or streams but well, I'm not qualified enough to comment on these.
- 00:10:974 (5,6,7) - Minor: Inconsistent spacing through these. fixed
- 00:27:769 (2) - This loop slider feels kinda forced and out of place. I wouldn't say the music calls for anything extravagent either. meh i like it :c
- 00:29:435 (1,2,3,4) - As before about placing claps. as above
- 01:18:666 (5) - NC here as before. ya
- 01:47:256 (8) - I wouldn't say there anything in the music that would suggest using a repeat slider like this. I would stick with just a normal slider or two circles (01:50:333 (9) - This one seems fine). it plays fine, but will get more opinions
- 02:23:281 (5) - The end circle is almostly completly off of the grid here. I don't know about unrankable, but I would still change this. fixed
- 02:33:281 (2) - I'd put a normal-hitclap on this. added
- 02:40:205 (1) - Again with these normal-hitwhistles >.< It's up to you though. I personally really dislike them. uhue
imagine dragons is a shit band i crithank
01:14:051 - is that fucking league of legends ugh i hate imagine dragons i cri
Insert my genetic rant about the 1/4 spacing being really fucking huge but like it's huge in a DiamondCrash way which makes me assume it actually works really nicely so uhhhh
00:00:205 - like technically you're mapping to the music but also like fuck you lol uehuehu
00:14:692 (2,3) - Like I know that you're mapping to the vocals but like since the rest of the previous pattern is in the "pick-up note to white tick" thing, it feels awkward, since I've started listening to the drums rather than the vocals. changed
00:22:384 (3) - ^ i like this also because of symmetry
00:37:128 (1) - Would prefer this to have spacing similar to (1) in the previous combo so it doesn't make (1) look completely wrong mmm, spacing is different because its sliderend - circle rather than circle - sliderstart
00:47:640 (9,1) - u literally killed all momentum in the map good job ctrl+g r U HAPPY?
01:54:051 (1) - like the rest of the map has so much content like pls make this slider match the note density of the rest of the map schmeh i think its fine
It's fine but I feel the spread between these and hard is HUGE. I felt like I was playing an easy diff when playing this map. I S2G IF I HAVE TO MAP ANOTHER DIFFICULTY ;_;