forum

Henry Mancini - The Pink Panther Theme (Short Ver.)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
novizuke
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on viernes, 19 de septiembre de 2014 at 20:18:34

Artist: Henry Mancini
Title: The Pink Panther Theme (Short Ver.)
BPM: 114,5
Filesize: 2127kb
Play Time: 01:04
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,06 stars, 36 notes)
  2. Hard (3,31 stars, 167 notes)
  3. Normal (2,44 stars, 95 notes)
Download: Henry Mancini - The Pink Panther Theme (Short Ver.)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My first beatmap, with this my objective is learn more about the creation of maps for this game.
I want see more non-asian music :'c
-Changed the distance of some jumps
-Changed the BPM from 112 to 114,5
I need help whit this D:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Mi primer mapa, con esto mi objetivo es aprender más sobre la creación de mapas para este juego.
Quiero ver más tipos de música, no solo asiática :'c
-Cambiada la distancia de algunos jumps
-Cambiado el BPM de 112 a 114,5
Necesito ayuda con esto D:
ego_17
hey i think you need another timing point at 43368
bpm changes - to somthing around 114,5
Topic Starter
novizuke

ego_17 wrote:

hey i think you need another timing point at 43368
bpm changes - to somthing around 114,5
thx! :D
Moeri_old_1
Hi, from my modding queue.

Sorry but please remap them, 95% of this map consists of circles and that's not how ranked maps are supposed to be. Watch in ranked maps and try to learn from there. All your difficulties are hard to read.

Did you try to play your own map?

I will say this again, please go and play the ranked maps in each difficulty and imitate & learn from them. As the map is right now, there is no chance it can get ranked or even approved. And nobody will enjoy playing it. So please remap whole set.

It's nothing personal.
Topic Starter
novizuke

A i k a wrote:

Hi, from my modding queue.

Sorry but please remap them, 95% of this map consists of circles and that's not how ranked maps are supposed to be. Watch in ranked maps and try to learn from there. All your difficulties are hard to read.

Did you try to play your own map?

I will say this again, please go and play the ranked maps in each difficulty and imitate & learn from them. As the map is right now, there is no chance it can get ranked or even approved. And nobody will enjoy playing it. So please remap whole set.

It's nothing personal.
Dont worry about that, im not taking it personal, for the other side, thanks for the critic, im new in mapping, i will see other maps and try get ideas from them!
Moeri_old_1
Good, I wish you good luck in your mapping career~
ego_17
ok i see you didnt understand than i said
thre is some bpm change in the middle of the song so you need 2 timing points
first one 112 bpm and second one 114,5

like this : http://puu.sh/bVLe5/b8b243138d.jpg

copypaste this in timing field that on screenshot and dont forget to rearange notes( do this on all diffs)
Topic Starter
novizuke

ego_17 wrote:

ok i see you didnt understand than i said
Well, that is true xDDD
Thanks for explain me all of that, im newb :'c
i will make the changes, thanks again!
ErunamoJAZZ
Pero que sexy esta canción... *¬*

Cuando me me veas conectado, hablame a ver qué hacemos con esto. Con el timing malo es poco lo que se puede modear, porque al corregir el timing todas las cosas se moveran y eso.

1. Por encima decir que, el easy podrías poner mas sliders para rellenar los ritmos. te sugiero que leeas esto, te dara ideas: t/208596
  2. En el normal, debes cuidar más la consistencia con el espaciado. También debes se consistende de cada cuanto colocas los combos (se suelen poner al inicio de un compas, pero, el compas no se va a ver claro hasta que no corrijas el espaciado xD ). También está la distancia entre el final del spinner y la siguiente nota. La regla dice que debe ser el espacio de un un compas para los easy, medio compas para normales, y 1/4 de compas para los Hard. Un compas es el espacio entre dos Tick blancos grandes.
  3. Del hard, bueno, has intentado jugarlo?? xD jejeje

NO KUDOSU
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.