AFB's CTB Modding & GD Queue [Closed]

posted
Total Posts
41

What do you feel about my mods? (Rating out of 5)

They are poor. (1/5)
1
6.25%
They are acceptable but still need improvements. (2/5)
1
6.25%
They are good enough. (3/5)
0
0.00%
They are great. (4/5)
9
56.25%
They are very helpful, thanks! (5/5)
5
31.25%
Total votes: 16
show more
Ovoui
Hello o/

can you mod it ? t/233643

thanks ^_^
Topic Starter
alienflybot

Ovoui wrote:

Hello o/

can you mod it ? http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/233643

thanks ^_^
Accepted, wait for the few mod requests to be cleared first...
Aerous
GD REQUEST

fairy tail 2014 strike back or GARNiDELiA - grilletto (TV Size Ver.)

I mapped insane for strike back and I'll upload it tomorrow since I need one of my maps to be In the graveyard. (27days)

Here's my Dropbox tho : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cc887xh5gado ... G_eOa?dl=0

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/208854 map normal/easy/hard/insane for either maps

Pm me more more info
xtrem3x
Mod Request - - - https://osu.ppy.sh/s/205821

5 CTB diffs by me .-. (i'm really newbie with ctb maps)
Topic Starter
alienflybot

Aerous wrote:

GD REQUEST

fairy tail 2014 strike back or GARNiDELiA - grilletto (TV Size Ver.)

I mapped insane for strike back and I'll upload it tomorrow since I need one of my maps to be In the graveyard. (27days)

Here's my Dropbox tho : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cc887xh5gado ... G_eOa?dl=0

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/208854 map normal/easy/hard/insane for either maps

Pm me more more info
Sure, but which map and what diff?


xtrem3x wrote:

Mod Request - - - https://osu.ppy.sh/s/205821

5 CTB diffs by me .-. (i'm really newbie with ctb maps)
I will accept it.
Aerous

alienflybot wrote:

Aerous wrote:

GD REQUEST

fairy tail 2014 strike back or GARNiDELiA - grilletto (TV Size Ver.)

I mapped insane for strike back and I'll upload it tomorrow since I need one of my maps to be In the graveyard. (27days)

Here's my Dropbox tho : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cc887xh5gado ... G_eOa?dl=0

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/208854 map normal/easy/hard/insane for either maps

Pm me more more info
Sure, but which map and what diff?


xtrem3x wrote:

Mod Request - - - https://osu.ppy.sh/s/205821

5 CTB diffs by me .-. (i'm really newbie with ctb maps)
I will accept it.
Grilletto do hard and normal if u want
Topic Starter
alienflybot

Aerous wrote:

Grilletto do hard and normal if u want
Hard and Normal?
Do you mean Rain or Salad?
Aerous

alienflybot wrote:

Aerous wrote:

Grilletto do hard and normal if u want
Hard and Normal?
Do you mean Rain or Salad?
or just pick one if you can't do both
Ichigaki
Hi there~

t/207437

Do you want to mod the CtB mapset?
Just for Salad until Rain, ignore Overdose for now

Thanks in advance :3
Topic Starter
alienflybot

Aerous wrote:

or just pick one if you can't do both
I will map Rain then.

ichia7x wrote:

Hi there~

t/207437

Do you want to mod the CtB mapset?
Just for Salad until Rain, ignore Overdose for now

Thanks in advance :3
Accepted!
GAMI
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/209323 need a mod ;)

sankyuu senpai ^^
rew0825
Hi :) Mod request please

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/177851

Thank you :)
-[ Asuna ]-
i'll kill you if you didnt accept this xD
jk..

WTF!! this is Afbeeeehh moeeehQueeueeeueueuuee....
gimme your moeeh mod pweaaseeee!! :3
map ?
Majesty at my signa.. just click and mod it :3
thaaaaannggggsss~
Kurokami
I voted 4 because you failed to understand the mapping style of Rain at Resonant World but in overall your mods are good.


Anyway, here is a little mod request. :3

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/120383

Thank you.
Topic Starter
alienflybot

Queue Closed now!


I will try to clear the current mod requests before moving on to the other new mod requests!

Sorry for inconvenience caused :S

Will be opened after I finish the current mod requests.
xtrem3x
offtopic: my vote is 4/5 on your modding ........ in this mapset -> https://osu.ppy.sh/s/205821
Topic Starter
alienflybot

Queue Re-opened! :3



Feel free to request now!
(but my modding pace will be a bit slower due to studies and my busy life)
Hanjamon
Hi :3

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/122279

In a ocasion i requested you to mod this map but i think you forgot.. well, thanks in advance ;w;
Vhy
hello ~
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/224969
thanks in advance
Aryssiel
Hi :3/

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/197404

please mod uwu
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply