AFB's CTB Modding & GD Queue [Closed]

posted
Total Posts
41

What do you feel about my mods? (Rating out of 5)

They are poor. (1/5)
1
6.25%
They are acceptable but still need improvements. (2/5)
1
6.25%
They are good enough. (3/5)
0
0.00%
They are great. (4/5)
9
56.25%
They are very helpful, thanks! (5/5)
5
31.25%
Total votes: 16
show more
Topic Starter
alienflybot

ZHSteven wrote:

Question: could m4m ignore the time duration rule?
Yea because they have higher priority than normal ones
Just mod the available maps of mine (listed in the thread) and notify me

P.S I will mod maps tomorrow.
Sey
I do a m4m request here: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/213656

I wanted to mod Area184 or Musical Movement anyway. Tell me which one you would prefer.
Topic Starter
alienflybot

Sey wrote:

I do a m4m request here: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/213656

I wanted to mod Area184 or Musical Movement anyway. Tell me which one you would prefer.
I would prefer Area184 then.
Dex-OW9
Tidek
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/198978

Only WujekGrzyb's Rain diff
Topic Starter
alienflybot

Dex-OW9 wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/213664 owo
Only CtB diff, so I will reject this.


All mod requests accepted, except the above one, will be cleared today... probably... (give me power please :D)
PatZar
moe requesting
osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/240668 m4m oh ok
puxtu
hi pls mod my map
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/195210
thank you.
Manuxz
Hi o/

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/177633

Only Rain owo ignore the other diffs, thanks ;3
Blanc Kisaragi
Hi there
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/193326
NM please
thanks!
Topic Starter
alienflybot
Ok, all accepted. Wait for a millenium couple days for me to settle down all the mod requests
KUURAhoshi
Still open ?

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/184523

1 CtB and to be added Overdose

Thx in advance xD
Topic Starter
alienflybot

Kazamastar11 wrote:

Still open ?

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/184523

1 CtB and to be added Overdose

Thx in advance xD
Accepted.
Ovoui
Hello o/

can you mod it ? t/233643

thanks ^_^
Topic Starter
alienflybot

Ovoui wrote:

Hello o/

can you mod it ? http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/233643

thanks ^_^
Accepted, wait for the few mod requests to be cleared first...
Aerous
GD REQUEST

fairy tail 2014 strike back or GARNiDELiA - grilletto (TV Size Ver.)

I mapped insane for strike back and I'll upload it tomorrow since I need one of my maps to be In the graveyard. (27days)

Here's my Dropbox tho : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cc887xh5gado ... G_eOa?dl=0

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/208854 map normal/easy/hard/insane for either maps

Pm me more more info
xtrem3x
Mod Request - - - https://osu.ppy.sh/s/205821

5 CTB diffs by me .-. (i'm really newbie with ctb maps)
Topic Starter
alienflybot

Aerous wrote:

GD REQUEST

fairy tail 2014 strike back or GARNiDELiA - grilletto (TV Size Ver.)

I mapped insane for strike back and I'll upload it tomorrow since I need one of my maps to be In the graveyard. (27days)

Here's my Dropbox tho : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cc887xh5gado ... G_eOa?dl=0

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/208854 map normal/easy/hard/insane for either maps

Pm me more more info
Sure, but which map and what diff?


xtrem3x wrote:

Mod Request - - - https://osu.ppy.sh/s/205821

5 CTB diffs by me .-. (i'm really newbie with ctb maps)
I will accept it.
Aerous

alienflybot wrote:

Aerous wrote:

GD REQUEST

fairy tail 2014 strike back or GARNiDELiA - grilletto (TV Size Ver.)

I mapped insane for strike back and I'll upload it tomorrow since I need one of my maps to be In the graveyard. (27days)

Here's my Dropbox tho : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cc887xh5gado ... G_eOa?dl=0

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/208854 map normal/easy/hard/insane for either maps

Pm me more more info
Sure, but which map and what diff?


xtrem3x wrote:

Mod Request - - - https://osu.ppy.sh/s/205821

5 CTB diffs by me .-. (i'm really newbie with ctb maps)
I will accept it.
Grilletto do hard and normal if u want
Topic Starter
alienflybot

Aerous wrote:

Grilletto do hard and normal if u want
Hard and Normal?
Do you mean Rain or Salad?
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply