forum

What do you think I should do.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Blueprint
Sooo funny story for the longest time I used to bitch and whine about how I couldn't learn AR 10 (And learning it wouldn't accomplish anything)
My Pc ended up breaking down randomly (stuck broke for about a month) and I had to fix my screen resolution through Nvidia control pannel (never messed with it before)
And I discoverd something turns out for the longest time I had been playing with 30hz http://gyazo.com/cba32a29e38d5ce3a7950c9c3b641a8c
rather than 60 http://gyazo.com/5531bf4eb61002566e32d15316290ddf.

Before hand all I could read was AR9-9.5 Now All I can read is 9.5-10 some 10.3 this is all just from a change of refresh rate what you think I should do revert my refresh? Learn how to OD 10 I can do -OD9.

My biggest downfall with AR 10 I never learned to stream and reading them is a pain at high AR
Gona be screwed when I decided to buy an actual monitor
Synpoo
Play more
Topic Starter
Blueprint
no u
Vuelo Eluko
honestly id stop worrying about it and just play whats fun
Noobsicle
wtf why would you revert back to 30hz
Topic Starter
Blueprint
Welp while the threads still here if anybody has that bpm tool with unstable rate send me a link please. And Only reason I considered reverting is because I spent lot of time with AR9 now I can't read it at all see my top performances I could probably only score 90's on them not even FC.
Gumpy
Get 144hz and AR10 becomes way easier.
Also 60 hz is better then 30 any day of the week.
That's what I think you should do or just stick to 60 and practice alot.
Noobsicle
tfw still can't read ar10 with a turbo-charged 240hz monitor jk i have 144hz but i still can't read ar10 so fucking orz

sounds to me that you've given up really easily. forget about fcing, forget about ars. just keep playing and you'll get used to it
Dexus
learn to stream.
AmaiHachimitsu
caring about rankings, your skill, pp too much at earlier stages ends with the thing we got here, giving up.

MOST OF PLAYERS WHO ARE NOW IN THE TOP ARE THERE BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEIR SKILL/RANKING AT 6K PLAYCOUNT.
buny

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

caring about rankings, your skill, pp too much at earlier stages ends with the thing we got here, giving up.

MOST OF PLAYERS WHO ARE NOW IN THE TOP ARE THERE BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEIR SKILL/RANKING AT 6K PLAYCOUNT.
No, they were all osu prodigies at 30 playcount
Topic Starter
Blueprint
6k play count is the guy above the comments playcount
Miku Maekawa

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

so like what you're saying is to play the game for what it is, a rhythm game where you tap and follow along to music
winber1
when in doubt

masturbate
Miku Maekawa

winber1 wrote:

when in doubt

masturbate
i play osu with my hand in my pants

dick in hand
Top Bunk

Apink Chorong wrote:

winber1 wrote:

when in doubt

masturbate
i play osu with my hand in my pants

dick in hand
pants meaning tablet, and dick meaning pen.
byfar
soeaking of tablets i dont understand how one can play with a 1 by 2 inch tablet area :facepalm:
nooblet

winber1 wrote:

when in doubt

masturbate
tried

still can't AR10

I'm just a failure aren't I
nrl
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED
TRY TRY AGAIN
Noobsicle

nooblet wrote:

winber1 wrote:

when in doubt

masturbate
tried

still can't AR10

I'm just a failure aren't I
try using your feet
worked for my koala
Synpoo

byfar wrote:

soeaking of tablets i dont understand how one can play with a 1 by 2 inch tablet area :facepalm:
i play with tablet area like that

maybe that's why i suck at this game
Topic Starter
Blueprint
I win
buny

byfar wrote:

I used to play like that

now I can't reach the corners of my screen and I have to readjust my pen every jump, and also re-position my hand for each side of the screen to reach it making muscle memory that much harder.
B1rd
sounds like you should reduce your tablet area.
byfar
I mean i think full size is ridiculous but a small tablet area is equally as insane. Kinda amazing how some can work with such a thing Kappacino
chainpullz

byfar wrote:

I mean i think full size is ridiculous but a small tablet area is equally as insane. Kinda amazing how some can work with such a thing Kappacino
When I first bought my tablet I used small tablet area and dragged to emulate the sort of friction you get from a mouse. Then I lost my spare nibs and killed a nib and decided I needed to hover and switched to full area (at this point the tip of my pen is worn down a little bit from the one week I spent waiting on spare nibs in the mail). But I'm in the awkward situation of my desk at school being really cramped so I don't have much room to do full arm pen movements so my aim was good when I played out on kitchen table and shit when I played at desk. This motivated me to shrink my tablet area. At which point my drivers reset like 4 or 5 times over the course of 2 months before I settled on 1" by 2" and actually got around to creating a backup of my driver settings and I haven't changed them since.