forum

2014 Fall Season

posted
Total Posts
show more
AutoMedic
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works- IT'S FUCKING FATE, ARE YOU KIDDING ME??
The Seven Deadly Sins- Despite the anime treating Queen Elizabeth as a sex toy, I still think that the plot is interesting. I'm in that zone where I asked myself "Should I drop this or not?" situation. Let us wait for the second episode for a good confirmation.
PuriPara- God, not another one
Danna ga Nani ka Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken- Not sure if I would take this seriously, but I might give it another chance. Also, short episode time, yeah
Topic Starter
deadbeat

Sonatora wrote:

The Seven Deadly Sins- Despite the anime treating Queen Elizabeth as a sex toy, I still think that the plot is interesting. I'm in that zone where I asked myself "Should I drop this or not?" situation. Let us wait for the second episode for a good confirmation.
do you mean Nanatsu no Taizai?

Sonatora wrote:

PuriPara- God, not another one
not sure if this one counts as it's from the previous season. it's just carrying over
AutoMedic

deadbeat wrote:

do you mean Nanatsu no Taizai?
yes

Madan no Ou to Vanadis- FUUUUUCK I FORGOT TO REVIEW THIS ONE. SUPER AMAZING. A MUST WATCH FOR THIS SEASON
[ yogurt ]
Cross Ange - I... don't know. It's going to be a fun trainwreck if it won't go the way Valvrave did with 2nd cour. And no, it wasn't rape, just castration so filthy Norma can't reproduce. REMOVE NORMA. Three episodes rule I guess?

Grisaia no Kaijutsu - Three episodes rule, probably a drop. Looks like girls want to kill MC-kun for some reason. Normal school life my ass.

Gugure! Kokkuri-san - Kokkuri-san pls.

Sora no Method - Looks like it's going to be decent. Very pleasing visually. And I like SoLs, and it sure looks like one.

World Trigger - I don't know what to think about this one. Really.

Still yet to watch Nanatsu no Taizai and Akatsuki no Yona. And Shirobako. And Trinity Seven. And Garo. And Twintails. And CHAIKA. So much to see so little time.

Damn this season is busy and I have so much classes too.
Mogsy

YOGURTOVSKY wrote:

Cross Ange - I... don't know. It's going to be a fun trainwreck if it won't go the way Valvrave did with 2nd cour. And no, it wasn't rape, just castration so filthy Norma can't reproduce. REMOVE NORMA. Three episodes rule I guess?
(spoiler text because this matter is gross and I'd rather people avoid it at all costs)

Nnnnnope. It was indeed rape, it was forced penetration against the will of the participant. The way the shot was framed focused on her body the whole time, so...make whatever gross justifications you will, rape is rape, and the scene framed it as something gross for the viewer to be turned on by.

Anyway. Back to ratings.

Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de - Surprised I liked this, proving execution is everything. Premise is tired and I want to see how it ends up coming together as a full series, but this was just plain ol' fun. Series was well-animated, jokes were well-timed and funny. Not much else to say right now, just an enjoyable episode.

Orenchi no Furo Jijou - It's like This Boy Caught A Mermaid, minus the artistic flair of Soubi Yamamoto. It entertained me for the four minutes, but we'll see. Might be a decent distraction.

Amagi Brilliant Park - That was okay, I guess. Ludicrous premise needs ludicrous setup, some of the jokes worked and some of them fell flat. Character designs are on the generic side, but the shots were well-composed and animation was nice, but we can't keep giving Kyoani points simply for looking nice (that's their calling card). I'm intrigued to see where the series goes with this premise, but we'll see how it ends up going. Also this.
Topic Starter
deadbeat
uhh. i think everything is up to date and correct...
Lanturn
Episode 1 Finishers:

Akatsuki no Yona: Nothing striked me as interesting yet. I'll give this a few more episodes though.

Cross Ange: Didn't really care much for this one. I'll watch a few more episodes, because the show really hasn't started with just the first ep.

Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works: Good 40 min intro episode as always. Fate has always been good, and I'm sure this one will be as well.

Grisaia no Kajitsu: I was pretty hyped for this to come out, and I went pretty crazy when the OP song from the VN played, but other then that I'm going to watch a few more episodes. First episode didn't really draw me into it. (Haven't played the VN, so I don't know what to expect)

Gugure! Kokkuri-san: God this attempted humor is awful and very unlikable characters.. Not even going to bother with this one. I tried to laugh, but it hurt to lie to myself.

Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de: I didn't really find anything in this interesting. Hopefully the next couple eps will make this worth watching.

Log Horizon 2: Gotta love how they reused the same intro song. Show itself was nice to watch again. Looking forward to S2

Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji I don't really care for this one. But I'll give it a few more eps.

Sora no Method: I wasn't too interested in this. I really didn't care for the Characters, and that's what makes this show... It's cute though. So I'll stick through a couple more eps.

Trinity Seven: Has potential. Need to watch more than 1 episode though.

World Trigger: It was alright. Not really interested yet. Characters are pretty boring.

Stuff to watch still.
Aikatsu 3: Watched S1/S2. Looking forward to see the change of MCs. Probably Green.
Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai: Really looking forward to this!
Hitsugi no Chaika: Avenging Battle: Need to start S1 because this got some pretty good reviews.
Madan no Ou to Vanadis:
Magic Kaito 1412: Always liked the DC universe, including Kaito. Need to watch ep1 still though.
Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu.:
There's like 5 or more other anime on the list alphabetically below this I might watch the first ep for. Don't feel like listing them right now though. I'm not really picky on genre or plot so I usually give everything a try.

So far nothing has really been that great or interesting yet. I'm hoping Daitoshokan saves this season with the Log Horizon/Fate Stay powerhouses.

Edit: totally forgot Sora no Method.. Fair reason why though.
Edit 2: Added: Gugure! Kokkuri-san, and Trinity Seven
Topic Starter
deadbeat

Lanturn wrote:

Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works: Good 40 min intro episode as always. Fate has always been good, and I'm sure this one will be as well.
not that anyone cares, but this puts Fate/stay night: UBW at 10/0/0 now \:D/
TheNekoNextDoor

Rio- wrote:

I think of watching Sanzoku no Musume Ronja, because It's Ghibli...
Same.
Leguna
Grisaia no Kajitsu 1st episode, looks promising. and finally voiced Yuuji,his cold attitude seems hilarious to me. And that 'lil route spoiler kinda disappointing since i've already played the VN itself. Whatever though, gonna enjoy the show anyway.
Trinity SevenHonestly, i didn't think this was gonna having an anime adaptation, was reading the manga around 2 months ago. but man,i love the anime ver, especially Lilith and Levi :3
TheNekoNextDoor
Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de - This looks to be a great series. It was funny, interesting and had AMAZING ART. I only hope the "romance" side doesn't get too high...
AutoMedic
Trinity Seven- IT'S FUCKING TRINITY SEVEN MATE. Also, that weird transition from "Magic King Candidate" to "Demon King Candidate" made me laugh
Navizel
Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis - I should not really judge an anime by its title. It went better than expected. Smooth action scenes, pleasing characters, and great OST. Definitely a must watch.

Orenchi no Furo Jijou - If this was only something of a Love-Stage-first-episode-tier then I would've continued watching this one. I just can't stand watching these types of anime.

Amagi Brilliant Park - Basically, it's your usual KyoAni with your usual snarky male lead but with less moe. I'm surprised the amusement park hasn't closed yet. Do the staff even take care of the park but nevermind because of course it's for the plot. Not really expecting anything in this anime seeing how it has a romance tag in MAL and we all know KyoAni doesn't like kissing scenes. I'm just going to watch it because it's KyoAni.
Justykanna
Not many anime this season... busy busy life, lol.
So here we go.

Buddy Complex - Final Chapter: Not sure if this two-episode special is being included here, but I'll include my thoughts here, just in case. Overall, I'm glad it got a proper ending since the season that aired 'short'. All the same stuff from the original season. I liked it, and I liked this too. Definitely worth watching if you enjoyed the season.

Cross Ange: Look, I'm all for dragons, mechs and flashy graphics. I love them all. CG dragons look a touch odd from what I saw, but I can look past that. But I'm not a fan of the fan service and that totally weird ending to the episode at all. There's so much to love here for me... but there's some that bugs me... I'll let it go for a few episodes but I'm not sold on this one.

Gundam Reconguista in G: I know there's two episodes out, but I've only seen one. I'm not really impressed by this one at all. The graphics seem like an older style, which is the biggest thing that irks me here - usually I watch mecha anime for the flashy style. Not gonna keep going on this one.

Log Horizon 2: Looks like more or less the same stuff from the previous season is back with a new set of problems. I'm mostly optimistic about it aside the odd character here or there that I simply can't get a liking too *cough*Marielle. As an MMO nut, I'll definitely keep this one for at least the Fall season.

Madan no Ou to Vanadis: I find the story to this one slightly strange... or at least to what we've been introduced to so far. Add in the really strange character interactions throughout the first episode and I'm not terribly optimistic. I'll let it run an episode or two more but if things don't get more interesting, I'm dropping it.

Apparently not a whole lot satisfies me this season... Oh well.
Thanks for running this thread, deadbeat (and whoever else may be helping out here). Much appreciation here.
meepsheep
F/S N: Liking it so far (I haven't seen other Fate series fyi). Really beautiful animation

Donten ni Warau: My non-sequel favourite! It's pretty awesome. Very unique and interesting.

Yowapeda 2: Yes. That is all.

OrenchiFuro: Very cute, even tho it's too short. Quite funny.

Gugure! Kokkuri-san: I like it even if the comedy is hit or miss for me. Loving the seiyuu casting.

LogH s2: Yay.

Grisaia: Didn't expect to enjoy this. The MC is hilarious and...DAT CLIFFHANGER.

Shingeki Bahumut: Awesome stuff. Looking forward to more!

Ookami Shoujo: Very funny. I love it.

Magic Kaito: Yes!!! I'm so glad it's getting a proper adaptation. I've followed its old OVA series as well as Conan.

Danna ga Nani ka Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken: Suzumura Kenichi is loveeeee. Good start, pretty funny!

Terra Formars: Unlike most people. the censoring doesn't bug me that much as I'm not in it for the gorefest or action. I like space-themed exploration shows and it delivers.

~~~

Still have a few more shows to get through but some haven't even aired yet lul
I enjoy this season so far. The only one that I was "meh" about was Kaitou Joker which I will refrain from watching until I have more time.
[ yogurt ]

Mogsworth wrote:

YOGURTOVSKY wrote:

(spoiler text because this matter is gross and I'd rather people avoid it at all costs)

Nnnnnope. It was indeed rape, it was forced penetration against the will of the participant. The way the shot was framed focused on her body the whole time, so...make whatever gross justifications you will, rape is rape, and the scene framed it as something gross for the viewer to be turned on by.
I respect your opinion on that matter m8, but I don't FULLY agree. Well that's about opinions, I won't battle them. Sexual violence is just another form of violence though. And a pretty common one in something like, you know, prison. People only treat if "differently" because they treat sexual contact as if it was something super special. It's not worse than ripping someone's head off and you see that alot in media but muh rape is so shocking.

Back on ratings

Trinity Seven - I like the MC, Lilith is 2cute4me and Hijiri best girl.

Garoo - Hono no Kokuin - Well, maybe? I don't like CG as I mentioned 2 posts ago. First episode didn't really show much, it was more like a prologue or episode 0. Let's wait and see.

Nanatsu no Taizai - Elizabeth 2cute, Meliodas is a badass. And it's friggin' Nanatsu no Taizai.
Jindujun93
Kiseijuu: Well, this first episode definitely reminded me why I was so hyped about this adaption. EVERYTHING fits so far. Nice soundtrack, visuals and opening, and even better, I didn't see any censoring. Best show of Fall so far, and I can only see Mushishi kicking it from that spot.

Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis: Hey, this one actually looks decent! Loving the character design of Favaro and Kaiser, and the fact that it seems somewhat more leaning into a western direction with its names and so on. Let's see how this one's going to develop.
Lanturn
Hi☆sCoool! SeHa Girls: This was a huge surprise for me and one of the biggest nostalgia trips I've ever been on. For anyone wondering, the show is all about SEGA. The 3D CGI graphics didn't really appeal to me much but the characters were enjoyable enough, and just the overall nostalgic theme of the whole thing won me over. It may only be half an episode long, but I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing how they deal with Virtua Fighter in episode 2. Who knew just talking about Video Games could be so entertaining for me?

Aikatsu 3: As I expected, this show is still going strong, even with a new cast of characters being the main focus. Show already has 100+ episodes, but its still enjoyable to watch. Liking Sumire so far.

Magic Kaito 1412: As a fan of DC, another anime reboot of Kaito is definitely worth watching. I enjoyed the first episode, even though it's been animated before. Nice that this is going to be 24 episodes.

Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu: Fear and Loathing, and that dubstep music. Nice concept, and pretty enjoyable. If the next couple episodes play out well, I'm definitely going to finish this.

Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai: Cute, and sometimes funny. Love the opening. I like the setting with the MC having future vision on occasion, and the whole shepherd bits. Haven't played the VN so I don't know how closely related it is, but I guess I found my Harem for this season because I'm pretty curious how it will turn out. 600+ Students in a classroom though? Damn that's one huge school.

Now just gotta finish Chaika S1.. Loving it so far :P

Lots to watch.. I might end up dropping some blues with all these new greens coming in as well as the stuff I'm already watching :3

Everyone is liking Shingeki no Bahamut as well, so I'll give that a try when I can.
AutoMedic

meepsheep wrote:

F/S N: Liking it so far (I haven't seen other Fate series fyi). Really beautiful animation

Donten ni Warau: My non-sequel favourite! It's pretty awesome. Very unique and interesting.

Gugure! Kokkuri-san: I like it even if the comedy is hit or miss for me. Loving the seiyuu casting.

Grisaia: Didn't expect to enjoy this. The MC is hilarious and...DAT CLIFFHANGER.

Magic Kaito: Yes!!! I'm so glad it's getting a proper adaptation. I've followed its old OVA series as well as Conan.

Danna ga Nani ka Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken: Suzumura Kenichi is loveeeee. Good start, pretty funny!

Terra Formars: Unlike most people. the censoring doesn't bug me that much as I'm not in it for the gorefest or action. I like space-themed exploration shows and it delivers.

~~~

I enjoy this season so far. The only one that I was "meh" about was Kaitou Joker which I will refrain from watching until I have more time.

deadbeat-senpai wrote:

Please use green text for anime you liked, blue for Neutral and red disliked
you can thank me later
[ yogurt ]
Akatsuki no Yona - I love it. High fantasy is my thing.

Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai - I think this show has the biggest density of absolutely GORGEOUS girls this season. It's pretty fun altogether.

Hitsugi no Chaika - Toru. Remains. Gather! KANSHA!

Kiseijuu - I didn't even make it past episode 1. It's really not my slice of bread.

Shirobako in 2 hours, probably the last one I'm gonna check out this season.
Logograph
In order of enjoyment:

Cross Ange: Cross Ange is a throughly unpleasant experience that felt much longer than the 23 minutes it is. The infamous anal prison rape at the end just sealed it as an terrible anime for terrible people an anime not for me.

Ino Batto: It sucks. Ha.

Reconguista in G: Like Cross Ange, I dropped this one immediately because that motherfuckin' dialogue.

My Gundam fandom starts with Gundam SEED, and I knew about Tominospeak, but actually hearing Tominospeak is an experience nothing can prepare you for. It doesn't have the same charm as, say, Tarantinospeak. I can't handle this, sorry.

Unlike Cross Ange, however, I will possibly pick up this series later. I don't know.

Fruit of Grisaia: Taking it too far into the harem/fanservice territory might ruin the whole thing. That said, the amount of fanservice does not bode well and I don't think it will get much better.

Electric Town Bookstore Worker: While I did find it genuinely funny, I find this to be way too rooted in stock moe stuff for me to like it more. I'm giving this a couple more episodes to see if grows into its own thing.

Sora no Method: It aims to be this season's FEELS anime, a void left by the past season. I'm not gonna lie, I think so far it's perfectly capable of filling that hole; but I can't help but feel it lacks a certain je ne sais quoi it's quite close to achieving but not quite so yet. But this is the writer of Kanon, so of course he knows what he's doing.

Director is responsible for the terribad anime NEEDLESS, so it does explain some things.

Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken: I found this to be extremely entertaining for a TV short. I'm keeping it, even if only because my standards for shorts are really low.

World Trigger: It has some funny lookin' PS2-level CGI, and the animation ain't that great (to the point that the first five minutes have little to no animation); it makes me think that the budget for this show was two shoestrings and a peanut jar. But I was grabbed by it, somehow, despite the terribad production values. Maybe it's the two lead characters, whom I found to be immensely likeable (DID YOU HEAR THAT, CROSS ANGE!?), and the nicely done fight.

Rage of Bahamut Genesis: I get a really Pirates of the Caribbean vibe out of this, which is awesome because I love that film series, shut up film critics the ones after the first are awesome too. The animation is also kind of amazing, which is par for the course for MAPPA. Character designs are kinda stupid (not as bad as Cross Ange's suit, though) but whatever because the characters themselves are kinda nice.

Akatsuki no Yona: It had a rather slow start, to be honest. Yona worrying about her hair! Yona worrying about boys! Yona being surrounded by impossibly beautiful bishies! Yona and stock shoujo antics with said bishies! Everything just being SHOUJO AS FUCK! Then suddenly, betrayal and action and I can't believe I was even considering dropping this show.

Garo: Honoo no Kokuin: I really didn't know a lot about GARO, so I looked up a random film and it sure was something. Every single scene was terribly acted, produced, written, directed and fucking amazing. So of course I was looking up for that in this anime, and instead I get some awesome fight scenes with amazingly done CGI with incredibly fluid hand-drawn animation, and also well-done fanservice (LOOKING AT YOU, CROSS ANGE) and of course the dad is the best thing in this anime, yes.

Parasyte: The Body Horror is nice. But Migi stopped being disturbing when she began to speak and she has the voice of Izumi Konata. Who's my little moe body deforming parasite? You are! Then it rips out a possessed dog's heart in an extremely disturbing sequence. Then Shinichi washes "his" hand and Migi complains that the water is cold and I'm laughing my ass off. I guess the manga didn't have the mood whiplash, but I've never read it. Still, I throughly enjoyed this episode and I'm so keeping this series. P.S.: I would totally use Migi's mouth in a completely different manner than intended. P.P.S: If they don't keep the boner scene from the manga, I'm so going to punch Madhouse in the balls.

Fate Stay/Night: UFOTABLE, JUST BASED UFOTABLE.
TheNekoNextDoor
Akatsuki no Yona - I love the art, love the story, but I actually found Yona annoying. Such a shame. If Yona is less annoying in the next episodes, I'll mark this up to a green.

Sora no Method - What an adorable, heart-warming first episode! Love the art, story and characters. Hope it stays that way.
_koinuri
I guess I'll try. I usually like most things I watch so it's probably not going to be that useful though.

Denki-gai no Honya san - I like the comedy, aimed towards the otakus and it's pretty funny. Fu Girl love
Log Horizon 2 - Just finished the first season to watch this one, I like how they cleverly adds game elements to the story unlike the certain other game anime.
Grisaia no Kajitsu - A friend who played this VN is forcing me to watch this >.<. So far it has been okay, I liked the dirty jokes near the end and apparently it's full of them so kind of looking forward to that. Not really sure about the story, the end seemed like it's hinting that the whole anime will be rushed, I hope they execute it properly
Sora no Method - So far my #1 anime this season, the characters are cute and the story seems promising (scenario by Hisaya Naoki <3). Might be close match with Psycho Pass 2 for best anime of season for me (haven't watched Psycho Pass yet though).
Fate Stay/Night - The animation was amazing! I hope they keep that quality going.
Gugure! Kokkuri-san - Nope, characters are not my type and it wasn't that funny imo. The end of the first episode felt sudden and forced. I was kind of looking forward to this anime because I like foxes and kokkuri-san, enough to base my username on kokkuri-san, so pretty disappointed here.
Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de - Some light slice of life comedy with Denki-gai to balance out the season. Jokes were kind of generic and predictable but it was fun watching it.
Kiseijuu - I heard great things about it from many places, so looking forward to how this turns out. The first episode was somewhat interesting. I'm glad they aren't covering the entire screen with mysterious light.
Ore Twintail Ni Narimasu - Eh, I knew the story and stuff is going to be dumb and all so I was just looking forward to watching cute twintail girls fight things but art/animation and characters were meh to me, I guess I'll watch couple more before deciding. Tail Red was cute though.

Other animes I'm going to watch: Psycho Pass 2, Mushishi, and Girlfriend (Kari). Might watch more anime if I hear great things about it.
blissfulyoshi
2 weeks without getting to watch anime means I have a lot to catch up on.

Cross Ange: Probably because of the shock factor, I am interested in watching another ep. They really pushed it with the extreme racist comments and the ending rape scene. Besides a lot of ridiculous drama, the show sadly mixes some half decent action scenes with a bunch of bad ones. Oh well, I'm not sure I will care for what happens next, but since I love ridiculous drama, I'll give this another chance.
Kyonko Hizara
Just spent 15 minutes updating. There are no more spaces for names unless someone else knows how to add more.
blissfulyoshi

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Just spent 15 minutes updating. There are no more spaces for names unless someone else knows how to add more.
https://support.google.com/docs/answer/44684?hl=en

Back onto my catch up (got distracted by rl stuff, so only 1 more show for now)

Madan no Ou to Vanadis: For shortening a light novel, they did a solid job. They kept the main plot points and the stuff about tactics and what not, but gave up a lot on characterization and setting like the explanations of culture in Brune and Zhcted and the relationship between Teita and Tigre. Also, for those that did care, the scene with the shower and dragon is a lot longer in the novel. The speed they are going at is pretty absurd since they seem to be planning to do 6 volumes (Brune Civil War Arc) in 12 episodes. Will see how they do the archery scene next, but for now, hoping for the best. (Random notes: Why did they show the 7th Vanadis in the op/ed, she doesn't even appear in the Civil War arc? And why does the op start in a similar style to titan's.... I don't think that is the best match for Konomi Suzuki's voice)

Edit: Guess I'll just post more then

Gugure! Kokkuri-san: UI don't remember the last time a comedy show felt predictable in 2 min. Add on the low budget animation and you have a pretty dismal comedy.

Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu: A show so stupid and ridciluous, that no one can take seriously, not even the makers themselves. If you want to watch one of the most ridiuclous shows around, I highly recommend this show. Otherwise, you are probably better off avoiding it.

Grisaia no Kajitsu: I never liked Grisaia, and this just combined all the boring things I disliked from it into a lackluster animation. The ending does give a nice sense of future drama, but it can't save me from the 16 or so min of boredom I faced.

Selector Spread WIXOSS: (I'm not rating this series because I am not sure what to give it except a combination of red and green) Finally the continuation of this ridiculously overblown drama. Not much has changed, except little kids don't seem to understand what it means when your wish is corrupted and there are more of an idea of lives being on the line making things a bit more serious. Still, as a intro ep, this does a poor job of explaining what happened and why. You just know, something crazy happened causing ppl to disappear or turn into cards.
Rise_old_1
K I gave up on most anime I was planning to watch...

added Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (just watched first episode, looks really good IMO)

Denki-Gai no Honya-san
Lanturn

Rise wrote:

K I gave up on most anime I was planning to watch...

added Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (just watched first episode, looks really good IMO)

Denki-Gai no Honya-san

I really loved Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. That opening is by far the best of this season :P
Kyonko Hizara

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

https://support.google.com/docs/answer/44684?hl=en

Thank you!

meepsheep wrote:

~~~

If you would like to be added to the list, please use the corresponding colours. You can find them in the main post.
neonat
Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu: lol omg. I don't usually watch something that isn't complete (or watch any for that matter) But lol I just couldn't resist. Such destructive force, I must not succumb lmao It could somehow make me feel like I would lose something if all the twintails in the world were gone LOL. The ultimate twintails, we must seek it. I couldn't stop being amused the whole episode, and the childhood friend isn't some super extreme tsundere who only knows how to piss people, that really is a big plus for me. Truly amused by this comedy, you can't even hate the 'villains' LOL.

This pretty much sums that episode up:
Navizel
Cross Ange - What a trainwreck. To be honest, the first episode is badly done that it really looks like a start of an H-anime.

Akatsuki no Yona - Basically, same plot with Cross Ange but this handled it better by using Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii's style: being comedic then serious. That said, I found SoreSekai average. OST of this anime is good though.

Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai - Well well well, what do we have here? A shy girl, a complete opposite of the shy girl, a male protagonist with a idiot friend, and a bunch of other girls... seems cool! .... err. nah. Just a copy paste of some random anime out there. Not gonna bother.

Hi☆sCoool! SeHa Girls - Watching for Sega and the heterochromic girl. Also, Virtua Fighter and all the nostalgia. Not really good but it's fun.
blissfulyoshi
Denki-Gai no Honya-san: Lack of tension and horrible budget really make every joke fall flat. Just read the manga pls.

Orenchi no Furo Jijou: I don't know why the show wasted time on boring exposition, but the jokes weren't funny either.

Hi-sCoool! SeHa Girl: That nostalgia factor. I remember how I used to play outrun a lot, so I found that joke hilarious. Will probably continue enjoying the nostalgia

Garo: Honoo no Kokuin: Such awful animation and cg....I admit I cared a bit about the setting, but the slow storytelling, and horrifying action scenes will put me to sleep/ make me break the screen before I hear/see it.
Foxtrot
Gundam Reconguista in G - The entire production staff of Reconguista in G was hand-picked by Tomino himself from his stock of cryogenically frozen animators from the 1980s. Absolutely wonderful.
Faust
Look at all that Sunrise. Jeez.

So far I've picked up on F/SN (Lovely 47 minute prologue episodes are a go), Shingeki no Bahamut, Sora no Method & Parasyte.
[ yogurt ]
Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu - It's so ridiculous it makes it fun to watch. Lizardmen want to crate a twintaildom? What? I hope it won't get simply bad next episodes, because Tail Red is a qt. It's not homo if he's genderbent and not a trap, right?

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso - Edge and music. Nice. And it's pretty gorgeous to look at.

Shirobako - Awesome one, surprisingly good. Looks like a Nozaki of this season.
blissfulyoshi
Akatsuki no Yona: I don't mind this being a reverse harem, but wow the girl feels so uselss. Oh well, the comedy sometimes worked, so I'll see what this show has going for it in the future.

Shirobako: Wait, what was supposed to be interesting about this episode. I didn't get much drama or humor out of this. I got a bad CG car scene and just okay animation everywhere else. In fact, I was completely surprised this was a PA Works show, since this is probably some of the worse animation I have seen from them in a while (still better than most). (On a side note: What is with the idol group name Tracy. It sounds so unspectacular. These days, I thought your name should scream idol group like *w*Quintet)

Trinity Seven: Well Seven Arcs, didn't let me down. A fairly faithful adaptation with decent animation. I know for sure Seven arcs could have done better with fixing the mismatched lighting between walls and characters or fix non moving mouths, but all in all the show looked decent and had everyone doing their 1 liners. Gave me a decent laugh here and there, so can't complain there.
Jindujun93
Alright, time for a few more impressions from my side:

World Trigger: Wow, now that's some subpar animation. Story doesn't look all that interesting to me so far, though I heard from manga readers that it apparently 'gets better later on'. Oh boy, how often have I already heard this one? But well, since I never drop anything I'll keep watching it in hope of that statement actually been partially true.

Fate/Stay Night - Unlimited Blade Works: I think this makes me the first person who doesn't use green color for this title, huh? For me as a newbie to the Fate/ franchise, episode 1 was considerably less interesting than episode 0, and Rin/Archer work much better as protagonists for me than Emiya Shirou does judging by the first impression (I'm not judging Saber yet since I didn't see much from her yet). It's pretty to look at, the soundtrack is good and I'm loving the ending - but I'm still a bit worried about which direction this one is going to take, so I just can't give it green color right now.

Psycho-Pass 2: With a tendency towards the red. Just seems like it's missing something, especially with the three best characters from season 1 missing. I'll reserve further judgement until after episode 3.

Amagi Brilliant Park: Why did I pick this one up again? Oh right, somebody on MAL whom's taste I normally trust pulled a prank on me by saying it's actually better than expected. I just don't see the appeal of this anime after 2 episodes, really.

Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu: It's so bad it's starting to become unintentionally funny. (Which was the sole reason for actually picking this up.)

Nanatsu no Taizai: About as generic as it gets. Next one, please.

Mushishi Zoku Shou Specials: Technically, this actually belongs into summer since the special already aired on TV in August. I assume it's listed for Fall because its BD gets released in November? Anyways, to put it simply: it's gorgeous. The usual brilliant quality on would expect from Mushishi.

By the way, Mushishi is misspelled in the doc. It's Mushishi Zoku Shou 2, not Mushishi Kozu Shou 2.
-Seren-
Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji is getting an anime, nice~ and also Grisaia no Kajitsu, currently reading this VN and it's hella long just like Rewrite, not that im complaining tho haha; so far im interested in that Madhouse anime, this production studio has lots of my fave anime therefore i look forward to any of their animes and also Fate/Stay night, the last one they did was nice so i'm gonna pick this up too lol
Navizel
Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu - Are you kidding me. It's also a well-known fact that all anime with "ore" in the title sucks especially when it talks about fetish on some random thing like twintails or little sister (hello my little bitchy sister can't be this cute.)

Donten ni Warau - Don't fuck with me.
blissfulyoshi
Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete: I found this a fun VN adapatation. I never played the original work but the episode had a lot of jokes flying around, but the artwork of the show was weird and the timeskip thing was sort of predictable. Oh well, I want to watch it a bit longer.
show more